• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Thats it …. Think outside the he box…😆

Its all in the clue 

12 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Its the one on the corner of the Boulevard of Broken Dreams.......😆......

Do Androids dream of electric sheep

Harrison Ford Eating GIF

4 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a German walk into a bar to discuss possible hiding spots for the Golden rabbit.

The Frenchman said “let’s hide it in one of the rooms in my hotel”

The German said “no, let’s hide it among my squirrels, these rodents all look alike”

The Englishman said “guys, I got the perfect man for the job. He used to hunt replicants and was considered the best in the business. Now he’s retired and only takes the occasional protection assignment. Golden Bunny will be safest in his hands, trust me”

So it was decided that Golden Bunny would leave with the Englishman.

200.gif

OFF I POP 3 days left 

Excited College Basketball GIF by Duke Men's Basketball

• Haha 3

vor 5 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a German walk into a bar to discuss possible hiding spots for the Golden rabbit.

The German said “no, let’s hide it among my squirrels, these rodents all look alike”

The Englishman said “guys, I got the perfect man for the job. He used to hunt replicants and was considered the best in the business. Now he’s retired and only takes the occasional protection assignment. Golden Bunny will be safest in his hands, trust me”

..... hmmmmm seems to me as if you need insider knowledge here..... too bad 🤔😰

• Sad 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

Just my thoughts...

1. I got an idea who Frenchman and the German are, but it is not important because "gold-fluffy" goes with the Englishman.

2. Dont know exactly who Englishman is, but in my opinion also not really important. Its more important to think about hte person the Englishman describes but NOBODY can tell me that he exactly knows where to look in the forum just with this tips and without knowing things further more. If yes, I'm waiting for an explanation after competition is closed. If I'm right, you have to search through hundred threads to find this one.

"easy pass". Day4 was already enough...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Catgirl said:

..... hmmmmm seems to me as if you need insider knowledge here..... too bad 🤔😰

1 hour ago, raylight said:

Just my thoughts...

1. I got an idea who Frenchman and the German are, but it is not important because "gold-fluffy" goes with the Englishman.

2. Dont know exactly who Englishman is, but in my opinion also not really important. Its more important to think about hte person the Englishman describes but NOBODY can tell me that he exactly knows where to look in the forum just with this tips and without knowing things further more. If yes, I'm waiting for an explanation after competition is closed. If I'm right, you have to search through hundred threads to find this one.

"easy pass". Day4 was already enough...

I'm sorry you guys feel frustrated by what was honestly supposed to be a fun little exercise in thinking outside the box (don't know the equivalent of this expression in German).

I realize it looks obvious when one knows the answer but honestly, all the clues are there. The fact that some members did manage to find this elusive bunny suggests it's not an impossible task.

FInal thought...

Each day the number of topics were mentioned along with the number of bunnies, but there was nothing mentioned about topics when the golden bunny was released.

dont-you-think-thats-kinda-weird-dont-yo

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

yes, I knew it and I found him.

But...I'm 100% honest in german "Was soll der Schei***?"

Thats not a place which complies with specifications of bunny hunt !!!

Also using features which I would say 99,9% of the users dont know, especially new users taking part in bunny hunt.

my hint: equal opportunities ;)

I'm done. I'm not going to mention this find in my list because its nonsense,sorry !

Minions Mic Drop GIF

Edited by raylight

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Sir-Godric:

Mahlzeit zusammen.

Hungry Cat GIF by Garfield

vor 1 Stunde schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

I'm sorry you guys feel frustrated by what was honestly supposed to be a fun little exercise in thinking outside the box (don't know the equivalent of this expression in German).

I realize it looks obvious when one knows the answer but honestly, all the clues are there. The fact that some members did manage to find this elusive bunny suggests it's not an impossible task.

FInal thought...

Each day the number of topics were mentioned along with the number of bunnies, but there was nothing mentioned about topics when the golden bunny was released.

dont-you-think-thats-kinda-weird-dont-yo

yes, if you know the answer, it's always easy. I don't feel like looking any further now...... whether I'm still looking for the remaining 30 rabbits that I'm missing, I honestly don't know.......

• Like 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb MikeH5856:

Hopefully the location of the golden bunny will be revealed after the hunt closes, just so I can smack myself upside the head. I thought I understood the clues and where they might lead, but no luck. I'm either stupid or blind...

Choice Choose GIF by G2 Esports

I misinterpreted the hints too. After over 150 pages of searching it dawned on me though what I understood wrong.

I wished @R1s1ngs0n s last tip came a bit earlier. It is literally worth gold.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, raylight said:

yes, I knew it and I found him.

But...I'm 100% honest in german "Was soll der Schei***?"

Thats not a place which complies with specifications of bunny hunt !!!

Also using features which I would say 99,9% of the users dont know, especially new users taking part in bunny hunt.

my hint: equal opportunities ;)

I'm done. I'm not going to mention this find in my list because its nonsense,sorry !

Minions Mic Drop GIF

There are no specifications for the Bunny hunt … they can be hidden anywhere on the forum  We decide … the idea us to get members to go to places  they don’t usually look or cant be arsed … 

• Like 4

vor 54 Minuten schrieb ukade2327:

There are no specifications for the Bunny hunt … they can be hidden anywhere on the forum  We decide … the idea us to get members to go to places  they don’t usually look or cant be arsed … 

these rules have been published:

Zitat

WE DECIDED TO TWEAK THE FORMAT A LITTLE BY NOT REVEALING IN ADVANCE THE TOPICS IN WHICH THE BUNNIES ARE HIDDEN, BUT INSTEAD GIVE YOU CLUES THAT WILL HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT TOPICS.

Last year we also agreed that no bunnies would be taken into the footnote, banners etc.

But...do whatever you want. Its not my game...