IGNORED

KINGPIN's Lair. Will be updated frequently with my pick-ups.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

Quite the haul today. 

Thank you MP, @Masterblaster for getting me Orient and Jumanji, Wall Street and Beetlejuice. 

If I'm not mistaken, @Masterblaster gave up his own copy of Wall Street after a little arm twisting from KS and I so…don't forget who your friends are, buddy! ?

1 hour ago, DParadigm said:

@Kingpin. Holy damn. all in one day? :TRUCDEOUF:

2 of the FAC's came last week but wasn't opened until today.  shhhh!  :D 

11 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

If I'm not mistaken, @Masterblaster gave up his own copy of Wall Street after a little arm twisting from KS and I so…don't forget who your friends are, buddy! 1f600.png

Well that was awfully nice of him.  

@Masterblaster I owe you a reach-a-round.  HAHA

@45Caliber @ksosk Man hugs for you and thanks for looking out for me.  

9 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Nice @Kingpin I saw the Ip-Man on Nova but thought the Trilogy Steelbook is enough 1f601.png I wish we would finally get a Steelbook for Red Heat & Raw Deal.

One can never have enough Ip Man!  

Ip Man stuff is so expensive though. 

The Steelbooks are crazy expensive. 

Made a mistake in my last post.  

This Star Trek Beyond completes my FAC One Clicks. 

Also picked up Don't Breathe as I love the cover.  

A few other Blurays as well.  

The Virgin Suicides is a Criterion for those Criterion snobs. :D

IMG_20180528_175718.thumb.jpg.a69ca7c5c41e87a93c1f22334f6390ed.jpgIMG_20180528_175737.thumb.jpg.b5e30b054f721ba2b5b92851c1a6fd2f.jpgIMG_20180528_175503.thumb.jpg.eabc17a923a39e04f0958e1648ee854e.jpg

2 hours ago, Kingpin said:

@45Caliber I think it was after I saw yours I added it to my list.  

You, @ksosk, @xSNAKExPLISSKENx are killing my retirement funds.  :D

3 minutes ago, ksosk said:

@Kingpin At least u have a retirement fund :(

Haha

My steels Are my retirement fund, I'm going to start burying them in the back yard like chunks of gold.

On 5/25/2018 at 5:01 AM, extantsrevenge said:

Nice @Kingpin I saw the Ip-Man on Nova but thought the Trilogy Steelbook is enough 1f601.png I wish we would finally get a Steelbook for Red Heat & Raw Deal.

@extantsrevenge Funny after you wrote this I started looking for the Trilogy Steelbook to buy.  When I saw an image of it, it looked familiar so I looked on my shelves and I have it there.  LOL  

• ★ Administrators ★
33 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

@extantsrevenge Funny after you wrote this I started looking for the Trilogy Steelbook to buy.  When I saw an image of it, it looked familiar so I looked on my shelves and I have it there.  LOL  

Good thing you looked first before spending more money ? I have to get some order in my collection again, at the moment all new arrivals are standing on the floor ?

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Good thing you looked first before spending more money ? I have to get some order in my collection again, at the moment all new arrivals are standing on the floor 1f614.png

My ex girlfriend once told me never to put my guitar on the floor(she played in a band) because it's guaranteed someone will step on it.  

One day while cleaning I laid it on the floor in the hallway as I was vacuuming in that room.  

When I was backing up I tripped over the cord.  

Guess what I stepped on?  :(  

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Kingpin said:

My ex girlfriend once told me never to put my guitar on the floor(she played in a band) because it's guaranteed someone will step on it.  

One day while cleaning I laid it on the floor in the hallway as I was vacuuming in that room.  

When I was backing up I tripped over the cord.  

Guess what I stepped on?  :(  

Please excuse my laughing smilie, it was my first reaction. At the moment I really have to be careful, not much room to move, but the shelves are all full, I guess I have to store somethings in boxes ?

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Please excuse my laughing smilie, it was my first reaction. At the moment I really have to be careful, not much room to move, but the shelves are all full, I guess I have to store somethings in boxes 1f629.png

Storing these beautiful editions in boxes would be a shame. I'm happy to offer my services as "off-site" storage for a very reasonable fee! xD 

LOVE  Braveheart and Mr J Wick. 

Many moons ago I passed on the box as small kids that where fantastic at reading ( still are in the top 5% of thire year group ) not a good mix. Also I didn't need a mug I have the husband for that role ??????

I have both the Angel and Devil slips .

John  Wick Maniacs Box and Braveheart that is CLASS total CLASS ????

CONGRATULATIONS @Kingpin ❤❤

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

I received a few items today. 

One Click of The Fifth Element from KimchiDVD. 

War of the Planet of the Apes One click from Manta Lab. 

Last and very beautiful the Sin City Amaray Lenti with Eva Green on the cover. 

Manta won the War IMO. Of the too many editions I got, Manta's FS and DL are the only that wowed me.

I'm not personally a fan of the other films, but the art on those editions is top notch.

23 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

Manta won the War IMO. Of the too many editions I got, Manta's FS and DL are the only that wowed me.

I'm not personally a fan of the other films, but the art on those editions is top notch.

I picked it up for under retail so I was pretty happy. 

Now I can sell my single 4K Manta War.  

Archived