IGNORED

Ghostbusters Ultimate Collection 8-disc Boxset (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray + Digital) [USA]

ShadowWarrior

Price: $149.99

Release Date: February 1, 2022

Purchase Link: Amazon

Note:Ā 

Multi-feature Sets Include:

Ā 

Ghostbusters (1984) / Ghostbusters II / Ghostbusters: Afterlife - Multi-Feature (3 Discs) - Blu-ray + Digital G

hostbusters (1984) / Ghostbusters II / Ghostbusters: Afterlife - Multi-Feature (3 Discs)

Ā 

20211222_161828.thumb.jpg.3599b695c42bfed76ffda29c20908fd2.jpg

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Hecko said:

FAE0E10A-87C2-4DD4-8E0E-92E79FEFFC01.thumb.png.2b184891361c06db9f008244d5ded4f0.png

Ā 

https://movieweb.com/ghostbusters-ultimate-collection-box-set/Ā 
links there if want to read up on whatā€™s included and extras.

Also....Ā 

Ā 

Ghostbusters Ultimate Collection will add a digital copy of the 2016 reboot after Paul Feig complaint

Ā 

• Like 1

• ā˜… Administrators ā˜…
56 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

What I'm curious is if these will come in steelbooks or plastic cases... oh and that's petty people were crying that they weren't going to include that abomination of a movie that should be forgotten so they gave in and included a version of it.Ā 

Ā 

I doubt this will include steelbooks. I've never seen that mentioned anywhere. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Squeegie McGee said:

What I'm curious is if these will come in steelbooks or plastic cases... oh and that's petty people were crying that they weren't going to include that abomination of a movie that should be forgotten so they gave in and included a version of it.Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Ā 

I doubt this will include steelbooks. I've never seen that mentioned anywhere. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Ā 

Unfortunately this isn't steels

Ā 

Ā 

9 hours ago, Ryan said:

What's petty is people canceling there preorders because it was included as a digital code at no extra charge lol.

Ā 

Ā 

Oh My God Wow GIF

11 hours ago, deckard99 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I'm hoping that they are steelbooks, and that they come up with some better artwork from what's shown in the BS. But that may be asking a bit too much. šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Ā 

27 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I'm excited for the new cut and bonus features, but not this packaging and price. The outer box will surely be paper/cardboard. Now, a metalĀ 
"ghost trap" box with working lid could get me going!

All the extras and bonus content really make me want this one. Then I see the price I dunno if can justify it but I know itā€™s gonna sell out everywhere.Ā 95C0F37A-E378-4CD1-B4F0-53DA471D7EE8.thumb.png.441edba8c0a1ec7fbf622ce0649328f7.png

• Like 4

• ā˜… Administrators ā˜…
52 minutes ago, Hecko said:

All the extras and bonus content really make me want this one. Then I see the price I dunno if can justify it but I know itā€™s gonna sell out everywhere.Ā 95C0F37A-E378-4CD1-B4F0-53DA471D7EE8.thumb.png.441edba8c0a1ec7fbf622ce0649328f7.png

Ā 

Looks better than I expected but I'm still a no. I'm guessing there will be a no-frills package at some point with the same content. And I already own all the movies in 4k, so really I just need the new cut.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That's the same picture that Zavvi has just updated with also....šŸ™

Ā 

I was tempted at this release with all the bonus features and new cut, but at Ā£150 and no steelbooks I'm not so sure anymore šŸ‘Ž

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Agreed, mate.

Ā 

These should be new steelbook releases, especially for that price.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That's the same picture that Zavvi has just updated with also....šŸ™

Ā 

I was tempted at this release with all the bonus features and new cut, but at Ā£150 and no steelbooks I'm not so sure anymore šŸ‘Ž

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Its bs how they gonna let Americans buy it for 99 dollars and try and charge us Double some people even got it for 80 dollars when first put on Walmart. I am waiting till drops in price wonā€™t sell out at that price. It should be with steels dunno why they didnā€™t.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Ā 

Agreed, mate.

Ā 

These should be new steelbook releases, especially for that price.

Ā 

Ā 

Hell yer!

Ā 

Ā 

On 12/30/2021 at 4:07 PM, Hecko said:

Can actually get it from best buy Canada for 99. If any is actually interestedĀ https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ghostbuster-ultimate-collection-4k-ultra-hd-blu-ray-combo/M2234090.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

What I also don't get is why Best Buy Canada has it up for preorder for $99.99 Canadian dollars. That works out to only Ā£60. Would be cheaper to import it.

Ā 

Hopefully it comes down in price elsewhere closer to release date.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hecko said:

Its bs how they gonna let Americans buy it for 99 dollars and try and charge us Double some people even got it for 80 dollars when first put on Walmart. I am waiting till drops in price wonā€™t sell out at that price. It should be with steels dunno why they didnā€™t.

Ā 

Yeah, I might cancel my Zavvi pre-order (almost $300 AUD) and get it from Best Buy.

• Like 3

This will be the first of Many releases guys. Iā€™d sit and wait for something worthy of such a price tag. Iā€™ve lost count at how many releases the Back to the Future Trilogy has had, but Ghostbusters will be Hot right now given the long anticipated Afterlife.

Ā 

Personally I will settle for an Afterlife WWA for now to go with 1 & 2. I would love a premium set but as I say, will wait it out.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Hecko said:

Ā 

Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not interested!Ā šŸ˜›

Ā 

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

So the Ghostbusters Ultimate Edition was released today and the reviews are in...... and it's getting a slating.

I'm so glad I held off spending Ā£150 on the UK šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ version...

Ā 

It turns out the one we got over here in the UK šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ is flawed compared to the USA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø edition for several reasons......

Ā 

No slips on ameray cases, cardboard box is flimsy and not made of plastic or metal as hoped. But the biggest let down is the fact it doesn't have the green led lights inside the box to light it up..... (see the pic @HeckoĀ posted above for reference)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

62819749_Screenshot_20220131-195329_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.eb42c0e8f91db620ae3839d12a936c3d.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Now this in my opinion is still a nice set thanks to the extras but at Ā£150 it's way overpriced. I hope it doesn't sell well and that the price drops soon. I would pick this up if it drops to between Ā£60 to Ā£75

Ā 

Ā 

Here's a unboxing video so people can see for themselves. If your gonna buy this the USA one is the one to go for!!!

Ā 

F.Y.I @Hecko, @Pbsw23, @Fortis93

Ā 

Ā 

USA edition šŸ‘‡

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Uk šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ edition šŸ‘‡

Ā 

Ā