IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

A quick reminder to those who may still have not sent their presents, Xmas is in two weeks so don’t wait too long if you want your gifts to arrive in time to your Secret Santa.

Also, don’t forget to post pictures of received packages in here:

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/12229-let-the-fun-begin

I'll be sending mine out this week, so should arrive in plenty of time. I'm just waiting on the last little 'filler' present to turn up. 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★

A quick reminder to those who may still have not sent their presents, Xmas is in two weeks so don’t wait too long if you want your gifts to arrive in time to your Secret Santa.

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/12229-let-the-fun-begin/

cheers

Sent mine last week 👍

• Like 3

cheers

My Secret Santa received theirs on Dec. 2! 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

cheers

Mine were sent via Amazon UK and Amazon US to Canada last weekend.  Both packages should arrive by 12/20.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos, Thursdays just wasn’t enough, we here on this side of the site desire even MORE!!! Tuesday from this day forward isn’t just about Tacos, now Tuesday’s represent

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Z7S2qMJ.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

MTE7XxN.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

etPqZOS.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

THIN   TUESDAY !!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

May you all have a Tuesday that’s better than Monday!!!

giphy.gif

hubba hubba :D

@Veum what about her?

natalie portman heaven GIFnatalie portman GIF200.gif

basil :)

• Like 3

I don't know if this is the correct thread to post this or not. But it's a year to the day that I joined MP 😃

These are all my group buys so far , and with so many more to come. I'm expecting my HD Zeta Man of steel, any time now. 

And I've just ordered my first OC , Joker U'mania .

I've also met some seriously awesome people since becoming a part of this community. 

I wish you all a very merry Christmas, and look forward to 2020 and all the amazing releases coming our way!  

IMG_20191210_211345.jpg

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Michael hillaby said:

I don't know if this is the correct thread to post this or not. But it's a year to the day that I joined MP 😃

These are all my group buys so far , and with so many more to come. I'm expecting my HD Zeta Man of steel, any time now. 

And I've just ordered my first OC , Joker U'mania .

I've also met some seriously awesome people since becoming a part of this community. 

I wish you all a very merry Christmas, and look forward to 2020 and all the amazing releases coming our way!  

IMG_20191210_211345.jpg

Hey @Michael hillaby

Very nice pick-ups my friend! 😊

You can also post your MP editions in here: Show your last received steelbook or special edition 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

giphy.gif

Let’s keep it to Tuesday & Thursday for now my friend. 

@Hollywood E Rock that is what happens when you have such a high libido like I do my friend (can’t help it that God made women so beautiful and irresistible/tantalizing for me)! 😛

season 1 episode 10 GIF

767229034_Homer-LastPerfectMan.thumb.jpg.0655c3421880c06781257376ff4d15f1.jpg

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Currently at work resting my feet at last. When I got here I was fighting for my life because second shift operator had me in the hole. I'm finally caught up & all the machines are working as they should be. The rest of the night I hope is smooth sailing. 

Psychos how is life treating you today? Well I hope! Here’s to everyone having a day filled with peace and premiums!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1