ShadowWarrior

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, pawno said:

Just found out about this release through the Easter hunt and had to pick up the XL edition. It looks very nice @Dan.A

Appreciate the heads up @extantsrevenge

Thank you that's awesome!

And yes thanks to @extantsrevenge indeed! very Kind of you. I've just seen the game, wish i had the dam time to join in on all of them, they look so much fun!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Sidewinder said:

This looks awesome just pre-ordered 👍 Lone Survivor is a fantastic movie and this release fits perfectly with the movie theme.

Looking forward to seeing which releases you come up with in future! @Dan.A 🙂

Thank you, Much appreciated! Not long now 😁

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Dan.A said:

A nice way to finish off a pretty tough week! 

Steelbooks are here! 😍

Really pleased with the images I've used, the clarity of the whole steel and the overall finish.

I've used as much natural light as possible with no filters.

Have a good weekend everyone!

PXL_20240315_155513559.jpg

PXL_20240315_155652905.MP.jpg

PXL_20240315_155706811.jpg

PXL_20240315_154922007.jpg

PXL_20240315_155720661.jpg

PXL_20240315_155742390.jpg

PXL_20240315_153930871.TS_exported_7502_1710518750697.jpg

My goodness, that turned out so nice. Beautiful work, @Dan.A!

060989d2-b8ce-4095-b03b-74e5ae013ec0_text.gif.131a5f653edc9f587df82370adf5f394.gif

UPDATE: Finally got around to placing my order. Went for the slim!

Edited by hansreinhardt
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, hansreinhardt said:

My goodness, that turned out so nice. Beautiful work, @Dan.A!

060989d2-b8ce-4095-b03b-74e5ae013ec0_text.gif.131a5f653edc9f587df82370adf5f394.gif

UPDATE: Finally got around to placing my order. Went for the slim!

Thank you so much for the support and kind words! Really pleased with how it's come out. More updates to follow next week.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Hope you have all had a great Easter
I've just had the final test prints of both slips delivered to my office, and to say I'm happy is an understatement! 😍

I'm so pleased I retracted the previous versions and went with my gut on these, they look superb!!!

The bottom of the XL feels like a brail finish which took me nearly 6 hours to do 😆 so very pleased it now feels great in hand!!

I'll have a final update once they are completed and I'm ready to ship! Not long now everyone thanks as always for the support.

I hope you like these...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, tr0llhatt said:

Looking good @Dan.A!
Finally got around to watching this movie again over Easter and I'm sorry to say that I cannot in good conscience put an order in for it. Eagerly awaiting my Demolition Man set though...
the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

Thank you! 

What is your name and I'll check your DM order, the last of them are going out this week into next. They are all done.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Looking good especially for your first release @Dan.A. Glad to see more quality options becoming available since other companies, for whatever reason can't seem to get things released timely. Another reason you should be proud of. Actually completing the project in the timeframe you said. I can't wait to see what else you are able to release.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Dan.A said:

Slim slip sets shipping from Monday with XLs to follow, I hope my updates have been welcomed with this release

Thank you everyone 

They have ABSOLUTELY been welcome, Dan! This is fantastic news. I'm excited to get my XL edition. This is gonna be amazing! :D 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, Dan.A said:

Slim slip sets shipping from Monday with XLs to follow, I hope my updates have been welcomed with this release

Thank you everyone 

Really appreciate the updates, looks superb. Looking forward to getting these in hand. 👊👍

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Awards

38 minutes ago, Dan.A said:

Thank you everyone 

Can't wait. @Dan.A Looks great and can't wait to see the XL. Your updates have been welcomed and actually getting done them in the time frame. Wish more companies did more updates like you have. Can't wait to see what else is next.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, CHOPPER06 said:

Can't wait. @Dan.A Looks great and can't wait to see the XL. Your updates have been welcomed and actually getting done them in the time frame. Wish more companies did more updates like you have. Can't wait to see what else is next.

Thank you! Yes it's been a tough ride but almost there! Just got to wrap & pack now 😭😆

• Like 5