IGNORED

KINGPIN's Lair. Will be updated frequently with my pick-ups.

• ★ Administrators ★

Great arrivals @Kingpin the Manat War looks really nice but I deceided early that I would only buy one Premium for this Series and that is FAC. Anyway I wonder when we will hear more about the other 2 from both Manta and FAC. FAC had the Steelbook art revealed but nothing since. Kimchi Fifth is nice as well, I have 2 of the 3 Editions.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Great arrivals @Kingpin the Manat War looks really nice but I deceided early that I would only buy one Premium for this Series and that is FAC. Anyway I wonder when we will hear more about the other 2 from both Manta and FAC. FAC had the Steelbook art revealed but nothing since. Kimchi Fifth is nice as well, I have 2 of the 3 Editions.

It would be nice to have a complete collection from one company.  

I have to blame the Fifth Element on @xSNAKExPLISSKENx.  After I saw his I had to get the one click for myself.  LOL 

1 hour ago, DodgyDave said:

Both were great movies. Shame they they stopped the franchise.

Me thinks Dan Brown must have watched these movies when he was a kid. :D

I'm a big fan of Cage. I like the fact that he will do anything. Big budget, or small independant.  No airs or graces about him. 

You're right.  I find myself liking a lot of Cage's work.  

He seems very versatile. 

1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

@Kingpin I got the Big Trouble in Little China. I like the style, but not for multiple movies. 1f642.png

I didn't see that one or I probably would have grabbed it to.  

There was the Taken series, A.I., Assasin's Creed and these ones.  

May have to go to another Wallymart to find others. 

24 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

But it's the same!? One just doesn't have "The". Makes no sense to have both.

Again.  French.  It doesn't have to make sense it just is.  LOL

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Those are really good looking slips @Kingpin I would love to see that Terminator used on a premium BLu-ray release. But I guess everyone has done the movie already ?

I was surprised how good they looked in person.  I love that soft feel.  I would rub my face all over them if they didn't scratch.  :D

4 hours ago, Admiral Thrawn said:

The Terminator Cover is cool, it's something special, have not seen it that way yet. 1f44d.png

Yup it was an unexpected surprise.  They are nicely done with some embossing also.  

Too bad they are DVD's as I see in the US and Europe they are BR's. 

10 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

Cool FilmArena editions dude. 

I figured since I have all FAC's One Click's and I may as well continue finding the rest of the single editions and Maniac Boxes.   LOL 

I think I'm the only one who still likes FAC these days.  

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

I figured since I have all FAC's One Click's and I may as well continue finding the rest of the single editions and Maniac Boxes.   LOL 

I think I'm the only one who still likes FAC these days.  

I like FAC, but usually try to order 2 or 3 items together as their shipping to the USA is outrageous. Shame on me for missing out on Shape of Water which looks absolutely gorgeous.

4 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I like FAC, but usually try to order 2 or 3 items together as their shipping to the USA is outrageous. Shame on me for missing out on Shape of Water which looks absolutely gorgeous.

True about the shipping. 

Nice thing being in Canada is we don't pay the VAT so the prices are about 20% less.  

Helps to make up for some of that shipping.  

Archived