IGNORED

UHD CLUB The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (UHD Club UC#30) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD) [China]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Okay Forgive me all, first timer here, also I'm quite old and not sure how this really works - getting very confused.

Here goes, I've been following the subs For the last year and I'm interested in making my first purchase of all three of the Lord of the Rings UHD club wooden boxsets, variant 1. So I have to ask the following a) how do I do so, do I just sign up on the group page....if so  b) do we know how much they are going to be for all.three? and finally does the Group Buy ship to the UK?

I thank you all, in advance, for your help. ( Apologies, in advance, if I am posting in the wrong place.)

Edited by Kacey99
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Kacey99 said:

Okay Forgive me all, first timer here, also I'm quite old and not sure how this really works - getting very confused.

Here goes, I've been following the subs For the last year and I'm interested in making my first purchase of all three of the Lord of the Rings UHD club wooden boxsets, variant 1. So I have to ask the following a) how do I do so, do I just sign up on the group page....if so  b) do we know how much they are going to be for all.three? and finally does the Group Buy ship to the UK?

I thank you all, in advance, for your help. ( Apologies, in advance, if I am posting in the wrong place.)

@ukade2327 ^^^ image.gif.77e3d0008356e3676edc0932adb81246.gif

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
22 minutes ago, Kacey99 said:

Welcome and your answers are yes, put in your request using the green button on the group buy page and filling out the form.  The retail price (not including shipping, etc) is 3297 CNY for the set of 3 movies.  Yes we service the UK.  

please keep in mind that once you put in you’re order you cannot cancel or back out.  Also note that within 24 hours of submitting you should be added to the Group Buy Club for this release where payment details can be found. 

please contact me with any further questions,

Gary K

Community Manager  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@Gary K @Veum

Thank you both so very much for your help and clarification. Just one last beginners question, how do I find out how much shipping is to the Uk so I have an idea of the full costs; this is also helpful going forward for other group buys.

Again, I thank you for your patience..

Edited by Kacey99
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Kacey99 said:

@Gary K @Veum

Thank you both so very much for your help and clarification. Just one last beginners question, how do I find out how much shipping is to the Uk so I have an idea of the full costs; this is also helpful going forward for other group buys.

Again, I thank you for your patience..

Shipping always varies and we don’t discuss those charges in the open forum as a result.   You can send a PM to @Masterblaster for further information and clarification.  

Gary

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (UHD Club UC#30) (Colored Wooden Box) (4K UHD) [China]
  • 4 weeks later...

These are absolutely gorgeous!  Odds on favorite for Best Release for 2023.  The artwork on the wooden boxes is perfect!  🥰  Thanks so much to Media Psychos and all the staff that contributed to this group buy and to UHD Club for working with Media Psychos to bring us the best premium LOTR release yet!!! 🙏 😍 👏

• Like 8

• 1 month later...