IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

On 3/31/2020 at 8:42 AM, blu.steel33 said:

At the moment im having an issue with MP im not getting any email notifications

I no longer get an email when someone I’m following posts a comment on MP.

Also some of the personal info on my profile is no longer visible when I’m logged on through PC (not mobile) - the post count, money spent, when joined etc is missing 

I just presumed MP made some changes for all this protect personal data?IMG_8041.jpg.0d7fdcf775f529ce8f215de1ce2b2094.jpg🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, blu.steel33 said:

Hey paul.

Im doing good thanks bud. Just mad times here everything being limited. As anns says im in the entire MCU watching it all in chronological order films and tv shows the whole lot.

At the moment im having an issue with MP im not getting any email notifications at all so if im tagged or anything i dont know so im trying to work out why  🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ 

Cheers bud hopfully get back to normal soon and i can start poting out again soon

Hey Carl!!

Glad you are good buddy 😁👍🏼 And also enjoying my fav pastime. I’ve not yet watched it all in order with Agents thrown in, but usually watch them all in order before a big event is released like Civil War, Infinity War & End Game. 

Do do you put your in chronological order on the shelf too? Or in release order? 

Take care mate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

I no longer get an email when someone I’m following posts a comment on MP.

Also some of the personal info on my profile is no longer visible when I’m logged on through PC (not mobile) - the post count, money spent, when joined etc is missing 

I just presumed MP made some changes for all this protect personal data? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Maybe some changes are happening. Hope i dont miss a GB because im not notified 🤔🤔

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Hey Carl!!

Glad you are good buddy 😁👍🏼 And also enjoying my fav pastime. I’ve not yet watched it all in order with Agents thrown in, but usually watch them all in order before a big event is released like Civil War, Infinity War & End Game. 

Do do you put your in chronological order on the shelf too? Or in release order? 

Take care mate.

To be honest mate my whole collection is in no order but i know where a certain film is if i wanted it. 

Only things sort of together is my premiums but only by retailer 

• Like 3

tell you what this being at home lark is no good had my crumpets earlier very nice indeed and now getting the munchies and theres some sausages in the fridge that need using up and im thinking some sausage sarnies could be on the cards think ill be having lunch early here, well it be rude not too xD

and i hope im making you all hungry xD

Sandwich-1101446.jpg

just to make sure xD 

Bacon-Sarnie-1000x600.jpg

basil :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@StrikerEureka79

Why did you choose that method of getting a copy instead of joining the Group Buy?

@Hollywood E Rock

i have done it that way because it is to show my commitment to them and hopefully get an even lower number as my collectible number is high at the moment got 584...

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@Hollywood E Rock

i have done it that way because it is to show my commitment to them and hopefully get an even lower number as my collectible number is high at the moment got 584...

It would be interesting to know how long the waiting list is for collectors #. There has been a waiting list for a long time. 
Obviously someone has to drop out, or be pushed out, for a spot to come available. Not sure what FAs criteria is for keeping a #. It’s not really clear how many times you can skip ordering before they give you notice. 
Good luck on getting a lower #. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

It would be interesting to know how long the waiting list is for collectors #. There has been a waiting list for a long time. 
Obviously someone has to drop out, or be pushed out, for a spot to come available. Not sure what FAs criteria is for keeping a #. It’s not really clear how many times you can skip ordering before they give you notice. 
Good luck on getting a lower #. 👍

Thanks @DodgyDave and yes there has been a waiting list for a long time I started off with collectible # 1088  in August last year and took me till November time I think after alien preorder had finished to get collectible # 584 and it’s going to take me sometime to get an even lower number I will just have to wait till it happens...

• Like 3

On 3/28/2020 at 3:13 PM, Scary Hair said:

@atomicblonde

GREAT to see you back posting and YOU will catch up , you have worked so long and hard towards where you want to be .

A  little thing like a world wide pandemic of biblical proportions will not stop you Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

Ann you say such the sweetest things. I'm sending you a virtual hug that lasts a lifetime!!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

🥤 Mail Call today!🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

MP 

This here beauty GOLD COIN, thank you MP!

IT CHAPTER TWO HDZETA (A BEAUTY LENTI!)

BEST BUY.com

THE GOONIES SB/BD

STAR WARS : THE SKYWALKER SAGA 4K UHD/BD (9-MOVIE S KYWALKER COLLECTION LE)

EBAY.com

DEADPOOL KIMCHIDVD LENTI EXCLUSIVE SB/BD

JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE NEW FRONTIER COMMEMORATIVE SB/BD

NEW OOP TARGET EXCLUSIVE THE WOLF OF WALL STREET SB/BD

12EC00F7-E42A-4F9D-800F-4C387DF90222.thumb.jpeg.f3d51f82c97e22fea6281dad9b705dd6.jpeg

🥤 LATE Mail Call today from UPS!🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

BEST BUY.com

STAR WARS THE RISE OF SKYWALKER 4K UHD/SB/BD (LIMITED-EDITIONCOLLECTIBLE)

THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY (SPECIAL EDITION)

TARGET.com

STAR WARS THE RISE OF SKYWALKER 4K UHD/BD (LIMITED-EDITION FILMMAKER GALLERY BOOK AND EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT)

MUNSTER GO HOME BD

FDD49F38-83DF-4263-A553-002F3B58B7A5.thumb.jpeg.95e6f67a3405bdb8d3b265366a2ea391.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 4

Some news I just picked up at Bloody Disgusting.com;

Quote- "Another batch of horror titles from Scream Factory are set to go out-of-print by the time 2020 comes to a close, including sequels Candyman II, Poltergeist II and Poltergeist III.

The company wrote on FB, “Some of our older titles are going away by the end of the year. If you have not picked up the following Blu-ray releases by now, here’s your last chance!”

Here’s the full list they made available today:

• Candyman 2: Farewell To The Flesh
  • Supernova
  • The Vincent Price Collection III
  • The Phantom Of The Opera (1989)
  • From A Whisper To A Scream
  • TerrorVision / The Video Dead [Double Feature]
  • Prison [Collector’s Edition] (1987)
  • Invasion Of The Body Snatchers [Collector’s Edition]
  • Poltergeist II: The Other Side [Collector’s Edition]
  • Poltergeist III [Collector’s Edition]
  • Alienator

While supplies last, these are available at www.shoutfactory.com and various other retailers." - Unquote

Get on 'em if ya need 'em folks...🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Some news I just picked up at Bloody Disgusting.com;

Quote- "Another batch of horror titles from Scream Factory are set to go out-of-print by the time 2020 comes to a close, including sequels Candyman II, Poltergeist II and Poltergeist III.

The company wrote on FB, “Some of our older titles are going away by the end of the year. If you have not picked up the following Blu-ray releases by now, here’s your last chance!”

Here’s the full list they made available today:

• Candyman 2: Farewell To The Flesh
  • Supernova
  • The Vincent Price Collection III
  • The Phantom Of The Opera (1989)
  • From A Whisper To A Scream
  • TerrorVision / The Video Dead [Double Feature]
  • Prison [Collector’s Edition] (1987)
  • Invasion Of The Body Snatchers [Collector’s Edition]
  • Poltergeist II: The Other Side [Collector’s Edition]
  • Poltergeist III [Collector’s Edition]
  • Alienator

While supplies last, these are available at www.shoutfactory.com and various other retailers." - Unquote

Get on 'em if ya need 'em folks...🙂

Poltergeist 2&3 would be the only him I would be interested in. They also had 15% off already released movies. Can’t use on preorders.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have most on that list but I agree, I should pick up the P-2 and P-3 eds, as I only have the MGM releases and they have nadda for extras.

P-3 I found too quirky for me but I did quite enjoy P-2 simply for Julian Beck's performance as Kane. Absolutely mesmerizing! ( who sadly died the year of filming, 1985).  🙁

I was seriously hoping that someone would have put together a Spec Ed. of all 3 by now.

Mind, if Shout/Scream is losing the license....maybe someone will?

Hmm....🤔

Not gonna wait though, heh.

note: I think Shout/Scream is sold out ( of P-2 & P-3) so hit Amazon folks.  🙂

edit: just had to add, Julian Beck was a real badass in the entertainment circuit. He helped found the NY 'Living Theatre' that had no problems with being stoned on LSD during performances and if you were lucky enough to catch 'em (I was, saw "Hair" in 1972 in NY) you had a heh, "true audience participation experience"....

Jeeezzzus, I didn't even remember this until I was reminded by this post, that's kinda cool, and worrisome....🤔

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1