IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@psychoscot Good evening fella. 👋🏼

Quick question, as owner of the Marvel Fan Club on here, are you able to open the chat thread functionality by any chance?

It has occurred to me that I do like to waffle on about Marvel this and Marvel that just a teeny weenie little bit, and I am aware that “sometimes” I am clogging up other threads. 

Also noticed that the other clubs have related chat threads going on, but cannot see a way to create a thread in the Marvel one?

Cheers 🍻

Its's 5.17am and just going to bed lol hahaha! I will look tomorrow for you when I get up.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Awards

Good Morning Team.

20 years ago today I was a young man at work when the unthinkable news broke. I will never forget sitting on my parents couch that night and how incredibly stunned I was that something as terrible as this could happen as the world tried to take in what had just happened.

Let’s forget about this stupid, infuriating bloody virus for a moment, and I wish you all a happy, warm and loving 11 Sept for 2021. ♥️

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 10

19 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

@psychoscot Good evening fella. 👋🏼

Quick question, as owner of the Marvel Fan Club on here, are you able to open the chat thread functionality by any chance?

It has occurred to me that I do like to waffle on about Marvel this and Marvel that just a teeny weenie little bit, and I am aware that “sometimes” I am clogging up other threads. 

Also noticed that the other clubs have related chat threads going on, but cannot see a way to create a thread in the Marvel one?

Cheers 🍻

Thread section open mate

• Thanks 2

Awards

right i remember 9/11 but for very very different reasons to the normal, my brother in law had been at this time fighting 6 weeks in intensive care for his very life.

he was 1 week off his 30th birthday and me and my wife had married that year on june the 2nd and by graces god he had been there for that.

he was not a well bunny he had major epilepsy all his life, six weeks before he had a life changing attack where he was fitting even under sedation from the ambulance men and the consultants at the hospital.

his mother who knew this best told them he was still fitting before giving him 'new' drugs which would be dangerous had he still been fitting but the consultants argued against her (the mother) and did it anyway.

the net result was 1 week later we where told he was brain dead and if he ever woke up he would be a cabbage.

it was decided by his parents the following saturday to turn off all life support.

me and my wife, who i had to support (she was in bits)  had to then sit there for a further 8 hours while his body kept fighting back to start breathing again every so often in the end my poor wife could not take it anymore and we had to walk out after 8 hours of this.

when we where outside she looked up at the sky in the middle of the night she said thats not my brother in there hes already up there point at the moonlight sky.

at that point i cried my heart out and so did my wife.

what had happened there i would not wish on worst enemy ever.

any way next saturday will be her brothers 20 year anniversary and 9/11 is always a painful reminder to me off both events.

to all americans what happened in 9/11 should have never happened i am with you and understand more than you can possibly think.

i hope your loved ones are well remembered and happy thoughts of the good times you had together, life is so precious.

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

basil 😢😥

• Sad 8

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, Basil said:

right i remember 9/11 but for very very different reasons to the normal, my brother in law had been at this time fighting 6 weeks in intensive care for his very life.

he was 1 week off his 30th birthday and me and my wife had married that year on june the 2nd and by graces god he had been there for that.

he was not a well bunny he had major epilepsy all his life, six weeks before he had a life changing attack where he was fitting even under sedation from the ambulance men and the consultants at the hospital.

his mother who knew this best told them he was still fitting before giving him 'new' drugs which would be dangerous had he still been fitting but the consultants argued against her (the mother) and did it anyway.

the net result was 1 week later we where told he was brain dead and if he ever woke up he would be a cabbage.

it was decided by his parents the following saturday to turn off all life support.

me and my wife, who i had to support (she was in bits)  had to then sit there for a further 8 hours while his body kept fighting back to start breathing again every so often in the end my poor wife could not take it anymore and we had to walk out after 8 hours of this.

when we where outside she looked up at the sky in the middle of the night she said thats not my brother in there hes already up there point at the moonlight sky.

at that point i cried my heart out and so did my wife.

what had happened there i would not wish on worst enemy ever.

any way next saturday will be her brothers 20 year anniversary and 9/11 is always a painful reminder to me off both events.

to all americans what happened in 9/11 should have never happened i am with you and understand more than you can possibly think.

i hope your loved ones are well remembered and happy thoughts of the good times you had together, life is so precious.

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

basil 😢😥

@Basil such a sad 😢 circumstance, please give your wife a hug 🫂 & 😘 from me & give her/you/parents/siblings my prayerful 🙏 condolences💐💔 

Death Prayers GIF by MyPostcard

• Thanks 7

So I had Tron Legacy…. Then recently grabbed Transcendence and Sin City 2 from John’s sale….
now I’m hooked on the steelbooks w lenticular magnets…

MediaMarkt had tons of these steelbooks w lenticular magnets - and if anyone comes across any or whatever - plz let me know.  I’m done for - asking Amazon sellers if “good means good or good means sh!t”

damn MP sales making me add to my collection!

• Haha 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

zyMShdS.jpg

icTwpf4.jpg

RgZCaIn.jpg

OmAXwa9.jpg

3gi3ZSx.jpg

Q45sh39.jpg

qrabyjz.jpg

29uV18S.jpg

BhglY7P.jpg

i47irUm.jpg

WKfUKAN.jpg

nnJrtpt.jpg

STkLfHH.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Reveal hidden contents

zyMShdS.jpg

icTwpf4.jpg

RgZCaIn.jpg

OmAXwa9.jpg

3gi3ZSx.jpg

Q45sh39.jpg

qrabyjz.jpg

29uV18S.jpg

BhglY7P.jpg

i47irUm.jpg

WKfUKAN.jpg

nnJrtpt.jpg

STkLfHH.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

Morning Psychos have a nice relaxing sunday!I Want More GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6