IGNORED

Cine Museum Jaws (Cine Museum Art #23) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

CM is my favourite retailer, always original and my the thing steelbook is dope as heck

That's the good thing about collecting mate, we are all different. 

I've seen things myself, and heard a few things about CM that I don't like. Each to there own though, sure when you have this in hand you he happy with it.

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

That's the good thing about collecting mate, we are all different. 

I've seen things myself, and heard a few things about CM that I don't like. Each to there own though, sure when you have this in hand you he happy with it.

absolutely, but i don't think 'heard a few things' is a reason to write them off, i always give retailers a chance especially newer ones 

still would have preferred FAC jaws for this particular release but beggars can't be choosers hey? lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danny said:

absolutely, but i don't think 'heard a few things' is a reason to write them off, i always give retailers a chance especially newer ones 

still would have preferred FAC jaws for this particular release but beggars can't be choosers hey? lol

Like I say what i seen from the guy that runs it was enough from me, that's before I hwaes more things lol. 

Yeah Jaws is a classic man, so for me it's every release except CM lol. 

Do we know when the Group Buy might go live for this? I was devastated to miss out on the Jaws FAC release and would love for this to be my first premium and first group buy.

I just want to know if I can go to sleep tonight or if I need to stay up 😂

Edited by AlexanderTheMan
Wording was wrong
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Awards

5 minutes ago, AlexanderTheMan said:

Do we know when the Group Buy might go live for this? I was devastated to miss out on the Jaws FAC release and would love for this to be my first premium and first group buy.

We’re still waiting for the go ahead from CM as some details still need to be finalized.

Be sure to follow this thread for any update, we’d hate to see you lose precious sleep over such matters 😅

Tired Tom And Jerry GIF

• Like 5

@Danny I was ready when pre-orders went live at CM webside, less than 20 seconds to check out and, just when processing the paypal payment, I received a message that its been declined. when I check again I found those two devastating words= sold out. Literally less than a minute. I initially went for the lenticular, but obviously I would have suffered the same terrible fate with the OC

Edited by Mad-martigan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

1 minute ago, Mad-martigan said:

@Danny I was ready when pre-orders went live at CM webside, less than 20 seconds to check out and, just when processing the paypal payment, I received a message that its been declined. when I check again I found those two devastating words= sold out. Literally less than a minute. I initially went for the lenticular, but obviously I would have suffer the same terrible fate with the OC

so you wound up with nothing? damn, the lenti looks gorgeous, hope it's the same in hand

if i find anyone with a spare copy i'll hit you up

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Beauty Shots!

This project done is being done in partnership with Roger Kastel, artist of the original iconic Jaws poster! His artwork will be available as a special card inside both editions

Box Set

image.thumb.png.bbc0b7994c6889b65e59a959

Lenticular Edition

image.thumb.png.1e7fc8edc92122a409904a33

Variant Full Slip (Art for amaray TBA)

image.thumb.png.e43acac5d162978a2b03a3ae

Damm! What an awesome artwork!

And another one more for my big old white friend, cheers!

...have to go all in!

jaws GIF by hero0fwar

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Like 7

23 hours ago, AlexanderTheMan said:

In fact it's so. You are right. I also missed the beautiful filmarena edition.

Edited by The Dark Knight
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1