IGNORED

UHD CLUB Blade Runner (UHD CLUB Exclusive UC#13) (Coloured Wooden Case Edition) (4K + Bonus Disc) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★
23 minutes ago, ethnosax said:

Two more questions:

1. Any chance of removing "The Final Cut" text from this? I feel like we're at a point where we don't need to highlight that on every release any more. It would be more elegant and timeless with just the title.
  2. Any confirmation of BR2049 UHD moving forward before this one closes?

Thanks!

1. That is a studio requirement =(

We can try to get UC to submit a request but likely it will be rejected.

2. UC is still trying to get the purple art approved or allowed to use a brand new art.

That is all I can comment. We can only hope things will take a drastic change.

• Thanks 3

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ethnosax said:

1. Any chance of removing "The Final Cut" text from this? I feel like we're at a point where we don't need to highlight that on every release any more. It would be more elegant and timeless with just the title.

Couldn't agree more, but as @ksosk said that would be highly improbable. Would need the approval of several parties, including the studio and filmmakers.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 10:50 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

Updated cover art with no 'Final Cut' text. So much better ! 😍

image.png.69b79f026d37bc5890d43b7ddf77b8

Wooow, best release imo😍😍😍

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

@ksosk @R1s1ngs0n

Before I register, what does the fun cost me?

Price is not confirmed yet, but considering this is only the second wooden release after Wonder Woman which cost about $80 (shipping excluded) a couple of years ago, it’s safe to assume price will be in the $80-$90 range.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maksood said:

Hi Sorry l have a mistake to update it .. but l thought it was 2049 ..149# @maksood

Please can you remove it ?

Sorry

16 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Are you sure? You realize that the two releases will make up a set. Having one without the other would be a shame.

4 minutes ago, Maksood said:

Ok Thanks no problems leave an update👍..l will pay it

Tomorrow l will update another blade 2049 early wake upwake up snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Thanks

Sound Advise @deckard99

@Maksood

The UHD wooden box on this line like UHD Club Wonder Woman Wooden box to me is the next level of oh my wow GIF

TRUE COLLECTOR EDITIONS kung fu panda wow GIF

• Like 3