IGNORED

The Devil's Advocate (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #003) (Blu-ray) [Italy]

Masterblaster

11 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Maybe I'm a weird guy, but being a new retailer, and not exactly cheap editions, I made less images of the real final product before making a decision.

That said, so far I love their selection of titles.

In case some of you didn't understand me, I was trying to say that I miss seeing some images of the final product before making a decision. They should make and publish at least a few.

PS: A pity that now posts cannot be edited when they have already been seen. ;) 

• Like 3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 52 minutes, Casiusco a dit :

In case some of you didn't understand me, I was trying to say that I miss seeing some images of the final product before making a decision. They should make and publish at least a few.

PS: A pity that now posts cannot be edited when they have already been seen. ;) 

Hi @Casiusco, following your PS, you can well Edit your message to correct/change it after submission. You have 3 points at the top right corner of your message to Share/Warn or Edit it. I hope I ma well answering to your need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, lp19036 said:

Hi @Casiusco, following your PS, you can well Edit your message to correct/change it after submission. You have 3 points at the top right corner of your message to Share/Warn or Edit it. I hope I ma well answering to your need.

Thank you. But that doesn't work after short time. The option to edit disappear. 

But thanks for the help anyway. :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Casiusco said:

I was trying to say that I miss seeing some images of the final product before making a decision. They should make and publish at least a few.

Agreed! Or at least more detailed pictures to begin with, they're rather lacklustre overall. I'm not getting a good impression of what the editions will be like from these pictures aside from the art.

I don't remember anything of Devils Advocate so I'll need to put in some time to remedy that first. What I get for only catching parts of it on TV in the '90s I suppose ;)

• Like 1

Awards

1 minute ago, tr0llhatt said:

Agreed! Or at least more detailed pictures to begin with, they're rather lacklustre overall. I'm not getting a good impression of what the editions will be like from these pictures aside from the art.

I don't remember anything of Devils Advocate so I'll need to put in some time to remedy that first. What I get for only catching parts of it on TV in the '90s I suppose ;)

It is a good horror film if you like them 😈… just need a better looking edition though for me! 😉

• Like 1

Just now, tr0llhatt said:

I find that horror titles generally fall flat on their own face to be honest so usually avoid them, but mystery/thriller? Yeah; I can give those a whirl 😎

I kinda think you might enjoy The Devil’s Advocate though, Pacino does a magnificent/convincing work in it, just let yourself go and pretend you are in the movie 😧 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, tr0llhatt said:

I find that horror titles generally fall flat on their own face to be honest so usually avoid them, but mystery/thriller? Yeah; I can give those a whirl 😎

This isn’t a typical horror, more a supernatural drama.   

I am a real horror (and mystery/thriller) fan though so what do I know?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Veum said:

I kinda think you might enjoy The Devil’s Advocate though, Pacino does a magnificent/convincing work in it, just let yourself go and pretend you are in the movie 😧 

23 hours ago, Gary K said:

This isn’t a typical horror, more a supernatural drama.   

I don't think I've seen Devils Advocate called horror anywhere to be honest, but maybe we just have different ideas of what horror movie is. Which is fair as I have no real clear cut definition of it, only if something sounds horrory and boring :P
Then again, Cube is decidedly horror and I love that.

• Like 1

Awards

2 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

I don't think I've seen Devils Advocate called horror anywhere to be honest, but maybe we just have different ideas of what horror movie is. Which is fair as I have no real clear cut definition of it, only if something sounds horrory and boring :P
Then again, Cube is decidedly horror and I love that.

Oh Boy Omg GIF by Acorn TV

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Devil's Advocate (RaroFilms Studios Exclusive #003) (Blu-ray) [Italy]
  • 1 month later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Devil's Advocate (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive #003) (Blu-ray) [Italy]
  • 1 month later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
13 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Have any of you received it?

Any opinion having had it in your hands?

:)

10 hours ago, ajames212 said:

Nothing over here.  🤔

5 hours ago, Gary K said:

These have not been shipped yet.  Nor have I seen any actual photos in the wild yet.  

I've seen some pics. The OC box looks nice. Still more work for Raro to do, but they are committed to improving their products.

Shouldn't be long now!

• Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

This is the absolute worst edition I have ever recieved. It's so cheap and light. The plexiglass isnt even close to being as good as I thought. There is creases everywhere all over the box and slips. The art is horrendous in person. There are bulging places, the art cards are made of poster material, no decent design or material went in to this. I have never in my life had such a piece of crap edition this bad from here or any boutique label and I own copies from at least 10 different boutique labels. Waste of money. You can tell it's not just damage everywhere but very very poorly put together. This is very unfortunate.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 5

Awards