• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
35 minutes ago, Parzival said:

Kimchi Her editions were amazing, hope manta come up with something to match

Scarlett Johannson's voice  OMG 

Love Her Kiss And Make Up GIF

I always wanted the Kimchi editions but found them to be too expensive. This one should be as good, if not better.

• Like 6

Just now, deckard99 said:

I always wanted the Kimchi editions but found them to be too expensive. This one should be as good, if not better.

Yeah, I actually wasn't the biggest fan of the Kimchi editions. I thought the Full Slip wasn't very good, especially since we never see Scarlett Johansson in the movie.

• Like 2

Awards

Probably one of the BEST movies in how A.I. will truly affect us - and we may affect it; in the not too distant future. And Spike Jonze and Joaguin Phoenix are just so subtle in the look and feel of the movie. And Scarlet Johannsen's voice... Damn! Hard not to fall in love with it! Spike and Bong Joon Ho are the two best new film makers of the 21st century IMHO, and wish Spike would be as fast as Bong with his projects. But then he get wrapped up with Johnny Knoxville and perpetuates Jackass movies - go figure? Then again, if I could hang with Johnny Knoxville, I'd give up all other ambitions as well. ;) But 'Her' is the only 1 Click I'd truly like to have of Kimchi's still. If it wasn't so outrageously priced, I'd get it in a second! I have the 'numerical' version with Scarlett's image on the front all done in 0's and 1's. So hoping Manta puts the same effort in as Kimchi did, as I say Kimchi's 1 Click is more a prophetic statement that really ties in with the spirit of the movie.

• Like 7

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

what-just-happened-asking.gif

😲 did you guys know that this Movie has nothing to do with the MCU even when Scarlett is part of it 😅

30d53440ad84228a3e5905a0b1a40c11.gif

Also a little surprised that we already got over 70 requests in such a short time. This is a very good sign that even a smaller movie is generating interest like this.

Now I wonder where everone was when I was looking for members that wanted FAC Ralph, I'm mean Gal Gadot is part of that one 😜

• Haha 11

Spoiler
1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

what-just-happened-asking.gif

😲 did you guys know that this Movie has nothing to do with the MCU even when Scarlett is part of it 😅

30d53440ad84228a3e5905a0b1a40c11.gif

Also a little surprised that we already got over 70 requests in such a short time. This is a very good sign that even a smaller movie is generating interest like this.

Now I wonder where everone was when I was looking for members that wanted FAC Ralph, I'm mean Gal Gadot is part of that one 😜

Hey now, let's not forget that Chris Pratt is also in this!

• Like 3

Awards

Never seen this but might be interested in a Lenti! 😍

Her

Newly separated from his wife Catherine, Theodore Twombly works for a company that composes love letters for those who lack the creativity to pen their own. Growing more and more isolated from the outside world, his curiosity is piqued by a campaign advertising the latest artificially intelligent operating system. When he is first introduced to his new technological assistant Samantha, he is surprised by her ever-growing emotionality, and her fresh way of looking at the world. As time passes, Theodore finds himself connecting with Samantha in ways he could never have imagined....

• Like 6

Her is a fantastic movie with (as always) an amazing performance by Joaquin Phoenix. I watched this movie when it was released in theaters and it made me a mega-fan of Joaquin; I have been ever since.

As someone who personally doesn't like the kimchi fullslips much at all, I'm pumped to see what Manta does with this release!

Screaming Pumped Up GIF by WWE

• Like 5

Awards

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

FAC could learn a thing or two from manta. WEA steelbooks for one, putting out proper releases for movies rather than just a double lenti, and choosing movies people want to buy. Screenshot_20210916-135413_Chrome.jpg.3aa574554ade6f27692cede9df292de8.jpgScreenshot_20210916-135458_Chrome.jpg.57e3ac1e7039c58f24812825cc6a34e4.jpg

• Like 1

Spoiler
1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

FAC could learn a thing or two from manta. WEA steelbooks for one, putting out proper releases for movies rather than just a double lenti, and choosing movies people want to buy. Screenshot_20210916-135413_Chrome.jpg.3aa574554ade6f27692cede9df292de8.jpgScreenshot_20210916-135458_Chrome.jpg.57e3ac1e7039c58f24812825cc6a34e4.jpg

For the most part I do not go by these type of reviews/ratings…

I have my own tastes & they usually are not in line w/the majority 😏

• Like 2

Man, really putting us in a pickle without seeing beauty shots. I remember liking the movie but can’t justify jumping on a one click without seeing anything. Hopefully once beauty shots are out I can manage to get a full slip at least. Looks like the list is getting long quick though! Yikes 

Edited by Want3r88

Awards

6 minutes ago, RPedro said:

“Her” it’s in my top 10 movies, it’s truly work of art, and I can predict that the same thing that happened in Blade runner GB will happen to me in this GB… to be out from final list 😀that’s my luck 

Her is one of my top 10 (maybe 20, it’s become rather hard to say nowadays) movies as well, just like Blade Runner. I missed the Blade Runner release as well. I will hope for both our sakes we make it this time!

6 hours ago, Want3r88 said:

Man, really putting us in a pickle without seeing beauty shots. I remember liking the movie but can’t justify jumping on a one click without seeing anything. Hopefully once beauty shots are out I can manage to get a full slip at least. Looks like the list is getting long quick though! Yikes 

I'm with you! It's like buying a car. One thing to read about it in Motor Trend. Another thing to see it in a showroom! ;)

• Like 1

Awards