IGNORED

Manta Lab The Batman (Manta Lab Exclusive #52) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

1 hour ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock I don’t like that you are so well organized 😛 (no not really! :)) and I’m not (too true!) 😔 

Have fun at your The Batman viewing 🎥 🥤🍿🥨 🍬 🙌

Let us know your thoughts on it! ;)

42 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

@Hollywood E Rock have fun! I think you’ll love it

Thanks I'm at the theaters now & there showing all these fancy new trailers 🙃

I don't want to be spoiled 

I Cant See Dont Look GIF by ABC Network

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if we are trying to keep conversations about the movie itself in the movie section but pasted it here just in case. I replied with some of my initial reactions after seeing it tonight. 

can’t wait to get this on disc and listen to the sound mix at home!!! Epic film. Tonight was a Dolby screening, next will be imax 

• Like 5

Awards

Speculation time! Given that Manta revealed their Matrix Resurrections digibook so close to the release of the regular retail disc, I'm hoping this means we see something about The Batman digibook soon. Rumor has it the that standard 4K/Blu-ray retails near the end of May (unconfirmed but 🤞), so if there's a digibook, and I'm hoping that there is, we shouldn't have to wait too much longer to see what the art is. I'll be aiming for that and the one click! 

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

Speculation time! Given that Manta revealed their Matrix Resurrections digibook so close to the release of the regular retail disc, I'm hoping this means we see something about The Batman digibook soon. Rumor has it the that standard 4K/Blu-ray retails near the end of May (unconfirmed but 🤞), so if there's a digibook, and I'm hoping that there is, we shouldn't have to wait too much longer to see what the art is. I'll be aiming for that and the one click! 

I like the Manta digibooks too. A

Batman 2022 would be awesome!

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, MikeH5856 said:

What would you guys think of Manta Lab using this Japanese poster art? Where would you like to see it featured if they do?

batman.jpg

I'm on the fence with this image. I like some aspects of it, like how they work in the question mark. But in general I don't care for collages where every character is jammed in. I much prefer single shots or simpler ones (Batman, Bat & Car, Bat & Cat, etc.). Hopefully there will be plenty for the premiums.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I'm on the fence with this image. I like some aspects of it, like how they work in the question mark. But in general I don't care for collages where every character is jammed in. I much prefer single shots or simpler ones (Batman, Bat & Car, Bat & Cat, etc.). Hopefully there will be plenty for the premiums.

Fair enough! Man, I can’t wait to see what they come up with. 

• Like 3