IGNORED

What did you watch last night???

Basil

🥤:)📺🎬 SONYHD Watching…

The Cutter (2005)

In the aftermath of a daring rescue mission gone bad, a guilt-ridden detective vows to rescue a diamond cutter from the clutches of a murderous thief in this pulse-pounding action thriller starring silver screen icon Chuck Norris. John Shepherd (Norris) is a cop with a complex. In the days following his failed rescue of an endangered diamond cutter being held hostage, Shepherd vows to make good on his mission and enlists the help of the elderly cutter's niece, Elizabeth, in bringing home her uncle safely. In order to fulfill his mission though, Shepherd will have to learn the secrets of the cutter's past. Upon learning that the cutter had perfected his skills during his harrowing tenure at an Auschwitz prison, Shepherd begins uncovering the clues that will be vital to the success of his dangerous mission.

image.jpeg.ca47fe24ab73014a4f58b16a4a3209b4.jpeg

True Blue (2001)

Detective Rem Macy is investigating a murder mystery instigated by the discovery of a disembodied hand. After the victim is identified, the victim's roommate becomes frightened for her life and asks to stay at Macy's place for a while. The detective reluctantly agrees, and soon finds himself falling for the young woman. Meanwhile, as Macy continues with the investigation, he begins to learn of a larger conspiracy that ranges to the gangs of Chinatown to some of the city's most powerful leaders -- and maybe even the young woman he's protecting.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Veum said:

The Cave (2005)

Deadly monsters hunt members (Cole Hauser, Morris Chestnut, Eddie Cirian) of an exploration team within a vast network of caverns beneath the Carpathian Mountains.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.explicit.bing.net%

A Dangerous Man (2009)

Shane Daniels is an ex-Special Forces operative released from prison after serving six years hard time for a murder he didn't commit. Back on the street, he comes to the rescue of a beautiful young hostage stashed in a car trunk with millions in cash. Wielding a devastating combination of street fighting smarts and martial arts skills, he suddenly finds himself in a deadly showdown with international drug merchants and the local corrupt cops.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

🥤:)📺🎬 AMZ Prime Watching…

Binge watching a good Swedish detective/crime drama series…

Before We Die (Original) Detective Hanna Laing becomes deeply conflicted when she discovers her son is playing a crucial role as an undercover informant in the investigation of a brutal murder. 

S1 Ep.1 - When her colleague and lover Sven disappears, police detective Hanna Svensson takes over text message contact with an infiltrator he had placed…

S1 Ep. 2 - Hanna and Bjorne are on the kidnappers’ trail, but their attempts to rescue Sven are foiled. Christian becomes even more involved in theMimica clan’s business, but a new assignment nearly…

S1 Ep. 3 - Suspecting a leak in the department, Hanna, Bjorn, and their boss Tina create a clandestine group to investigate and reduce the risk of their infiltrator “Inez” being harmed. Christian is threatened.

S1 Ep. 4 - Nanna, Bjorn, and Tina now know there’s a mole among their colleagues who reports everything to the Mimica crime family. But who is it? Favor Mimica opens contact with the Mobsters…

image.jpeg.568f466875666b7050253113180c912a.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

🥤:)📺🎬 MGMHD Watching…

🤠 DOC (1971)
Revisionist retelling of the familiar Wyatt Earp/Doc Holliday story in Tombstone with fascinating character development, stressing such details as Wyatt's campaign for the Sheriff's seat, the romance between Doc Holliday and Kate Elder, their addiction to gambling, the conflict with local cowboys and concluding with a blistering depiction of the gunfight at the O.K. Corral.

image.jpeg.198bd98e23c19122bbf8fd3cac280e82.jpeg

• Like 2

Pistol Whipped (2008) 🔫

A mysterious man (Lance Henriksen) offers to pay the gambling debts of a former police officer (Steven Seagal) in exchange for a contract killing.

PBSHD

Before We Die (2021)

S1 Ep.1 
When her married lover and fellow police officer Sean Hardacre goes missing, DI Hanna Laing launches a manhunt.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

image.thumb.jpeg.d4b95b5be45a556ee9504f0c20cf6273.jpeg

Last three movies I watched are Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows Part 1, and Deathly Hallows Part 2.  It was my first time for these last three movies in the franchise and I enjoyed them a lot.  Harry Potter is a great franchise with ability to rewatch whenever.  It’s cool to see them grow up from their baby faces to adults.

I can’t wait for Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore.

P.S. I also watched The Batman for a third time.

• Like 3

🥤:)📺🎬 AMAXHD Watching…

Child 44 (2014)

At a grim outpost in 1950s Soviet Russia, a disgraced agent (Tom Hardy) and his wife (Noomi Rapace) join forces with a general (Gary Oldman) to capture a serial killer who preys on young boys.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

MAXeHD

The Empty Man (2020) 

A series of mysterious disappearances in a small Midwestern town may be linked to a supernatural entity.

image.jpeg.d6adeae8dfe66f02ad7478379f4fcc06.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

🥤:)📺 britbox watched…

24 Hours IN Police Custody S7 Ep.1/2/3

Escape to the Country

S22 Ep. 3/4

image.jpeg.ace87d2d84d9055d16126225604092c0.jpeg

SONYHD watching…

The Lazarus Project (2008)

A death-row inmate (Paul Walker) searches for the truth after he mysteriously awakes in a psychiatric hospital

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Recently I put together a list of my favorite 20 movies of all time. I decided to start with number 20 tonight. 

Tell no one

This is probably my 10th viewing of this movie and I can honestly say I enjoy it more every time. It is just so flawlessly executed in all aspects. I won’t say to much about the storyline because it is a mystery and I would hate to spoil it for anyone. 

But if you are a fan of expertly crafted mysteries and thrillers I can’t recommend this one enough. 

* I also feel like I may have made a mistake in putting it at number 20. I may have to reorganize the list once I finish rewatching all of them. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The only Bruce Lee movie I ever watched in full (several times, actually) is Enter The Dragon, widely considered to be his greatest film.

Of course, I have heard of all his other films but only recently discovered this clip from what many consider to be the definitive Bruce Lee experience; Way Of The Dragon, mainly on the strength of the epic Colosseum showdown against Chuck Norris.

I must have watched this particular clip at least 15 times these last few days as it's simply pure comedy gold. I never realized Lee had such a knack for comedy and it's all the more impressive considering it's the only film over which he had complete creative control: actor/director, choreographer, writer and even percussionist on some of the tracks.

This scene alone convinced me to get the Criterion boxset. He truly was a one of a kind talent.

• Like 6