IGNORED

Ant-Man (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook Matt Ferguson Art) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

ksosk

• ksosk changed the title to Ant-man (Steelbook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Matt Ferguson's Art]

I really like Matt Ferguson's style- I was a bit underwhelmed with the Avengers and Age of Ultron Steelbook artwork that was recently released- but I picked up the Civil War Steelbook despite my mixed feelings on the film. I still have the original Ant Man Steelbook that was released at Best Buy- and as pretty as this is, I think I'm going to stick with the original Ant Man Steelbook because I enjoy the cleverness of scale that that Steelbook uses. 

The Zavvi lenticular Steelbook for Ant Man was just... terrible, though.

Awards

3 hours ago, Steelbookzombie said:

Matt just tweeted me back on Twitter and said thats not the art for it! Now im intrigued!

Do we even know if they're using his art? I think it was just a general assumption because of the others.

3 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Forgive my nativity, but are those silloette art Steels the Matt Ferguson art that you guys are all talking about?

Yes. The ones that were just released.

12 hours ago, 45Caliber said:

They seem to coincide with forthcoming sequels, so Doctor Strange.

Yeah, that would make a lot of sense. 

Seems kind of early for some of those, no?

Like we already have (arguably) too many Doctor Strange Steelbooks and Spider-Man: Homecoming and Black Panther were JUST released. 

Awards

• 1 month later...

Picked this up today at my local Best Buy. I didn’t have Ant Man on any format yet so worth the buy for me. It did take multiple employees to find where they were hiding them though for 20 minutes ? Looks nice in hand and in line with the previous releases. Wish they’d do more with the inside art but what can ya do. Pics below to supplement the ones already posted

0CDFD06E-A00D-4104-907D-693CC6B532DC.jpeg

9D987199-0422-4638-80EC-717187824CB1.jpeg

41E2CA3F-3E09-4EF3-ADAE-3212B7D12D78.jpeg

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Ant-Man (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook Matt Ferguson Art) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

Archived