IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (UHD Club UC#32) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD) [China]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@★Platinum Psycho 2023★ @★Gold Psycho 2023★ @★ Members ★

For those of you who are interested 

FIRST TEST SAMPLE BEAUTY SHOTS

7366y3I.jpg

j8Y32AF.jpg

uniWMBF.jpg

edward im 48 years old im going to say something i dont normally say now xD 

Oh That Is Sick Dude Sain GIF - Oh That Is Sick Dude Sain Doom49 - Discover  & Share GIFs

basil xD 

we just NEED the full beauty shot now to complete the 3 🤨

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

12 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

Ooh, nice! I was honestly not optimistic about the backside coming out this well. But I gotta say it seems to have beaten my pessimistic view and looks great! Hey, what's better than being positively surprised, right?! 😎

true and everyones reaction to that statement xD 

Sesame Street Fainting GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

basil xD 

• Haha 2

Just now, hal56 said:

Would be perfect if they could get rid of that image which looks so ridiculously cheap, bad and simply unfinished. It looks pathetic compared to the rest.

Screenshot_20230617_184238_Chrome.jpg

I dunno, I've always kinda liked the homage to the old travel posters and that art style. I get it isn't for everyone, especially compared to the other images. To each, their own!

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Would be perfect if they could get rid of that image which looks so ridiculously cheap, bad and simply unfinished. It looks pathetic compared to the rest.

Screenshot_20230617_184238_Chrome.jpg

I agree with that animated image one, but overall this is FANTASTIC IMHO (too bad for me as I already have the HDZeta and the purse can’t handle the price for me 😢). :)

• Like 2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Chief_lookout:

I dunno, I've always kinda liked the homage to the old travel posters and that art style. I get it isn't for everyone, especially compared to the other images. To each, their own!

Have nothing against that style per se.

But as you said: compared to other images it just doesnt belong and disrupts the concept. It sticks out badly.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Chief_lookout said:

I'm not a fan of that design either (mainly because it seems incongruent with everything else), but I think UHD Club have struck as fair a compromise as they could between those who wanted the original artwork and those who wanted new/alternate designs.

As it stands though, it's shaping up to be a special release.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 12

vor 1 Minute schrieb Fortis93:

I'm not a fan of that design either, but I think UHD Club have struck as fair a compromise as they could between those who wanted the original artwork and those who wanted new/alternate designs.

As it stands though, it's shaping up to be a special release.

Why are you talking about compromises here? The other concept lost. Simple as that.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, cypheria078 said:

IMG_1332.thumb.jpeg.11a6f3364280b338db13cf7815111149.jpeg
IMG_1333.thumb.jpeg.68710a5a235cfa1509131a678db3d37f.jpeg

IMG_1334.thumb.jpeg.282a5c8df24c1809d033e70be0b91b68.jpeg

IMG_1335.thumb.jpeg.61c79335c3a830de4df2a4ed323a4dfd.jpeg

IMG_1336.thumb.jpeg.ff3ce335a613843760ca3cc2c22b593e.jpeg

IMG_1337.thumb.jpeg.c7cdbf8a883d1ace6d23e8ebd6c7e3cb.jpeg

IMG_1338.thumb.jpeg.78fb375e5a304981b6fa4daba54d5386.jpeg

IMG_1339.thumb.jpeg.fcf362cf476a4d922b1571a111167842.jpeg

IMG_1340.thumb.jpeg.a377b31f1dc779fa71e53c2d39290548.jpeg

IMG_1341.thumb.jpeg.680d882e6c53b02ce95047f62575febb.jpeg

IMG_1342.thumb.jpeg.0486747f0a83587bd27d13811a092736.jpeg

So...I'm confused here. I keep seeing BS for both cover editions. I know the Poster Art "won" in the polling, so is UHD Club including their original concept art elsewhere in the edition?

10 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Why are you talking about compromises here? The other concept lost. Simple as that.

This result will always be a little iffy for me, as a ton of people who voted for the poster artwork to be used aren't even participating in the GB. Definitely needs an asterisk next to the result in the record book lol.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, TechSpec924 said:

So...I'm confused here. I keep seeing BS for both cover editions. I know the Poster Art "won" in the polling, so is UHD Club including their original concept art elsewhere in the edition?

This result will always be a little iffy for me, as a ton of people who voted for the poster artwork to be used aren't even participating in the GB. Definitely needs an asterisk next to the result in the record book lol.

The original art is on the box which comes INSIDE the wooden box with the poster art.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4