IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (UHD Club UC#32) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD) [China]

ShadowWarrior

Just now, Gary K said:

The original art is on the box which comes INSIDE the wooden box with the poster art.

Ahh...gotcha. Thank you for the clarification!

I keep forgetting we're dealing with a Wooden Box edition which, obviously (to everyone else, apparently), still has stuff INSIDE of it. This is my first Wooden Box edition, if that also isn't obvious lol.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Fortis93:

I know, mate.

I think UHD Club tried to please both sides by keeping that alternate design in some capacity so one would walk away feeling cheated.

I think its inconsequent and a disservice to both sides.

Like giving the loser in an election 10 percent of the office time to appease his/her voters.

When you have lost, you should be gone. For good.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Like giving the loser in an election 10 percent of the office time to appease his/her voters.

I’m still a little confused about how you actually feel 🤣

• Haha 10

44 minutes ago, TechSpec924 said:

So...I'm confused here. I keep seeing BS for both cover editions. I know the Poster Art "won" in the polling, so is UHD Club including their original concept art elsewhere in the edition?

This result will always be a little iffy for me, as a ton of people who voted for the poster artwork to be used aren't even participating in the GB. Definitely needs an asterisk next to the result in the record book lol.

it-might-be-the-best-if-you-just-let-it-

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Basil said:

everyones reaction to that statement xD 

But....whatever do you mean? 😂

I err, thought Two Towers was the sword as the item... so do both TT and Return include a sword?
Too many swords, Gladiator had one, there's one coming with the BN EoT boxset and now these?! Who do I need this many swords to kill? 😂

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Haha 4

Awards

1 hour ago, TechSpec924 said:

Ahh...gotcha. Thank you for the clarification!

I keep forgetting we're dealing with a Wooden Box edition which, obviously (to everyone else, apparently), still has stuff INSIDE of it. This is my first Wooden Box edition, if that also isn't obvious lol.

No, you were just the first one brave enough to ask 🤔

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb hal56:

I agree completely with you.

Seems to be a win - a bit loose - situation... holy Jesus!! 😂😭

I firmly believed that I would never, never, ever have to see this windows-paint-artwork again...

giphy.gif

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

I agree completely with you.

Seems to be a win - a bit loose - situation... holy Jesus!! 😂😭

I firmly believed that I would never, never, ever have to see this windows-paint-artwork again...

giphy.gif

I perfectly understand your opinion and the truth is that I share it, of course I voted for the same option as you.

It is also true that at all times it was clear that what was being discussed was the art for the wooden box, at no time was anything mentioned about the arts of its content.

Returning to the same thing, it is true that when seeing all the content it is somewhat strange to see that together with the rest of the other arts used.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Intentcoin said:

Need UHD club to do more movies with sword replicas

Here are some that come to mind

Conan

Zorro

Master & commander 

Puss in boots 2

Princess bride

Master & Commander needs a special release of some kind. It’s Oscar wins aside, it’s wonderful movie that doesn’t get enough attention. Great book series as well, although I’ve only read two of them. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Kemicalburn said:

Master & Commander needs a special release of some kind. It’s Oscar wins aside, it’s wonderful movie that doesn’t get enough attention. Great book series as well, although I’ve only read two of them. 

That would be fantastic! But I think Disney holds distribution now, and they're of course famously stuck-up on licensing to premium manufacturers. That they just now remastered "Avatar" in 4K is almost a miracle.

• Like 2

Awards