IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos

giphy.gif

The weekend at last! I'm at work, my station is down, I'm not sure why & I'm being ignored be the Tradesmen. It just maybe a great day 😁.

@Basil hope your day is better than expected & you're in & out at your appointment.

@Trianna Always a pleasure to see that you've been hanging out in the neighborhood. Hope you're doing well today.

Here's to us having a wonderful Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
Spoiler
11 hours ago, Basil said:

well here's some interesting facts for you all now, i suspect @extantsrevenge will now be a bit more proud of them as i am.

and all people who come in and say hello, well done keep it up. :D

@Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Robertm89 @RileyLad @Pbsw23 @Trianna @Scary Hair @CAYENNE-FAHRER @RAK @lingrass @mwatkins02

see its good to talk 

english room has 6106 posts now.

so we are starting to come along abit more now but remember we goto keep it up 👍

so well done to all of you 

well done GIFWell Done Clapping GIF by moodmanWell Done Applause GIF by moodman

well done congratulations GIF by America's Got Talentwell done applause GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

but if you want a 1 to 6 rankings as below

1. german room 58,928 posts

2.  french room 24,927 posts

3.  english room 6,106 posts

4. other room 72 posts

5. chinese room 64 posts

6.  japanese room 54 posts

anyway they we have it.

it has improved :D

thankyou to you all 

basil B|

happy the voice GIF

I knew english room could do it. It is great to see that we now also have a larger active crew here.

Proud Parks And Recreation GIF

Keep up the great work and you might catch up with French room.

shrek smile GIF

Did I already say

proud of you GIF

Group Hige Five 😄

high five saved by the bell GIF

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Trianna said:

You don't want them to catch up yet you're contributing 😂 come on Burger, Fish&Chips you can beat those bland baguettes

I didn't say I don't want them to catch up, just that it is extremely unlikely. Even if you and I contribute daily to the English room, by the time they catch up with the baguettes we will both be corpses.

computer hacking GIF by jjjjjohn

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Basil said:

well 5am here coming round very slowly anyone got a

bill murray coffee GIF

up early with missus as she heads off to work, my old man said be leaving his house at 6am so should be here by 7am latest.

think i may have some breakfast this morning as probably stuck in hospital for a while as they always end running late.

the lord of the rings breakfast GIF 

sabrina the teenage witch eating GIF

Breakfast? Hospital? What? You have to go to the hospital today? Are you havig something worked on? I was told yesterday that after reviewing the MRI of my ankle, that my doctor was referring me to an orthopedic surgeon? Yikes!  Have a great day!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Basil said:

right people going to help you spend some more of your money for next 3 days zoom has got a maasive sale on selling stuff cheap various offers 

so link is below go have a nose never know may find a bargain.

https://www.zoom.co.uk/category/zoom_day

all the best

basil 👍

Just checked out this website you put up. Holy crap a toodee! There are some great deals on Zoom. Does anyone know if Zoom ships to the USA? 

• Like 1

well psychos went to hospital this morning and had a right result saw head surgeon and he says i need the full on operation on my wrist now to get me out of pain.

so wrist fusion its is then, so only been since last june i started this journey.

now i wait for my date, slight down side will be 6 weeks off work for recovery but hey the sooner the better far as im concerned. dont reckon work be happy but really think most of this is to do with them, so they better not start either. find out monday about that.

but now i just wait for my op date fingers crossed sooner rather than later.

but well well happy now :D:D :D :D 

ryan result GIFryan result GIFryan result GIFryan result GIF

basil B|

• Like 3

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Basil said:

well psychos went to hospital this morning and had a right result saw head surgeon and he says i need the full on operation on my wrist now to get me out of pain.

so wrist fusion its is then, so only been since last june i started this journey.

now i wait for my date, slight down side will be 6 weeks off work for recovery but hey the sooner the better far as im concerned. dont reckon work be happy but really think most of this is to do with them, so they better not start either. find out monday about that.

but now i just wait for my op date fingers crossed sooner rather than later.

but well well happy now :D:D :D :D 

ryan result GIFryan result GIFryan result GIFryan result GIF

basil B|

@Basil

I hope everything will be well with you and your surgery is successful friend!😘

Spoiler

I dare not use one of the best & my fav icon b/c of certain ones on here will say I’m being too whatever...

... now I feel I have to walk on ... for whatever I say, yeesh!😔 

image.gif.93be91fbd9992870dbfe9cd12db250cc.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1