Manta Lab Her (Manta Lab Exclusive #37) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Lets be honest the ONLY reason anyone would know of or have watched this film is Scarlett. This art is just hilarious...................ly awful! Kimchi version isn't any better, but does have a nice slip

Bruh its spike jonze and Joaquin Phoenix 🤨lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

4 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Yeah, I watched it because of Joaquin Phoenix, not Scarjo’s voice. Honestly, I liked but did not love this movie. Probably need to try it again. 

I like this art too. Fits well with the

movie.

Share the same sentiment - thought I’d have liked it more than I did. I watched it long after it came out though by which point it had been hyped up. Think I might still go for this though and see if my appreciation increases after I get and watch it again. Love the art!

• Like 2

Awards

30 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Lets be honest the ONLY reason anyone would know of or have watched this film is Scarlett. This art is just hilarious...................ly awful! Kimchi version isn't any better, but does have a nice slip

Think you must’ve had a bit too much Buckfast this evening sir 😂

Bottle Of Wine Drinking GIF by Budgy Smuggler

• Haha 2

Awards

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

But, but is the movie any good? 🧐 😂 

Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia

Sort of like asking, ‘will I like spaghetti’ to a group of people 😂 Everyone will have their own opinion but generally most people who appreciate Spike/Joaquin/Sci-fi tend to enjoy it. If I’m on the fence about a blind buy I tend to rifle through IMDb reviews without spoilers to get a sense of if it’ll be my taste, or just stream it first and then jump into the GB if I like it.

• Thanks 1

Awards

2 hours ago, psychoscot said:

😂😂😂😂

Her voice…. No Phoenix not Jonez… c’mon.  

She is fine as hell, but unless she’s narrating my life her voice could be mute for all I care 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, soundsorange said:

Sort of like asking, ‘will I like spaghetti’ to a group of people 😂 Everyone will have their own opinion but generally most people who appreciate Spike/Joaquin/Sci-fi tend to enjoy it. If I’m on the fence about a blind buy I tend to rifle through IMDb reviews without spoilers to get a sense of if it’ll be my taste, or just stream it first and then jump into the GB if I like it.

Her: Directed by Spike Jonze. With Joaquin Phoenix, Lynn Adrianna Freedman, Lisa Renee Pitts, Gabe Gomez. In a near future, a lonely writer develops an unlikely relationship with an operating system designed to meet his every need.

• Like 1

What I like about the movie is how subtle the science fiction futuristic aspect is. Kinda like A Clockwork Orange, it could be 50 years from now, or it could be next week. And Jaoquin's job being the personalized sentimental poet for people too lazy to express themselves decently to supposed loved ones. And then that video game he plays at home - that cracked me up! So if ones into sociology and/or psychology - this movie is AWESOME I'd say. But if looking for Black Widow and Soylent Green, you will be let down by Her I'm sure.

• Like 3

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, soundsorange said:

Sort of like asking, ‘will I like spaghetti’ to a group of people 😂 Everyone will have their own opinion but generally most people who appreciate Spike/Joaquin/Sci-fi tend to enjoy it.

I agree. It’s individual taste depending on what a person likes. 

• Like 2