IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Well people the excitement is building ... This bad boy arrived today from the always reliable and cool as F @blu.steel33 

Only problem is I had to leave for work and she is sitting there all unopened and lonely until 1030pm, was wounded I cudnt get straight in to it 😂😂 

Pics to follow, either later on tonight or tomorrow. 

received_576123499635531.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

Whoa whoa whoa...You all are killing me 🤣 what's going on here? Any hints as to what @Robertm89 has been expecting in this package?!

season 1 play GIF by Now Apocalypse

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, RAK said:

season 1 play GIF by Now Apocalypse

NOW THAT IS  A SIGHT TO BEHOLD  

valerie benaim yes GIF by C8

11 minutes ago, Veum said:

Where is the woof woof?

dog running GIF

YOU CALLED 

happy grin GIF

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Thats not a Wet Weds @Trianna That’s a Soaked Sunday 😂

Joys of being a girl  .

The Squirt can reach far and wide 

Taylor Swift Hair Flip GIF by moodman

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Well people the excitement is building ... This bad boy arrived today from the always reliable and cool as F @blu.steel33 

Only problem is I had to leave for work and she is sitting there all unopened and lonely until 1030pm, was wounded I cudnt get straight in to it 😂😂 

Pics to follow, either later on tonight or tomorrow. 

received_576123499635531.jpeg

Hurry up rob

• Haha 6

🥤Mail call today! 🎬 bullwhip.gif

giphy-downsized.gif&key=b646c34d843be2fb

Fleabay

Escape 4K UHD BD

Target

Doctor Cyclops BD

Diskino

5th Generation China Directors boxset To house:

BDs Scanavo Case

The Black Cannon Incident

Red Sorghum

The Swordsman in Double Flag Town

The Horse Thief

WCL King of the Children

Blufans 

Isle of Dogs OAB BD/SB Lenti

AD06BB01-8F91-4BF4-83FC-B0EB6E537D47.thumb.jpeg.771fdf75d9541d35ad9becec4f472cd3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh my god my first MP parcel in 2020 has arrived and my god it was worth the wait.... Massive thank you to @blu.steel33 who kept somethings to one side for me and then sent this monster package. Boxed up bomb proof as always. Everything is perfect. Your a legend mate. I'd try and pick a favourite, and I know I would say this but every edition is love. Weet avengers and HDzeta batman what beasts they are, and it's great to have Tarantino's underated film as a premium edition too.  I love them all, I am over the moon. Thank you to all involved who make this possible 😁

IMG_20200129_222655.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Oh my god my first MP parcel in 2020 has arrived and my god it was worth the wait.... Massive thank you to @blu.steel33 who kept somethings to one side for me and then sent this monster package. Boxed up bomb proof as always. Everything is perfect. Your a legend mate. I'd try and pick a favourite, and I know I would say this but every edition is love. Weet avengers and HDzeta batman what beasts they are, and it's great to have Tarantino's underated film as a premium edition too.  I love them all, I am over the moon. Thank you to all involved who make this possible 😁

IMG_20200129_222655.jpg

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

What an a haul flipping heck lad no wounder it took you so long to post 😁🤣🤣

HUB MASTER is a truly special skill Set and Each MP territory is extremely lucky to have such individuals to help our members like they do .

One thing to remember is this is

ALL DONE IN OUR SPARE TIME .

EACH  MEMBER OF OUR TEAM  , LIST MASTER GUARDIANS , HUB , STAFF .

SEEING YOUR PICS BRINGS IT HOME AS TOO WHY WE ALL DO IT 

200.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

IMG_20200129_222655.jpg

@Robertm89

giphy.gif

ALL THAT WAS IN ONE BOX?

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Spoiler

5Ht2ckf.jpg

ZOBacjF.jpg

NAffLFI.jpg

u7mfNZE.jpg

lKxD8oY.jpg

3OBOHUw.jpg

TuXlR0D.jpg

TLYVL6i.jpg

2jI6xX6.jpg

N5twnQ9.jpg

hio4hhp.jpg

Rdn8uH2.jpg

qx6tmOW.jpg

h08XqCM.jpg

Here’s to us all having a Thursday filled with more peace, more premiums, & more prosperity!

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2