IGNORED

MP Bunny Hunt 2022

extantsrevenge

19 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

breaking news trinity GIF

Listen Episode 11 GIF by The Bachelor

typography font GIF

Large bunny decided not to anaswer the call from Psycho Bunny V2.

He just woke up and completely forgot to hide on Day 5

AllSizzlingBelugawhale-size_restricted.g

Sorry Autumn GIF by Takko Fashion

So only 26 Bunnies to find on Day 5 + the Golden Leader.

Sorry Taylor Swift GIF

Yep sorry folks it would appear that Bugs bunny said NO to the interloper and  he disappeared down the rabbit hole to join Alice while i was in the process of copying the link… and saving .. …. Sh1t happens…

• Haha 4

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Large bunny decided not to anaswer the call from Psycho Bunny V2.

He just woke up and completely forgot to hide on Day 5

3 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Yep sorry folks it would appear that Bugs bunny said NO to the interloper and  he disappeared down the rabbit hole to join Alice while i was in the process of copying the link… and saving .. …. Sh1t happens…

Forgot to hide? On a date with Alice? Psshhh…we know the real reason.

breaking bad coward GIF

• Haha 6

Secret Life Of Pets Bunny GIF - Secret Life Of Pets Bunny Cartoons -  Discover & Share GIFs

Ok, after 189 pages, three intermittent days for a total of 6.5 hours!; as I said, this was BRUTAL! I saw them coming and hunt them. At the end, somehow and ended up catching 38 bunnies; do not ask how, but I found 38 of them, I thought that was only 33 of them; LOL. And already found the first one for Day 5; 132 pages - 128 more to go! Enjoy the hunting season, have fun!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

vor 16 Minuten schrieb capricornio34232:

Secret Life Of Pets Bunny GIF - Secret Life Of Pets Bunny Cartoons -  Discover & Share GIFs

Ok, after 189 pages, three intermittent days for a total of 6.5 hours!; as I said, this was BRUTAL! I saw them coming and hunt them. At the end, somehow and ended up catching 38 bunnies; do not ask how, but I found 38 of them, I thought that was only 33 of them; LOL. And already found the first one for Day 5; 132 pages - 128 more to go! Enjoy the hunting season, have fun!!!

😳 FUN ??????

I'm walking on my gums 🤣🤣

Zahnfleisch.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

Found a bunch of bunnies from last year when searching the thread for Day 4.  Do these count in the 33 or are there an additional 33 psycho version 2 bunnies in that thread?  Day 4 is definitely when the hunt hit the fan.  😁

Those from last year don’t count, we just didn’t get around to removing them yet.

• Thanks 2

vor 6 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

Ok, here’s a two-part clue:

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a German walk into a bar to discuss possible hiding spots for the Golden rabbit.

2nd part to be revealed tomorrow 😬

Name of the bar please? Could be an important clue…

Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

So that means anything is possible now! Started to search through the amazon site to find that golden bunny…

searching looking for GIF by SWR Kindernetz

• Haha 7

A Frenchman, an Englishman and a German walk into a bar to discuss possible hiding spots for the Golden rabbit.

The Frenchman said “let’s hide it in one of the rooms in my hotel”

The German said “no, let’s hide it among my squirrels, these rodents all look alike”

The Englishman said “guys, I got the perfect man for the job. He used to hunt replicants and was considered the best in the business. Now he’s retired and only takes the occasional protection assignment. Golden Bunny will be safest in his hands, trust me”

So it was decided that Golden Bunny would leave with the Englishman.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

vor 27 Minuten schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

The German said “no, let’s hide it among my squirrels, these rodents all look alike”

The Englishman said “guys, I got the perfect man for the job. He used to hunt replicants and was considered the best in the business. Now he’s retired and only takes the occasional protection assignment. Golden Bunny will be safest in his hands, trust me”

Why didn't I think of that straight away?

laugh lol GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Deez Nuts GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I've always suspected that @deckard99 was an Englishman. 

• Haha 4