IGNORED

KINGPIN's Lair. Will be updated frequently with my pick-ups.

15 minutes ago, xSNAKExPLISSKENx said:

I also picked up that 300, $14.99 on prime, went through 3 that were all crap and beat up before getting an acceptable copy, and by acceptable I mean when I got that one it said on the page only 4 left so I said screw it.

I noticed a lot of stuff I order from Amazon US looks rough.  Not sure what they are doing in that warehouse.  LOL  

As you say for the price it is a great set.  Same price I paid for the Wanted set.  

I keep scouring Amazon for more sets like these but haven't found any lately. 

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

@Kingpin I wanted to do a crying react but I didn't want you to think I'm upset about it but more so wanted to cry react because IT'S SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so happy for you KP!!! You certainly did the damn thing and now you've got the ULTIMATE beauty!! Cherish her! ??

It's ok I almost cried when I saw it.  :D  

It is gorgeous and you know something.  

As soon as my one click protectors come in I am going to do the unthinkable and open it up to enjoy it fully.  

20 minutes ago, Kingpin said:

It's ok I almost cried when I saw it.  :D  

It is gorgeous and you know something.  

As soon as my one click protectors come in I am going to do the unthinkable and open it up to enjoy it fully.  

I did the same thing when I thought I lost my Sucker Punch one click during my past movie in the beginning of March. I started crying actual tears when I found it hidden away in a container all bubble wrapped and beautiful. Repeated the method after finally finding my Oldboy PA boxset and Kill Bill Nova one clicks as I really thought I lost a whole bin of steelbooks or they got stolen! Worst feeling ever!! I never opened anything (one clicks included unless I want to inspect and/or break it up) and I opened Sucker Punch right away... worth it! Also, where did you find one click protectors for these?? I need to pick a few up myself!!

35 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I did the same thing when I thought I lost my Sucker Punch one click during my past movie in the beginning of March. I started crying actual tears when I found it hidden away in a container all bubble wrapped and beautiful. Repeated the method after finally finding my Oldboy PA boxset and Kill Bill Nova one clicks as I really thought I lost a whole bin of steelbooks or they got stolen! Worst feeling ever!! I never opened anything (one clicks included unless I want to inspect and/or break it up) and I opened Sucker Punch right away... worth it! Also, where did you find one click protectors for these?? I need to pick a few up myself!!

FilmArena sells them.  @forenhase also has them.  

I'm not sure if they will fit the HDZETA one click but I can always modify it to get some protection. 

I just compared the size to a Child 44 One click and its the same height and width but not as deep.  So there will be extra room. 

Huge thank you to @Masterblaster for setting me up with 4 important pieces I wanted to add to my collection! 

Thank you sir! ? :D 

Looking forward to seeing a Member Card in one of these packages soon.  

Contents: 

GOTG Nova Media One CLick

Avengers AOU Nova Media One Click

Machete KimchiDVD One Click

GITS Blufans OAB

IMG_20180418_165103.jpg

23 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Huge thank you to @Masterblaster for setting me up with 4 important pieces I wanted to add to my collection! 

Thank you sir! ? :D 

Contents: 

GITS Blufans OAB

IMG_20180418_165103.jpg

Just three letters WOW i'm really impressed! 

What a haul @Kingpin.

Amazing add to your collection :Bang:

23 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Thank you sir! 1f618.png:D 

Contents: 

GITS Blufans OAB

IMG_20180418_165103.jpg

Man, give me that AoU One Click. ?

On 4/18/2018 at 6:03 PM, Kingpin said:

Thank you sir! 1f618.png:D 

Contents: 

GITS Blufans OAB

Hmmmmph! How come when I ask @Masterblaster for things he can never find them. ? BTW, that Fight Club box is not real soap. I advise against trying to shower with it.

Picked these up from Kimchi. 

All Full slips. No Steels. 

Wolf of Wall Street & Cliffhanger are Lenti's. 

Lock up and WOW are numbered editions. 

I was horrified to see that customs had opened the box and was expecting the worst but everything seems perfect. IMG_20180427_164916.thumb.jpg.fc6a71a7d3a27e58c0316a25a1ba1f64.jpgIMG_20180427_164949.thumb.jpg.d316aeef77b315620b19d63811c1cbc2.jpgIMG_20180427_165055.thumb.jpg.3c6045287af741ef556fbe5e6b8cae75.jpgIMG_20180427_165110.thumb.jpg.82bfb5f64f8805e2a62e75226e1cd0cc.jpgIMG_20180427_165123.thumb.jpg.076f179ccf66998a91839ebe49375976.jpgIMG_20180427_172637.thumb.jpg.e7199cf89db9e1c66b2a7e3971b5e293.jpg

Archived