IGNORED

NOVA Apocalypse Now Final Cut (Novamedia Exclusive #31) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Cornbuster said:

ย 

I entirely agree - could be the price for both editions...

I have bought the LOTR-Box with 9 (!) 4K-UHDs for 50 Dollar this week. So the discs are no reason for 100 Dollar (for me at least).

Yeah, it's crazy expensive. I love the look, but jeez. And that's BEFORE fees and shipping. Goodness.

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
14 minutes ago, Veum said:

I wonder if this (especially the Lenti) will eventually show up onย Novamediaโ€™s Winter sale? ๐Ÿงย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Based on my experience I doubt it. At least not THIS winter. If any are left, maybe the one after that.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

the steelbook looks great, but the price is not at all,

to say because of 6 discs it is so expensive no,

could have sold without discs, many already have the discs at home

yeah you can get a OC for 50 dollars more, instead its just one edition with six discs that everybody hasย ๐Ÿ˜ช

Edited by mjk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The steelbook is a winner and even its much maligned back turned out quite decent (although not a fan of repeating titles on both sides).

One thing that does grate on my nerves a bit, is the printing of all versions available on the slip. If they have to advertize this as The Final Cut, then why unnecessarily clutter the slip by detailing all the included versions?! That info can easily be found in the product description.

Otherwise, very happy to have joined this GB. Now waiting for live shots of the slipsย ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 5

vor 22 Minuten schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

The steelbook is a winner and even its much maligned back turned out quite decent (although not a fan of repeating titles on both sides).

One thing that does grate on my nerves a bit, is the printing of all versions available on the slip. If they have to advertize this as The Final Cut, then why unnecessarily clutter the slip by detailing all the included versions?! That info can easily be found in the product description.

Otherwise, very happy to have joined this GB. Now waiting for live shots of the slipsย ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

then wait for live recordings from my custom,

could post images if desired

• Like 3

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
[Notice] NOVA EXCLUSIVE No.31 <Apocalypse Now> Exclusive steelbook Preorder and Release DELAY
ย 
Hi,
It's Nova Media.
Pre-order and release of NOVA EXCLUSIVE No.31 <Apocalypse Now>, which is in collaboration with Ive Entertainment, will be postponed.
<Apocalypse Now> Exclusive Steelbook consists of 6 discs, including Final Cut in 4K and BD, Redux & Theatrical version in 4K and BD and 2BONUS DSIC.
Originally, we had completed the authoring.
However, because an error occurred in the Redux & Theatrical version in 4K during mastering stage (before pressing-bulk), we are currently working on solving the problem.
We can't explain all the technical details, but it is expected to take some time to resolve and inspect.
So we are postponing the preorder and release.
We are so sorry for those who are waiting for the release.
We'll once again notify you of the preorder and release schedule after solving and checking the exact problem.
Thank you.
Nova Media.
  • Thanks 8
  • Sad 3