IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, damships said:

Guys…I’m almost at the finish line!!! I think the house appraised at the EXACT figure we wanted!!! The journey is almost over!!!

finish line lyrics GIF

fingers crossed you get this, know the feeling we are sort in the same boat got house to see next 2 weeks and the planets all need to align as person before has let down on mortgage and on our house about to go on market next week and estate agent saying he got people waiting to buy.

so need some well wishes here and good luck as well.

we so need to move been stuck in this house for 20 years now and we need our forever home now 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞 

and 2 beds its too small now we need move upto a 3 bed near my mum and dad as there health is not soo good now

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Edited by Basil
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Basil said:

fingers crossed you get this, know the feeling we are sort in the same boat got house to see next 2 weeks and the planets all need to align as person before has let down on mortgage and on our house about to go on market next week and estate agent saying he got people waiting to buy.

so need some well wishes here and good luck as well.

we so need to move been stuck in this house for 20 years now and we need our forever home now 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞 

and 2 beds its too small now we need move upto a 3 bed near my mum and dad as there health is not soo good now

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

You got this! 👍🏻 I’m rooting for you. Just be persistent in this crazy market and you’ll be okay. 

• Like 1

Awards

6 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

d1433a6ea25220fca14043d1ed875c92.gif

confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

I wonder if the british Psychos will show a little backbone in this Bunny hunt?

Or will you guys be as lazy as last year with only @Scary Hair getting the Award 😲

giphy.gif

Show us what you're made of

celebration-celebrate.gif

the first clue is here

Maybe in 2025. Too much to be getting on with outside in the garden to be glued to a screen all weekend. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Maybe in 2025. Too much to be getting on with outside in the garden to be glued to a screen all weekend. 😁

yes me busy too today garden get sorted, christmas lights coming down off ceiling and all little holes filled in with filler. then treadmill getting taken apart to goto charity shop pick up friday and then next saturday house photos taken for it to go on market. oh and start packing up stuff for the move xD 

sorry @extantsrevenge nils but new house far more important and i have one to view think on wed or thurs evening and i need this house desperately

xyngular reviews first home GIF by Xyngular

then i will have more room for steelbooks xD 

basil 👍

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

d1433a6ea25220fca14043d1ed875c92.gif

confused bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

I wonder if the british Psychos will show a little backbone in this Bunny hunt?

Or will you guys be as lazy as last year with only @Scary Hair getting the Award 😲

giphy.gif

Show us what you're made of

celebration-celebrate.gif

the first clue is here

I’ve been looking around, but being brand new, I have no idea what I’m looking for - and I’ve read the instructions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Basil said:

you read

I did.  I saw what bunnies look like.  I read the first hint. What I’m not sure about is how the images are incorporated to posts.  I was hoping to see a screenshot example from last year’s hunt.  I didn’t see that though.  Maybe I missed it. Also - These can be in old, edited posts or only new?

• Like 2

as i understand it basically bunnies are hidden thru the board in any posts you have to find them then pm where they all are to @R1s1ngs0n

thats with screenshots and link to the post, i would suggest checking the previous bunny years events for more ideas on it all.

maybe eli can clarify for you your questions, i personally havent done one yet and this is what i believe happens as i understand it.

hope that helps

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1