ShadowWarrior

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Heywoodmoutaw 😜

Mat Best Attention GIF by Black Rifle Coffee Company  astrocreationsretail.shop 😉

Yay!  Thank you, thanks everyone.  Great price if that set is even half as good as it looks.  

Movie has the most impressive/cringe-inducing “bones hitting stuff” sound effects in film history.  Great, somehow underrated movie.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

To Echo my post elsewhere....

Thank you so much to all those that took the time to support and order on the initial pre sale.

It means so much & I'm very thankful.

A long road ahead and only the first few hours down but I look forward to being active in this community and sharing updates as and when i can.

Ill be gauging feedback from this release to grow more on the next, always open to constructive criticism and new ideas along with just being very approachable and involved which i feel is very much lacking from other retailers in this market.

Thanks again all, have a great weekend.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, hal56 said:

please skip Marvel and DC

I mean I cant say never but its absolutely not my intention to do any Marvel/DC movies :) 

My aim is to bring wea steels to those that don't have a great steel, 4k or don't have one at all.

Need this to be backed as best as it can to warrant further WEA's .

Thanks again for your order its very much appreciated 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, M1llzey said:

I mean I cant say never but its absolutely not my intention to do any Marvel/DC movies :) 

My aim is to bring wea steels to those that don't have a great steel, 4k or don't have one at all.

@M1llzey I have always wanted these as Premiums, Dan would it be possible? 🧐 

155113_medium.jpg 155114_medium.jpg 155115_medium.jpg

😍 🥰 😘                        
image.jpeg.4e4f7b43403cd6271cd54af5ee063bb9.jpeg

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Blu-ray)

Always thought this home landscape would be amazing on a WEA❣️

image.jpeg.c9118b64ffc169a9c1527d6d2c3d1235.jpeg

Also…

Fury 4K (Blu-ray)
Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Veum said:

@M1llzey I have always wanted these as Premiums, Dan would it be possible? 🧐 

155113_medium.jpg 155114_medium.jpg 155115_medium.jpg

😍 🥰 😘                        
image.jpeg.4e4f7b43403cd6271cd54af5ee063bb9.jpeg

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Blu-ray)

Always thought this home landscape would be amazing on a WEA❣️

image.jpeg.c9118b64ffc169a9c1527d6d2c3d1235.jpeg

Also…

Fury 4K (Blu-ray)

would love to do Fury, to my understanding in the uk Sony have seized sub licensing now as there home video distribution is solely is handed over to elevation media 

were see mike :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

I'm really excited that Dan Astro has expanded his stellar custom steelbook operation with his first retail release.  

It's a big thing to have someone like him join the Premium market and help bring more quality products to our hobby.  Plus he's a real stand up guy and we at MP are excited to see him succeed - and what might develop between us in the future.

Until then, the purchase links have been added to the first post in this thread.

Best of luck Dan!

@M1llzey

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 11/25/2023 at 7:16 AM, M1llzey said:

I’m going to play my usual role here and ask a dumb question:  what does wea stand for?

I’m very happy to see someone doing something other than special effects blockbusters. And don’t get me wrong, I buy plenty of those and I love them.  But I love movies, period, and variety is the spice of life, as they say.

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

I’m going to play my usual role here and ask a dumb question:  what does wea stand for?

I’m very happy to see someone doing something other than special effects blockbusters. And don’t get me wrong, I buy plenty of those and I love them.  But I love movies, period, and variety is the spice of life, as they say.

WEA stands for World Exclusive Art.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gary K said:

I'm really excited that Dan Astro has expanded his stellar custom steelbook operation with his first retail release.  

It's a big thing to have someone like him join the Premium market and help bring more quality products to our hobby.  Plus he's a real stand up guy and we at MP are excited to see him succeed - and what might develop between us in the future.

Until then, the purchase links have been added to the first post in this thread.

Best of luck Dan!

@M1llzey

Thank you Gary, means a lot.

Merry Christmas to all in the MP community.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Hi @M1llzey ,

so while i have a few minutes for "me time" , im also very happy to see you come with this release to the market .  

Being ex military it is right up my alley with films that i like .  I have the NOVA version and will definitely be getting me one of yours for my private collection.

I would like to encourage members of this Community to support this Retailer .  Its a very hard and long path to be able to bring out a release.  Its not only alot of work (or fun ) but also demands LOTS of hours especially since Mr. Dan will be doing the packaging / shipping himself !! 

Visit his storefront and show your support.

@★ Members ★

Thanks Dan for being a member of our community , looking forward to what the future might bring with us both . 

Take care

John

• Like 39
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Hi @M1llzey ,

so while i have a few minutes for "me time" , im also very happy to see you come with this release to the market .  

Being ex military it is right up my alley with films that i like .  I have the NOVA version and will definitely be getting me one of yours for my private collection.

I would like to encourage members of this Community to support this Retailer .  Its a very hard and long path to be able to bring out a release.  Its not only alot of work (or fun ) but also demands LOTS of hours especially since Mr. Dan will be doing the packaging / shipping himself !! 

@★ Members ★

Thanks Dan for being a member of our community , looking forward to what the future might bring with us both . 

Take care

John

I was there boss…

Lines Waiting Room GIF

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Hi @M1llzey ,

@★ Members ★

Take care

John

Man I'm the complete opposite.  After 2.5 years in Iraq and 4 in Afghanistan you can't make me watch a movie about it.  Don't care how good it is.  Will check out the store though!

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Hi @M1llzey ,

@★ Members ★

Take care

John

John, 

Thank you so much I really appreciate this!

Honestly means so much to have all the support I can get to ensure future releases.

This kind of mention from you and MP goes a long way and something I really don't take for granted.

Thank you for being so welcoming to me since finding MP and to the support you and your group have shown.

I wish you all the best and hope to work something out in the future between us.

Many thanks 

Dan 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Masterblaster:

Hi @M1llzey ,

@★ Members ★

Take care

John

@M1llzey Dan knows I‘m already „all in“…. 😂

200.gif?cid=5bd0675e6k7oh5elfzyhhzkdkvyk

Kind regards

Thomas

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, M1llzey said:

John, 

Thank you so much I really appreciate this!

Honestly means so much to have all the support I can get to ensure future releases.

This kind of mention from you and MP goes a long way and something I really don't take for granted.

Thank you for being so welcoming to me since finding MP and to the support you and your group have shown.

I wish you all the best and hope to work something out in the future between us.

Many thanks 

Dan 

The more retailers like you there are out there, the better.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, vinny91 said:

Hi everyone,

I placed my preorder on the store from Astro Creations .... so about the shipment ... is it MediaPsycho which send the package or is it the store "Astro Creations" please ?

Thanks in advance for your answer & help.

Fulfilled and shipped by me personally, thank you for the support!

• Like 9