Semifinals:

Tuesday, July 6

Italy 🇮🇹 vs Spain 🇪🇸 3PM ET ESPN

Wednesday, July 7

England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs Denmark 🇩🇰 3PM ET ESPN

Final:

Sunday, July 11

TBD - 3PM ET ESPN

This is going to be some great matches here, can’t wait... however going to be so hard to predict, oh my! 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I already said a few days ago, I expect England to reach the final against Italy or Spain, difficult to predict this one though.

But England will play in Wembley, a great opportunity to win this competition with the support of their fans....no matter which team will be the opponent!

After a long wait of 55 years...I keep my fingers crossed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Congratulations @Count Dantes for winning the quarterfinals match day with 13 points

nQaGg5z.gif

Only 5 Psychos left that have a chance to win the Bonus Points for Euro Winner 😲

England @mr_wick

Italy @R1s1ngs0n @Pbsw23 @JiumJium

Spain @Cornbuster

So no UK player had any faith in their own team

Alison Brie What GIF

giphy.gif

Stupid Bonus Points. Seeing that others got 32, 28, 24 when I have 12 is

giphy.gif

How does it feel @R1s1ngs0n (69 Points) @thomue1987 (66 Points) to know you are only ahead of myself on the ranking because of your bonus points ( @extantsrevenge 74 Points would be still Place 9, that is the 2nd highest Team Member) 😜. @icewire would be at 80 Points (highest Team Member).

29e036f6be4125b4627f49616bb323e9.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

How does it feel @R1s1ngs0n (69 Points) @thomue1987 (66 Points) to know you are only ahead of myself on the ranking because of your bonus points ( @extantsrevenge 74 Points would be still Place 9, that is the 2nd highest Team Member) 😜. @icewire would be at 80 Points (highest Team Member).

Feels Good GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

• Haha 5

Well, we only have 3 games left, we enter the final stretch of the tournament.

world cup omg GIF by ESPN México

Unfortunately, I got off the hook when I changed the winner of Belgium-Italy at the last minute when it was 1-2 in favor of the Italians. I think someone also understands these changes well. 

Angry GIF

Seeing that in the end De Bruyne was playing, he made me change it; by far my favorite player.

Listen I Love You GIF by Spotify

Now I will eagerly support good old @Cornbuster and the Sith Lord to achieve what only they could imagine.

Pray Euro 2012 GIF by UEFA

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★

giphy.gif

The Quarter Semi-Finals start today 🙈. First Italy vs Spain and tomorrow England vs Denmark!

What will we see today? Will it be shocking?

giphy.gif

A Fair Game or not?

giphy.gif

Do we get some

giphy.gif

Or some crazy things

giphy.gif

Whatever happens, the Teams and we have to

giphy.gif

One Team will be like

giphy.gif

the other one

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Anyway, if you plan to watch I hope you get a good game (I think I will only look in at the end). Don't forget to place your predictions @rtphoenix @Robertm89 @Noir21 @Jaksu @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Cornbuster @Pbsw23 @Peterrr @Michael hillaby @KananJarrus @Catgirl @GANTZ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

awkward tv show GIF by ZDF
Just for this statement alone you should be relegated to last place, Herr Bonus Punkt.

It’s the SEMI FINALS !

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Ups 🤣😂, oh damn. I found that 1st gif and thought it was funny, that I did not really pay any attention 🥴

giphy.gif

• Haha 9