IGNORED

Cine Museum The Exorcist (Cine Museum Art #26) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 9 Minuten schrieb damships:

I'm so utterly depressed I missed out on this. 🤕 I think this was posted before I even got into GB's lol.

With the count increase, is there a possibility the GB might be re-opened? 

I think the print run was set to 300 OC when GB started. Now it´s 400. And CM is now planning single editions as well. There is hope that MP might get some additional OCs and single editions and re-open the GB. On the other hand the demand will be higher with a 4k disc included.  All this will push the release to 2023.

Ken @deckard99 will let us know when he has some more information on this! Good luck!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, pluto57 said:

I think the print run was set to 300 OC when GB started. Now it´s 400. And CM is now planning single editions as well. There is hope that MP might get some additional OCs and single editions and re-open the GB. On the other hand the demand will be higher with a 4k disc included.  All this will push the release to 2023.

Ken @deckard99 will let us know when he has some more information on this! Good luck!

Thanks for the info! I'll have alerts on this thread, so I'm hoping I can catch it if it happens. 

• Like 4

Awards

3 hours ago, bungral said:

Not sure how I feel about it.

Can’t really understand the €25 jump for 4K assuming a standard Steelbook was already going to be in the edition.  Don’t see the new steel costing them €25 more than the other one unless they were getting them essentially for nothing!

Awesome news.  Wonder what the artwork will end up being for the 4 k steelbook.  Will keep a close eye on this release thread, as this release looks fantastic.

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, damships said:

I'm so utterly depressed I missed out on this. 🤕 I think this was posted before I even got into GB's lol.

With the count increase, is there a possibility the GB might be re-opened? 

1 hour ago, pluto57 said:

1 hour ago, Boilersteel said:

Awesome news.  Wonder what the artwork will end up being for the 4 k steelbook.  Will keep a close eye on this release thread, as this release looks fantastic.

Yes, MP will get getting some additional stock now that the print run has been expanded. Boxsets will have the new 4k steelbook in the fullslip and the current bluray steelbook in the lenti edition. We will also get a limited number of the single editions. 

I will re-open our GB once I have a few more details worked out. Stay tuned - Ken

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

6 hours ago, bungral said:

Not sure how I feel about it.

Can’t really understand the €25 jump for 4K assuming a standard Steelbook was already going to be in the edition.  Don’t see the new steel costing them €25 more than the other one unless they were getting them essentially for nothing!

the way i read it you get the normal WWA steel and they have decided to add the separate 4K and that 4k added is the extra 25, so becomes a twin release.

unless i have read it wrong 👍

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Basil said:

the way i read it you get the normal WWA steel and they have decided to add the separate 4K and that 4k added is the extra 25, so becomes a twin release.

Actually, the way I read it’s the are replacing the amaray in the full slip with the new 4K steel.    They upgrade is the extra 25. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Hecko said:

important announcement:

Warner Bros will announce the release of a The Exorcist 4K steelbook for the 50th anniversary.
As you know, we are working on two projects dedicated to this film and the CMA edition is scheduled for the end of November.

We have the opportunity to complete the box by offering you an even more complete edition, by inserting the new 4K steelbook.

The  the 3-disc world steelbook will be used for lenticular version and the new 4K steelbook in the Full Slip version.
It would be an even more exceptional box with a very high value for all collectors. Furthermore, we would avoid proposing a new CMA release in a short time only for new 4K release.

However, we cannot make this change without first having consulted with all Group Buy customers and administrators.  considering that:

1. The cost of the Box Set will increase by approximately € 25.
All customers will be sent a confirmation request, otherwise they can cancel their reservation and receive a refund.

2. The release date would be moved from mid-November to a new date, waiting for Warner Bros to announce the release date of the 4K steelbook.

3. The total print run of the Box set would be increased to 400 units offering the possibility of purchase also to other collectors and the single versions will also be offered separately with the configuration already described:

- Lenticular + 3 discs Mondo Steelbook
- Full Slip + 4K Steelbook

We thank you for your attention and we inform you that all those who have ordered the product on the official CM website will be contacted by email to express their opinion.

@Gary K read the bits in bold

wwa lenti version using mondo steelbook

4k steel be a fullslip

basil 👍

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Right and before this the Fullslip was to be holding an amaray, wasn’t it?

Maybe I’m wrong.  The existing beauty shots show the same wwa steel in both the Lenti and the FS so I don’t know where I got the idea the FS was to have  an amaray…. Sorry for causing any confusion.  

Edited by Gary K
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

The original release was for a full slip and lenticular each housing the same 3 disc Steelbook.  They are now replacing one of those with the new 4K Steelbook.

Therefore it’s a €25 jump from the 3 disc steel to the new 4K steel no?

Steep upgrade is all I’m saying.

Still getting it….

Edited by bungral
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, bungral said:

The original release was for a full slip and lenticular each housing the same 3 disc Steelbook.  They are now replacing one of those with the new 4K Steelbook.

Therefore it’s a €25 jump from the 3 disc steel to the new 4K steel no?

Steep upgrade is all I’m saying.

Still getting it….

It’s probably because they already purchased all the mondo Steelbooks for the Lenti, and Fullslip. Therefore they are purchasing new 4K Steelbooks for the Fullslip to replace the existing Mondo Steelbooks, and we’re covering there potential loss by paying the extra €25.

• Like 3

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Exorcist (Cine Museum Art #26) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]