• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Really not keen on this Thunderbolts line up 😒

Without knowing what the set-up for the movie is, the only one I'm not sold on is Red Guardian. I would have traded him out for Mordo. 

But I actually think the line-up has a lot of potential (since this is literally like a bunch of soldiers and assassins). Don't want to risk anyone with "legitimate" superpowers (like a Hulk or magic user)? Need people who know how to kill because facing down an absolute badass? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CryoSteel said:

Without knowing what the set-up for the movie is, the only one I'm not sold on is Red Guardian. I would have traded him out for Mordo. 

But I actually think the line-up has a lot of potential (since this is literally like a bunch of soldiers and assassins). Don't want to risk anyone with "legitimate" superpowers (like a Hulk or magic user)? Need people who know how to kill because facing down an absolute badass? 

I totally take your point and let’s be honest, this could be a a misleading line up.

But… 3 ex super soldiers? Really? If you take Red Guardian, U.S. Agent & Taskmaster, you have 3 people who fight with shields? And even if I look past all of that, I ask Why is Bucky there? Doesn’t really fit with what we know in the MCU so far. I can’t help but feel that Feige is starting to lose it. Or Disney are just trying to churn them out a bit much now.

Obviously I’m going to be anticipating it, will watch it, buy it etc etc. 😂 But I still don’t like what I am seeing at the moment. ☹️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I totally take your point and let’s be honest, this could be a a misleading line up.

But… 3 ex super soldiers? Really? If you take Red Guardian, U.S. Agent & Taskmaster, you have 3 people who fight with shields? And even if I look past all of that, I ask Why is Bucky there? Doesn’t really fit with what we know in the MCU so far. I can’t help but feel that Feige is starting to lose it. Or Disney are just trying to churn them out a bit much now.

Obviously I’m going to be anticipating it, will watch it, buy it etc etc. 😂 But I still don’t like what I am seeing at the moment. ☹️

Once we know more about the movie, I do think this line-up will make a lot more sense. We're doing a bunch of speculating on virtually no information. Because we're fans and what else would we do? 😂 Maybe they end up crossing paths with the Intelligencia? Something like that could possibly make a bunch of soldiers and assassins appealing. 

I think Bucky is intended to be the "Rick Flag" of the group, so to speak -- the stable one that keeps the disparate personalities in line. I'm honestly thrilled that he'll get the chance to shine (away from Steve and Sam). 

I do find it interesting that the only one shown with a shield is Taskmaster (Red Guardian and U. S. Agent don't have one in the above image). Not sure if that means anything or not. This team so needs to play ultimate frisbee though. 🤣

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Gary K said:

I really enjoyed Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk is an entertaining MCU version of a sit-com so YMMV. 

I enjoyed Ms Marvel as well, and She-Hulk is just that, a sitcom. On YouTube, Twitter etc. it's become a bandwagony thing to crap on anything Marvel. While She-Hulk is the weakest of their Disney+ shows IMO, and Thor: Love and Thunder was a bit of a disappointment, I think Marvel will bounce back with their upcoming slate. People seem to forget that not every movie that they put out pre 2020 was a classic. 

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, ncraft said:

I enjoyed Ms Marvel as well, and She-Hulk is just that, a sitcom. On YouTube, Twitter etc. it's become a bandwagony thing to crap on anything Marvel. While She-Hulk is the weakest of their Disney+ shows IMO, and Thor: Love and Thunder was a bit of a disappointment, I think Marvel will bounce back with their upcoming slate. People seem to forget that not every movie that they put out pre 2020 was a classic. 

I enjoy She-Hulk for what it is and really love the cast - Tatianna Maslany and Tim Roth are a hoot.

agreed regarding Thor, but I’m optimistic about the upcoming slate. 

Edited by Gary K
  • Like 3

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy