IGNORED

Kimchidvd Whiplash (TheOn Series No.19 / Kimchidvd Exclusive #80) (4K UHD/2D WEA Steelbook) [Korea]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, BobcatFan1981 said:

I paid my invoice. When do we get our hands on them?

well they goto ship that take 2-3 weeks to the hub and then to you, give you the real low down as they get them they will be sent on.

its not i paid my invoice now when when when. it happens as flights become available and with CV everything has slowed down no spare freight on empty holiday planes bellys there not flying now, so it get here when it gets here.

hope that brought you upto speed now

basil 👍

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, BobcatFan1981 said:

I paid my invoice. When do we get our hands on them?

Says on kimchidvd's website that the release date isn't until 14th of May.

Hopefully they'll be no delays and it gets released on time.

Then like @Basil said,  it has to be shipped to hub. Then posted from hub to your chosen final destination.

This hobby is a waiting game my friend......It's best to just sit back and relax and forget about it. Let MP do their thing and get it to us in due course 👍

OMYj7otYRfCAo.gif.09c70650dfee2b9f739e3429e81862b9.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When I woke up, I was satisfied to see that invoices now begin to arrive for the European Members too, so that I could happily pay my mine!

(By the way - can anyone tell me why this horde of revolutionary communists is always chasing after me, screaming: "Execute this bloody capitalist!!!" ...? O.o)

death GIF

But  no! Thats not the point - I am slowly beginning to understand why one becomes a real psycho through this hobby: Sheer Happiness in the face of voluntary self-robbery ... :D

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, F.M.S said:

But  no! Thats not the point - I am slowly beginning to understand why one becomes a real psycho through this hobby: Sheer Happiness in the face of voluntary self-robbery ... :D

spoken like a true psycho now you understand what it is to be one of us, broke xD 

joined one of us GIFWolf Of Wall Street Fun GIF

basil :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Question about ordering directly from them...

The release date is May 14th. The order shows up under my account... But I didn't get an email confirmation. Is that normal? I also paid using PayPal, and it says payment completed on the website, and my PayPal shows that it was paid.

I'm just curious of all this is normal when ordering from them?

2 hours ago, np23 said:

Question about ordering directly from them...

The release date is May 14th. The order shows up under my account... But I didn't get an email confirmation. Is that normal? I also paid using PayPal, and it says payment completed on the website, and my PayPal shows that it was paid.

I'm just curious of all this is normal when ordering from them?

Ya that’s normal! Kimchidvd doesn’t send out email confirmations. If you go in to your account and click on the order, it should take you to tracking when it’s available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/13/2021 at 1:06 PM, RileyLad said:

Says on kimchidvd's website that the release date isn't until 14th of May.

Hopefully they'll be no delays and it gets released on time.

Then like @Basil said,  it has to be shipped to hub. Then posted from hub to your chosen final destination.

This hobby is a waiting game my friend......It's best to just sit back and relax and forget about it. Let MP do their thing and get it to us in due course 👍

OMYj7otYRfCAo.gif.09c70650dfee2b9f739e3429e81862b9.gif

14th of May?!? We can't wait that long! Who do they think we are, patient people!?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, chucktatum said:

How wide/thick are the fullslips? From the (angled) photo above, they look about the same width as a regular steelbook... (Personally I much prefer the wider/thicker fullslips.)

These should be the same size and thickness as all other steelbook releases by TheOn. There’s also a booklet that’s included inside the Fullslip.

• Like 3

Posted on Kimchi's FB page.

안녕하세요 김치DVD입니다.

<위플래쉬> 4K UHD 스틸북한정판을 구매해 주시고 출시일을 기다리시는 고객님께 먼저 사과의 말씀을 드립니다.

5월 14일 출시를 목표로 제품 제작을 진행해왔으나, 해외 양산업체의 4K UHD 디스크 발송 지연에따라 디스크 입고일이 5월 12일로 변경되었습니다.

이에 제품 검수 및 포장에 보다 신중을 기하여 출시일을 기존 5월 14일에서 5월 21일로 1주일 연기합니다.

다소 지연된 출시일에 다시 한 번 사과의 말씀을 드립니다. 감사합니다.

We are sorry that the release date of the Whiplash (UHD+BD) Steelbook (The On Series No.19)(Kimchidvd Exclusive No.80) will be postponed from 14th of May to 21st of May 2021.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

6 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

안녕하세요 김치DVD입니다.

5월 14일 출시를 목표로 제품 제작을 진행해왔으나, 해외 양산업체의 4K UHD 디스크 발송 지연에따라 디스크 입고일이 5월 12일로 변경되었습니다.

We are sorry that the release date of the Whiplash (UHD+BD) Steelbook (The On Series No.19)(Kimchidvd Exclusive No.80) will be postponed from 14th of May to 21st of May 2021.

Dayum boy! you can read Korean thats impressive! 😮

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, BobcatFan1981 said:

I know that the release got moved back on this about a week. I was just wondering if someone could tell me about how long it takes to ship to the states. Sorry for the ignorance, this is the first gb I have participated in here. 

@BobcatFan1981 in all seriousness (that other post was a joke, we like to fun each other a lot on MP 😂)... I think it can take anywhere from 3 weeks to 8 weeks long, once it has shipped my friend! :)

• Like 2

On 5/11/2021 at 2:15 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

안녕하세요 김치DVD입니다.

Why do you hate us, Kimchi? 

• Haha 2

On 5/11/2021 at 2:15 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

안녕하세요 김치DVD입니다.

A WEEK LATE!!! OMG!!!

No way FAC or HDZ would ever subject us to such shoddy treatment....oh, wait....

• Haha 5