IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

@raylight daniel really sorry to hear you have not been well also praying just normal illness and not CV wishing you all the best and make a fast and full recovery, i hope both your parents stay well and safe as well, these are not fun times as you say 👍

i get it with the parents my wifes parents are in the super high risk bit her mum has NO immune system at all very long story and her husband has dementia so we have to help out much as we can which is hard when there about 50 mins away each way.

wishing you all the best

basil 👍👍👍👍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Basil said:

ive had mental couple of weeks with stuff hopefully all settle back down to normal now and can get back into a more regular routine now :D

and where is everyone @RAK @Intentcoin @LeGonze @Fortis93 @Pbsw23 @Robertm89 @Trianna @R1s1ngs0n @extantsrevenge you all been busy too?

basil :D

Yeah, it's been a bit hectic these past couple of weeks with work and university (final project + upcoming exams).

Good to hear things are on the mend for you.

I'm looking to forward to projects and exams being done, so I can kick back and ogle over the last few premiums that I've bought and haven't had time for. xD

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock

thankyou for satisfying sunday is good but was wondering what on earth is on the ladies top below are these to protect her incase she falls over? xD 

have never seen anything like that before :D

Reveal hidden contents

YewJIvr.jpg&key=0b2d5e78d595303565a16eee

personal favourite of the day below

Reveal hidden contents

VxDRDV2.jpg&key=0559415cdffcbe94cd8bcf13

@Basil

I added that picture because I was thinking the same thing 🤷🏾‍♂️

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, RAK said:

si swimsuit sofia resing GIF by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
from @Hollywood E Rock

That’s a Satisfying Gif

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock

thankyou for satisfying sunday is good but was wondering what on earth is on the ladies top below are these to protect her incase she falls over? xD 

have never seen anything like that before :D

Reveal hidden contents

YewJIvr.jpg&key=0b2d5e78d595303565a16eee

personal favourite of the day below

Reveal hidden contents

VxDRDV2.jpg&key=0559415cdffcbe94cd8bcf13

where is @raylight hes not been in a while with his views xD 

ive had mental couple of weeks with stuff hopefully all settle back down to normal now and can get back into a more regular routine now :D

and where is everyone @RAK @Intentcoin @LeGonze @Fortis93 @Pbsw23 @Robertm89 @Trianna @R1s1ngs0n @extantsrevenge you all been busy too?

Hey brother!! Yeah a lot of work... I need to finish some projects I got going (Solar Energy).

Also my third child is about to arrive and that’s why I want to finish all this. I want to stay home with the baby and Family!! xD

But I’ve been around... I’ve been lurking... Signing on a few GBs (Mainly HDZ)... And helping a few new brothers in here... :P

Thanks for asking Hermano!! I’m glad to hear from you this way!! Have a great sunday!! ;)

• Like 8

6 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Morning @Basil I’m flitting in & out. Got some personal BS going on right now & the GP has me attending appointments. It’s all good, but I’d be lying if I said it hasn’t knocked my usual cheery cheeky moods.

I try to keep some level of distance when I’m not in form, as I’m the type of guy who speaks his mind and I don’t wish to unintentionally offend my MP Family 😊🙏🏼

Still waiting on so many GB deliveries, I need some Premium goodness in my life to pick me up again 😁👍🏼

Hey mi Hermano!! I hope everything goes well!! I send you all my good vibes and strength!! Fuerza!!💪🏼

Also... Go Leeds!! :D

See you around Hermano!! ;)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

Hey brother!! Yeah a lot of work... I need to finish some projects I got going (Solar Energy).

Also my third child is about to arrive and that’s why I want to finish all this. I want to stay home with the baby and Family!! xD

But I’ve been around... I’ve been lurking... Signing on a few GBs (Mainly HDZ)... And helping a few new brothers in here... :P

Thanks for asking Hermano!! I’m glad to hear from you this way!! Have a great sunday!! ;)

wow 3 kids that be final hair going, either fall out from stress or the wife and kids will pull it out for you xD 

dont blame you get work out the way and then stay at home with new baby and family especially with the weirdness of cv in the world stay safe brother and your family 👍

all the best

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Basil said:

wow 3 kids that be final hair going, either fall out from stress or the wife and kids will pull it out for you xD 

dont blame you get work out the way and then stay at home with new baby and family especially with the weirdness of cv in the world stay safe brother and your family 👍

all the best

Thanks Brother!!

Yeah sonething like that!! xDxD But I love it!! These little monsters are awesome!! Love them so much!!... :x:D

• Like 6

I was going to make a joke saying that "there must be something strange in the air", and when I realized it, I thought that maybe this is not the best time to make that joke...

But it's curious that everything is getting tumultuous in such a way that so many Psychos are busy, have their own problems, or occupations at the same time.

In my case it has been work, pure and simple work. And this week -that starts tomorrow- is not going to be better, at least until Thursday.

I send my support to all the Psychos who these days have their minds elsewhere, for work, family, or health. Or for wanting to repopulate the world by themselves... 

Everything returns at some point. Even normality.

200.gif

• Like 6

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

RofnegG.jpg

DG7YT7R.jpg

kLEeXhJ.jpg

gDKneHW.jpg

0HMoDM8.jpg

sILJS7h.jpg

RrxyXc0.jpg

ESyirQz.jpg

g4yoKGJ.jpg

o5aW5na.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Everything returns at some point. Even normality.

Everyone's favourite buzz phrase now is "the new normal", which leads me to question if there ever was a "normal" to begin with? 

When we return to 'normality', or to a 'normal', is it perhaps a new iteration of the previous normal with the added benefit of wisdom, experience and hindsight?

Or is it regression of the previous normal where all the lessons we've learned are starting to become undone, leading us back into a more primal realm of ignorance?

That's the question I pose to you this week (and yes, I'm fine xD).

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Everyone's favourite buzz phrase now is "the new normal", which leads me to question if there ever was a "normal" to begin with? 

When we return to 'normality', or to a 'normal', is it perhaps a new iteration of the previous normal with the added benefit of wisdom, experience and hindsight?

Or is it regression of the previous normal where all the lessons we've learned are starting to become undone, leading us back into a more primal realm of ignorance?

Are you sure you are alright...

Mood Monday GIF by Justin

• Haha 6

14 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Humans rarely learn from their mistakes.

The new normal can only be, therefore, a new opportunity to commit them again.

People always fight, destroy and corrupt.

So we never move forward?

I can only answer that question just lying on a beach. ;) 

img.jpg?width=980

• Like 4