IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Hide contents

xDKqM81Pr.jpg

4hHEWpz.jpg

L992xpN.jpg

gNUmFlY.jpg

0GzgW50.jpg

j2kC2V9.jpg

VtbnSBB.jpg

iKrfJNe.jpg

Oh0Y8xo.jpg

Q8N01xo.jpg

4wXZYxy.jpg

wvFBWhW.jpg

HfhbPia.jpg

Y1BCLEA.jpg

vz1Xinv.jpg

OmTgxTa.jpg

OvvWrR0.jpg

NdgxXxm.jpg

v7aInOI.jpg

GMBJcS0.jpg

rwBisHS.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

Right @Hollywood E Rock I'm on my way son planes booked 👍

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

Basil :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Well today's work gone to rat sh1t, should have been nice easy day.

Check 3 units to go back to customers done a year ago, just simple test run them up all good to go but nooooo xD

1st one not running at all low on gas possible leak my manager but we had jeff and technical manager look at that nothing wrong with itxD

So that's now in bits me trying to cover her backside or it be a £1000 bill to customer  her words do whatever you need to do to put it right xD

Think I have fixed fault find out in morning whether its holding pressure xD

2nd unit has a faulty flow valve rip that apart fix it, now waiting for main water tank to refill xD

Carry on with that after lunch

3rd unit my god it works

Monsters Inc Fainting GIF by Disney Pixar

And else day gone to rat sh1t?

When should have been nice and easyxD

Needed to get that of my chest 

Basil xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Reveal hidden contents

KqM81Pr.jpg

4hHEWpz.jpg

L992xpN.jpg

gNUmFlY.jpg

0GzgW50.jpg

j2kC2V9.jpg

VtbnSBB.jpg

iKrfJNe.jpg

Oh0Y8xo.jpg

Q8N01xo.jpg

4wXZYxy.jpg

wvFBWhW.jpg

HfhbPia.jpg

Y1BCLEA.jpg

vz1Xinv.jpg

OmTgxTa.jpg

OvvWrR0.jpg

NdgxXxm.jpg

v7aInOI.jpg

GMBJcS0.jpg

rwBisHS.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

adam sandler q GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Well today's work gone to rat sh1t, should have been nice easy day.

Check 3 units to go back to customers done a year ago, just simple test run them up all good to go but nooooo xD

1st one not running at all low on gas possible leak my manager but we had jeff and technical manager look at that nothing wrong with itxD

So that's now in bits me trying to cover her backside or it be a £1000 bill to customer  her words do whatever you need to do to put it right xD

Think I have fixed fault find out in morning whether its holding pressure xD

2nd unit has a faulty flow valve rip that apart fix it, now waiting for main water tank to refill xD

Carry on with that after lunch

3rd unit my god it works

Monsters Inc Fainting GIF by Disney Pixar

And else day gone to rat sh1t?

When should have been nice and easyxD

Needed to get that of my chest 

Basil xD

@Basil

There’s been a few times when I had the idea that work was going to be easy breezy 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Then one thing happens & throws the whole day off

giphy.gif

It’s up to you to get things back on track

giphy.gif

and by the days end you’re left pondering about how what was supposed to be a peaceful day went way left.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

There’s been a few times when I had the idea that work was going to be easy breezy 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Then one thing happens & throws the whole day off

giphy.gif

It’s up to you to get things back on track

giphy.gif

and by the days end you’re left pondering about how what was supposed to be a peaceful day went way left.

giphy.gif

16196215229106539391680623218490.thumb.jpg.be57e70d221e9bc2847b69e410363e0e.jpg

2 out of 3 fixed :D

16196216289208000385392413214518.thumb.jpg.e927f5823227bf0a1608b5cf6f3db6c4.jpg

Last one on pressure overnight 

Lionel Messi Football GIF by FC Barcelona

Thank You Thank You Applause GIF by Warner Archive

Basil 😅

• Like 3

THICK Thursday

Spoiler

riTkLiy.jpg

tmfxrYK.jpg

BhkFcJf.jpg

WheOmLP.jpg

X8ZsWC1.jpg

PVupL6T.jpg

KG25OEW.jpg

zrZREeI.jpg

hgXaUsR.jpg

izmP84s.jpg

Dq6wL6m.jpg

nhRSgUa.jpg

BvMkmDX.jpg

DY8p1JL.jpg

MORNT6I.jpg

Yhd3E7t.jpg

VCRESPr.jpg

wsehE1r.jpg

6DYKywl.jpg

ooA7JkO.jpg

fL3vKed.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

Season 3 Hello GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Have a good day PsychooOoos !!

FB-IMG-1618780998808.jpg

sexy black and white GIF

Dear Scarlett.

Dont forget to buy your membership again. Please stay tuned.

What cannot be is that you get distracted by other things, and then you ask @Hollywood E Rock and me every day to sign up for GBs for you. We also have to do it for ourselves, you have to understand it, and there are GBs where only one copy is offered per member.

It's not that we don't want to help you, but everything would be much easier if you bought your membership on time ... for once.

Oh, and don't forget to update your shipping address. If your copy is sent to Romain in France again, you'll be out of it. He has already told you that he's not a hub, that the French hub is another. And that he doesn't see normal that when he sends you something... you complain because he doesn't add jelly beans like others.

By the way, I haven not responded to your whatsapp message because we have already explained the difference between silver editions and gold editions many times. And no, the HDZeta Gold Editions are not movies that you are in.

Always yours,

@Casiusco

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Benoit46 said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Benoit46 said:

FB-IMG-1618780998808.jpg

giphy.gif

@Benoit46

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Dear Scarlett.

Dont forget to buy your membership again. Please stay tuned.

What cannot be is that you get distracted by other things, and then you ask @Hollywood E Rock and me every day to sign up for GBs for you. We also have to do it for ourselves, you have to understand it, and there are GBs where only one copy is offered per member.

It's not that we don't want to help you, but everything would be much easier if you bought your membership on time ... for once.

Oh, and don't forget to update your shipping address. If your copy is sent to Romain in France again, you'll be out of it. He has already told you that he's not a hub, that the French hub is another. And that he doesn't see normal that when he sends you something... you complain because he doesn't add jelly beans like others.

By the way, I haven not responded to you whatsapp message because we have already explained the difference between silver editions and gold editions many times. And no, the HDZeta Gold Editions are not movies that you are in.

Always yours,

@Casiusco

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

riTkLiy.jpg

tmfxrYK.jpg

BhkFcJf.jpg

WheOmLP.jpg

X8ZsWC1.jpg

PVupL6T.jpg

KG25OEW.jpg

zrZREeI.jpg

hgXaUsR.jpg

izmP84s.jpg

Dq6wL6m.jpg

nhRSgUa.jpg

BvMkmDX.jpg

DY8p1JL.jpg

MORNT6I.jpg

Yhd3E7t.jpg

VCRESPr.jpg

wsehE1r.jpg

6DYKywl.jpg

ooA7JkO.jpg

fL3vKed.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

booty GIF

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Dear Scarlett.

Dont forget to buy your membership again. Please stay tuned.

By the way, I haven not responded to your whatsapp message because we have already explained the difference between silver editions and gold editions many times. And no, the HDZeta Gold Editions are not movies that you are in.

Always yours,

@Casiusco

@Casiusco will you be available to do my eulogy when my time comes? 🤣

Funeral GIF by memecandy

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, waxenol said:

How are the plat wars goin?🤔

I certainly can't say for sure - just waiting with bated breath for gold to get the go-ahead.

If I had to guess though, there are probably some platinum members who said they were going to re-up when they pre-aligned with the admins a couple weeks ago that still have not pressed the purchase button (whether they are out of town on vacation or work or maybe have something else going on that is keeping them from being in the loop right now). Until they do, they can't open things up to gold because the gold members would definitely snatch up those left over platinum's.

I understand the leadership team wanting to give them as much leeway as possible; the platinum members are the biggest supporters of the site and have usually been members the longest.

I would imagine this situation makes it tough to put a timeline on things which is probably why John mentioned in his announcement on the Response to Membership Tier thread that the link would be up for a few hours but has not been able to provide an update. Im sure he wanted all the platinum members to jump on and purchase quickly so that he could open things up to everyone else, but it is just taking longer than he expected/hoped.

Even without an official timeline I don't imagine he will let it go much longer than 24 hours before announcing that things are open to the next group.

Stay strong psychos! This only happens once a year so even though staying vigilant for 24 hours can be tiring, you wont regret your membership!

Edited by notdan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Veum said:

@Casiusco will you be available to do my eulogy when my time comes? 🤣

Funeral GIF by memecandy

Absolutely. And I'm going to do it in Spanish so that you get up from your coffin and tell me: shut up!!! ;) 

Then I'll start yelling talking in English:

- It's a miracle! It's a miracle!

😎

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 3