Response to Membership Tier

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
49 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

Well everything so far is shrinkwrapped looks like.

So much about transparency. I figured before all this started it'd be posted how it'll go down. But not single thing has been. Everything is by the go.

For supposed well organized site it sure doesn't give that feeling.

Look go back to the other site and let your negativity out over there.  

We have gotten a great response to the way we are doing things here .  True it wont be the best for everyone but life generally wont be.

Members are getting Invited.  If you get an invitation you are in , if you dont you dont .  If you get an invitation you also dont have to accept it so nothing lost .

I will say this , even though you carry a different user name here i KNOW who you are and how you are .  so much to transparency . 

Your ways have got to change if you plan on staying over here instead of there !

• Like 16
  • Haha 3

vor 9 Minuten schrieb FlanInTheFace:

Feckin hell, this thread is like 94 percent gifs and 6 percent @Veum having a nervous breakdown.

Hmmm...  because (maybe) the "Veum-Dillema" answers all the important questions....?

vor 28 Minuten schrieb 5t33lb0y:

What i'm curious is is amount of memberships of plat and gold same as last year or increased this year.

Because if he does not get his invitation message then a decrease must be seriously considered !

But seriously:

Sorry, the more tired I get, the more nonsensical my answers become  🙃  

• Haha 5

• ★ Administrators ★

On a different note....

our next wave of Invites will happen after i have taken a break and played a couple of hands of "Michigan" with the family.  

It should not be too late tonight when i get to it.

We are working only on PLATINUM now 

Take care

• Like 9
  • Thanks 22

1 minute ago, Masterblaster said:

On a different note....

our next wave of Invites will happen after i have taken a break and played a couple of hands of "Michigan" with the family.  

It should not be too late tonight when i get to it.

We are working only on PLATINUM now 

Take care

There’s still a chance for renewal 🥺🥺 thank youuuu lol

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Look go back to the other site and let your negativity out over there.  

We have gotten a great response to the way we are doing things here .  True it wont be the best for everyone but life generally wont be.

Members are getting Invited.  If you get an invitation you are in , if you dont you dont .  If you get an invitation you also dont have to accept it so nothing lost .

I will say this , even though you carry a different user name here i KNOW who you are and how you are .  so much to transparency . 

Your ways have got to change if you plan on staying over here instead of there !

I don't have problem with it - problem is it is still NOT known when regulars will have chance. 

Now you say that is transparent.

I don't care what you think of me, but i said what i wanted to and surely ppl who got promotion surely won't spit in their own bowl. Nobody in the right state of mind would.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, waxenol said:

Buddy, seriously..is it really this hard to figure out? After us Plats, the Golds will get a go at renewal. What's left will be opened up to regulars.

As for the rest of you...

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIFDoubt It Season 8 GIF by The Office

Admin has plenty on their plates, so either get with the program and post GIFS and make fun of @Veum like the rest of us or maybe take the night off👍

Am I being made fun of 😂 

Season 2 GIF by MTV Floribama Shore

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, waxenol said:

Buddy, seriously..is it really this hard to figure out? After us Plats, the Golds will get a go at renewal. What's left will be opened up to regulars.

As for the rest of you...

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIFDoubt It Season 8 GIF by The Office

Admin has plenty on their plates, so either get with the program and post GIFS and make fun of @Veum like the rest of us or maybe take the night off👍

I know it goes by tiers - it's timeframe.

You know there won't be many spots left i'm pretty sure and with toying with announcement like this not to even tell which day, much less when it's literally playing russian roulette for those ppl while those who got invite and ppl already members from previous year can simply just watch to give answer when their time comes.

8 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

I don't have problem with it - problem is it is still NOT known when regulars will have chance. 

Now you say that is transparent.

I don't care what you think of me, but i said what i wanted to and surely ppl who got promotion surely won't spit in their own bowl. Nobody in the right state of mind would.

@5t33lb0y

Regular members always have an opportunity to join after every other member has a chance to renew their membership. This process usually takes a couple days sometimes more depending on how much other work has to be done around the site.

Regular members who are familiar enough with navigating around the site usually never miss the opportunity to support the site with a membership purchase. The only members usually who miss out are often time the members who never come around so they miss all the messages telling members it’s membership renewal time. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

I know it goes by tiers - it's timeframe.

You know there won't be many spots left i'm pretty sure and with toying with announcement like this not to even tell which day, much less when it's literally playing russian roulette for those ppl while those who got invite and ppl already members from previous year can simply just watch to give answer when their time comes.

I don’t think it’s “literally” playing Russian Roulette.  Some need to get a grip here.

• Like 5