IGNORED

Minority Report - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray [UK]

nefilim

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, FN-2187 said:

Hey I wonder if we can get a Steelbook for a Tom Cruise movie that's not just his side profile....?

Mission_Impossible_II_Play.com_Exclusive

Don’t be so silly lol I have been lead to believe that he has a clause of some sort that if a film cover is released of his film he has to appear on the front cover or so I have heard I could be wrong but just look at the steels of his always him plastered over the front 

Awards

8 hours ago, Luvsteels said:

Don’t be so silly lol I have been lead to believe that he has a clause of some sort that if a film cover is released of his film he has to appear on the front cover or so I have heard I could be wrong but just look at the steels of his always him plastered over the front 

Haha! That's a fair point- if I understand correctly- that was the issue that led to the eventual release of the HDZeta Edge of Tomorrow Steelbook- as it being a contractual obligation that different cover artwork could not be utilized because of this specific claus in Cruise's contract. 

HOWEVER- I would like to point out this Minority Report Steelbook that I picked up that was able to get away without slapping Cruise's face on the cover.... :P

Minority-Report-SteelBook-762x600.jpg

Awards

18 hours ago, FN-2187 said:

Haha! That's a fair point- if I understand correctly- that was the issue that led to the eventual release of the HDZeta Edge of Tomorrow Steelbook- as it being a contractual obligation that different cover artwork could not be utilized because of this specific claus in Cruise's contract. 

HOWEVER- I would like to point out this Minority Report Steelbook that I picked up that was able to get away without slapping Cruise's face on the cover.... :P

Minority-Report-SteelBook-762x600.jpg

Yes the hdzeta debocal over Emily blunt being the main image not cruise doesn’t surprise me self centred bell end in my eyes seen enough interviews to know he ain’t wired correctly, that must be the only steel and war of the worlds that he doesn’t feature on 

Awards

Archived