IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Veum said:

Can we revive this room please…

revive season 16 GIF

if the German room peeps can talk with each other so can we, LET’S GO ENGLISH ROOM!! 🙌

Collaborate Planet Of The Apes GIF 

planet of the apes hide GIF by MANGOTEETH

I unfortunately don’t have anything exciting to talk about. 

The school year is coming to an end and I’m trying to figure out if I want to teach a slightly older class next year…🤔

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

The school year is coming to an end and I’m trying to figure out if I want to teach a slightly older class next year…🤔

It would definitely be nice to have some contributors in here that are able too! 🙌

It seems the German room even though they are working during the day/night they seem to come up with something and then several pipe in with long pages of discussions!! 😉

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Meanwhile the school year is coming to an end for me but as a student.... 😅 I didn't even know you teach big Guy. Tell me more!

schitts creek what GIF by CBC

• Haha 5

47 minutes ago, Veum said:

It would definitely be nice to have some contributors in here that are able too! 🙌

It seems the German room even though they are working during the day/night they seem to come up with something and then several pipe in with long pages of discussions!! 😉

giphy.gif

Curse that German efficiency…  but you can’t keep a good fellow down.

giphy.gif

Tea & Cake anyone? 😁

giphy.gif

No word of a lie, I’m about to watch this fine Gent do his thing in the Garden 😁👌🏼

giphy.gif

Toddle-Pip. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Meanwhile the school year is coming to an end for me but as a student.... 😅 I didn't even know you teach big Guy. Tell me more!

schitts creek what GIF by CBC

Ah, yeah. I was a physical therapist (or a "physio" to some of our European members here 😁) for a bit but left that field. I initially left because I injured my wrist but I haven't returned because of the local work environment (terrible clinic owners), fatigue from fighting insurance companies, and some other health issues. I've been keeping my license active though - just in case I decide to return.  Now I teach science and help out with my kids at home.

Hope the year rounds out nicely for you! Good luck with finals!

24 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Whats your age group now mate? I rather get the impression you make an Awesome teacher. 😊👍🏼

Thanks! It's a relatively wide age range right now. From as young as 3 up to 11-12 years old. Today I was offered the opportunity to narrow that down a bit to teaching 12-15 year-olds. There are definitely pros and cons to each age group, ha.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

giphy.gif

Curse that German efficiency…  but you can’t keep a good fellow down.

giphy.gif

Tea & Cake anyone? 😁

giphy.gif

No word of a lie, I’m about to watch this fine Gent do his thing in the Garden 😁👌🏼

giphy.gif

Toddle-Pip. 

giphy.gif

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Hurry up and see MoM so we can talk about it in the MCU group 🙃

• Haha 4

morning all wont say good morning as my car got hit on the backside yesterday luckily think be a new bumper and a rear wing straightened out

find out later when get it to the repairers, damn 20 year old drivers 👹

Tuesday Morning GIF by Justin

basil 🙄

Edited by Basil
  • Like 4
  • Sad 4

Good morning, all!  Hope everyone has a great day!

It’s a bit of an exciting morning for me today. I was able to secure a passholder preview ticket for the new Guardians of the Galaxy ride at Disney World so I took a day to experience this awesome new attraction!

Not the best pic, but it’s as good as I can do for now

iTVbvQ9.jpg

• Like 8