IGNORED

MY LITTLE COLLECTION (ROBERTM89)

Well since starting off on here at the end of 2018,  and not getting my first gb order until first few months of 2019 I've never looked back. When I joined I had a few amaray 4k films. I've always had dvd's and then standard blu rays but only stumbled across premium editions when i seem someone on social media shared beauty shots of filmarena T2, one of my favorite action films. I new I had to have it and since then they have accumulated quickly. I bought a single bookcase from argos thinking it would take ages to fill and last years 🤣🤣 long story short ive just bought some new ones thinking I would have loads of room even once the boxed up stuff came out well I was wrong lol. Thought I would share a pic of my little collection on display. Still in the minor leagues compared to the day 1 seasoned collector's but I dont think I've IMG_20200613_174009.thumb.jpg.f44b840943aa8824a2d30303cc11eb2e.jpgdone too bad. Thank you to everybody who has been so great since I joined yous are all awesome apologies if I forget anyone

PS what do you do when you run out of room totally because I'm not stopping now🤣🤣

@Masterblaster @Scary Hair @Basil @DodgyDave @extantsrevenge @RileyLad @blu.steel33 @Pbsw23 @R1s1ngs0n @ukade2327 @Benoit46 @ksosk @deckard99 @icewire @thomue1987 @Hollywood E Rock @larson1977

• Like 17

Wow @Robertm89 !!!!

zz00w5nNFMnPq.gif.896e6b171beb5c3b5dd4e0349a68cb6d.gif

What a amazing collection you have built mate....

J1S363SbQFselYWz68.gif.1e5c5ec92259ee4c82be19e8836f71ed.gif

I was staring at this photo for like 20 minutes on my phone when u sent it to me at the weekend 

I know how much time, effort and sweat has gone into building this 

Congratulations mate its truly awesome...

And with so much more to come too👍

And a quick thank you to all the mp staff that make this happen for us all 😁

3ohs7JG6cq7EWesFcQ.gif.7adb89be6e9af878b2fc519f4c6e26ec.gif

• Like 8

@Robertm89

a nice collection, thanks for posting,
if I run out of space, 
a new room will be used, 
but I will not sell anything, 
I love the things too much for that, 
until now I still have enough space because I have installed everything up to the ceiling with Billy add-on shelves in the In most cases, 
I have provided the showcases with doors to protect them from dust
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

wow GIF

@Robertm89

Amazing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

i love it GIF by Team Coco

Looking really great and considering this is for 1 1/2 years of collecting you have done an amazing job. Actually I think with so much in such a short time you're already in the big league 😂

So many great editions and awesome OCs 😍, looking good in those shelves.

no way lol GIF by SMALLFOOT Movie

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Hasn’t the misses started moaning about “all that rubbish cluttering the shelves” yet ?  :D

Haha, you must be psychic @DodgyDave

8FxtdFhCKXLFTWkX1H.gif.6184260b6bebdb90a6d93bce555dd3b7.gif

Think @Robertm89 was on the sofa last night!!!! 

😂🤣😅😆😆🤣

jGJJgFmHNxkBi.gif.20de46aa4925f9411dabed552d3fec4c.gif

Its all worth it tho hey Rob lad 👍

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Haha, you must be psychic @DodgyDave

8FxtdFhCKXLFTWkX1H.gif.6184260b6bebdb90a6d93bce555dd3b7.gif

Think @Robertm89 was on the sofa last night!!!! 

😂🤣😅😆😆🤣

jGJJgFmHNxkBi.gif.20de46aa4925f9411dabed552d3fec4c.gif

@DodgyDave @RileyLad

She's hit and miss she was quite supportive when i said I was getting fanatics frozen 2 for her, but then she seen the size of this and said she didn't expect it to be so big. First time she's said that to me about something I tell you 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Robertm89
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

image.gif.2a3a6a90072ebcd62c0e805090ffbe48.gif

Wow... Amazing collection!! Congrats!!... 😃😃

I looove that DC HDZeta Collection right at the Center... Just beautiful...😍😍

Did you opened Batman V Superman, SQ and WW??... O don’t see those Golf Labels... 😬😬

I opened my SS myself mate, bvs and WW had to source elsewhere and boxes were open but mint and slips sealed. Didn't mind that I would of opened to check out slips anyways.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I opened my SS myself mate, bvs and WW had to source elsewhere and boxes were open but mint and slips sealed. Didn't mind that I would of opened to check out slips anyways.  

Nice!!... 😃😉

It definitely looks like you need more space... 🧐 I would gladly help you out with those SS, BvS and WW. 🤭😬

image.gif.9e688b7d80b2bbb3d3b5bd682f4e6a2c.gif

Just tell me...

image.gif.3f602bf8f9fa29aeab62dac60c0a3e5b.gif

• Haha 4