IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

15 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

When the brother that was driving said “This cunt is going to get knocked out in a second” & then followed up by saying “This CUNT has Fu*king lost the part!”

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

I don’t think I’ve ever heard any one put it that way before 😅. I’m going to start saying that 😂

• Haha 1

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

What didn’t you like about the property?

It's been awhile, but the whole book comes off as a story he figured out so he could namedrop as much as possible - didn't sit right with me. Does make for what must have been a pretty substantial payment toward different IP holders for the movie though, because hot damn there a LOT of different IPs flashing by in it.

12 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

How would one go about getting something off Ebay from Italy when they don't ship to USA?

Did you ask or just go by their stated shipping to list? It's pretty much 50/50 in my experience if you ask, unless they actually state no international shipping in the description.

• Like 1

Awards

Just now, tr0llhatt said:

It's been awhile, but the whole book comes off as a story he figured out so he could namedrop as much as possible - didn't sit right with me. Does make for what must have been a pretty substantial payment toward different IP holders for the movie though, because hot damn there a LOT of different IPs flashing by in it.

Did you ask or just go by their stated shipping to list? It's pretty much 50/50 in my experience if you ask, unless they actually state no international shipping in the description.

They said no but I got it figured out. Thanks for your reply.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

rYkWvr2.jpg

wK3a26V.jpg

8S3lDt5.jpg

VJsW6U8.jpg

wkPZtfs.jpg

B8tR7Jh.jpg

H0CWk0v.jpg

fpZx4Na.jpg

5CPSCqr.jpg

MKaByLH.jpg

XKBKRzr.jpg

cvTwaOh.jpg

UfeaKsM.jpg

2zEVWBf.jpg

UxeA8K1.jpg

cb1EoZx.jpg

NdcvfLJ.jpg

bd2ShIo.jpg

TRurhCi.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Many beautiful things are waiting to welcome you to this new day. Happy Thursday 

giphy.gif

I swear….. I was born & raised in the wrong city in the wrong country.

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=ecf05e47tc

• Haha 5

Evening all. 🍻

Thought I would share at a high level, a little email conversation I have had this week with a collectible online retailer.

ME: Hi Team, my order arrived today and once again it was in a thin box that was too big for the item and poorly packed. I have included a pic. As feedback, Please can you go back to your old purpose made, thicker boxes. Thank you.

RETAILER: Hi Paul, we are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your order. Would you like to return it for a refund or exchange it?

ME: No thank you, I am happy to keep the item. I was merely providing feedback. 

RETAILER: Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear that your item was not damaged on arrival (Yes you read that right… sorry to hear it was NOT damaged?! LOL) A replacement has been requested for you and you will receive an email when it has been dispatched. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4733blu4284wa28n1d5z

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478uu6cgdshvv2wvdq58

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hegs0zc2tgmmc8uhde

😂👍🏼

• Haha 10

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

lCKzAAQ.jpg

qWlTGKC.jpg

sBEuQxR.jpg

noEcGqN.jpg

YR6yimw.jpg

3xyWviz.jpg

bLN137I.jpg

IepksKY.jpg

rFnxPqz.jpg

ihrADb5.jpg

TyVJzqx.jpg

Nv2PUTj.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

OD5Xzw6.jpg

KNmPqbO.jpg

Ig5jfY3.jpg

fw4ZtmK.jpg

W6i3MKi.jpg

hQq21GU.jpg

BwE1dh2.jpg

f3GmSMy.jpg

i3LqlZq.jpg

EpZPZv8.jpg

iQUHxKt.jpg

7M14Yt3.jpg

94ynGcv.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! May your Friday be beautiful, May your weekend be joyful, & May all your moments be wonderful. Happy Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

11 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Evening all. 🍻

Thought I would share at a high level, a little email conversation I have had this week with a collectible online retailer.

ME: Hi Team, my order arrived today and once again it was in a thin box that was too big for the item and poorly packed. I have included a pic. As feedback, Please can you go back to your old purpose made, thicker boxes. Thank you.

RETAILER: Hi Paul, we are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your order. Would you like to return it for a refund or exchange it?

ME: No thank you, I am happy to keep the item. I was merely providing feedback. 

RETAILER: Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear that your item was not damaged on arrival (Yes you read that right… sorry to hear it was NOT damaged?! LOL) A replacement has been requested for you and you will receive an email when it has been dispatched. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4733blu4284wa28n1d5z

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478uu6cgdshvv2wvdq58

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hegs0zc2tgmmc8uhde

😂👍🏼

Said retailer wasnt zavvi by chance as in they read nothing and from scripts?

As in only they could be that erm clever xD

Basil xD

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Hide contents

lCKzAAQ.jpg

qWlTGKC.jpg

sBEuQxR.jpg

noEcGqN.jpg

YR6yimw.jpg

3xyWviz.jpg

bLN137I.jpg

IepksKY.jpg

rFnxPqz.jpg

ihrADb5.jpg

TyVJzqx.jpg

Nv2PUTj.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Reveal hidden contents

OD5Xzw6.jpg

KNmPqbO.jpg

Ig5jfY3.jpg

fw4ZtmK.jpg

W6i3MKi.jpg

hQq21GU.jpg

BwE1dh2.jpg

f3GmSMy.jpg

i3LqlZq.jpg

EpZPZv8.jpg

iQUHxKt.jpg

7M14Yt3.jpg

94ynGcv.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! May your Friday be beautiful, May your weekend be joyful, & May all your moments be wonderful. Happy Friday!

giphy.gif

Damn why didn't we have PE teachers like that back in the day, would have been alot fitter than I am now and a decent incentive as well.

Sexy Wonder Woman GIF

run GIF by 1091

Basil xD

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
SEXY Saturday

Reveal hidden contents

nJVtBvp.jpg

zmH2JeY.jpg

b6LP7DF.jpg

GlYBoVR.jpg

VO0SKkq.jpg

OJTOFwX.jpg

ylbRaCE.jpg

3Y1Nrae.jpg

uXWMngD.jpg

ekHPOIa.jpg

0eDbddM.jpg

r4C69bZ.jpg

psA6FNq.jpg

njXEXoR.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Make time for the little things that bring you joy today. Happy Saturday 

giphy.gif

Morning Psychos have a great weekend!!!30 Rock Wow GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wassup Gangsta’s?!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47v80bs76oba5iddmh78

Suicide moment in bringing this up I know, but I’m kinda stunned that no one in the land of the free has been all up in here, getting carried away pelvic thrusting the star spangled banner all over the place because of the Ryder Cup right now?!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sv7pl9pqws0utcpoz5

Or is Golf just far too civilised for all you stateside Psycho’s? 🤭😉 

Honestly though, I love how you guys manage to take a sport considered to be a privileged Gentleman’s game, known for its strict rules and discipline, and simply scream “U-S-A, U-S-A”. 😂 And my particular favourite… screaming “GET IN THE HOLE” to a little round ball as if it has just had its way with your missus and pantsed you on its way out. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47srykh868716o94n3ef

😂😂😂😂😂👍🏼

You know I’m just playin’….  and I Love ya’ll…

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473krd7vpgi74qe6lt0m

😉🍻

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 5