IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

T2 4k Re-Release this Christmas. Hopefully we get a decent transfer this time along with the directors cut!

202089649_857959468156143_2551789255110300311_n.thumb.jpg.9ae42122e8b0b42898911bf6ef4c58b4.jpg

https://bloody-disgusting.com/home-video/3470398/video-3-minute-clip-brand-new-terminator-2-judgment-day-4k-blu-ray-doc/

With new art coming up perfect opportunity for HDzeta to finally get this one done!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

5 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

T2 4k Re-Release this Christmas. Hopefully we get a decent transfer this time along with the directors cut!

202089649_857959468156143_2551789255110300311_n.thumb.jpg.9ae42122e8b0b42898911bf6ef4c58b4.jpg

https://bloody-disgusting.com/home-video/3470398/video-3-minute-clip-brand-new-terminator-2-judgment-day-4k-blu-ray-doc/

With new art coming up perfect opportunity for HDzeta to finally get this one done!

Wow, nice!

That's a nice cover design, too.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Casiusco said:

I do it.

I'm the resistance. ;) 

And I would buy more if they kept releasing editions of documentaries that interest me, but, unfortunately, it is a market that has been languishing until it almost disappeared.

It is also because the documentaries that interest me the most may not be the trendiest. 

Many documentaries are going to be lost "like tears in the rain", in a world where, without physical release, no one is going to offer the opportunity to see them.

I agree with you.

Actually I have a documentary about B movie.

So I think what really matter is the topic.

• Like 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

4SPt1nX.jpg

CZ7gV7h.jpg

RqAbkDx.jpg

6LtSy1J.jpg

1IJjxm4.jpg

UtvpzFE.jpg

VwfG1U3.jpg

zSxmAdf.jpg

mb8X73N.jpg

ybNAzJ8.jpg

FtG8TZw.jpg

gkDbIIf.jpg

G7AVYxK.jpg

NkPJ9H7.jpg

EFVFAzw.jpg

bJ0Qnsu.jpg

UNiVr7T.jpg

lhNpJYg.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

3aTFWla.jpg

nI9h2OY.jpg

ZHE6lUD.jpg

mzky1m9.jpg

7ORZVAf.jpg

BPAUopo.jpg

WhZPPYK.jpg

LCakC04.jpg

xDSv6pd.jpg

iQIR9kO.jpg

to09gwA.jpg

KauYTh7.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! May your Friday be beautiful, May your weekend be joyful, & May all your moments be wonderful. Happy Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

9 minutes ago, Basil said:

Well this week is turning into something special for me, came down this morning and the kitchen has flooded out. Yes the reason the damn flat roof has given out and the rain is coming thru. Best bit I had to goto work and have goto go back to the mess and try sort a roofer out.

Hopefully it is something that can get fixed quickly. Hope you have a good morning otherwise

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Basil said:

Well this week is turning into something special for me, came down this morning and the kitchen has flooded out. Yes the reason the damn flat roof has given out and the rain is coming thru. Best bit I had to goto work and have goto go back to the mess and try sort a roofer out.

Arnold Schwarzenegger I Give Up GIF by Jerology

Sorry to hear my friend, you really are in a rough patch at the moment. Try not to stress to much about it. Stressing just clouds your better judgment and takes a toll on you physically, mentally, & emotionally. Try with your best efforts to keep in your mind that rough patches never last forever & no matter what you will be alright.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hang in there @Basil

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Sorry to hear my friend, you really are in a rough patch at the moment. Try not to stress to much about it. Stressing just clouds your better judgment and takes a toll on you physically, mentally, & emotionally. Try with your best efforts to keep in your mind that rough patches never last forever & no matter what you will be alright.

@Hollywood E Rock extreme stress really does do that to ya... going through rough times as well...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Stressing just clouds your better judgment and takes a toll on you physically, mentally, & emotionally. Try with your best efforts to keep in your mind that rough patches never last forever & no matter what you will be alright.

Man, I feel like I needed to hear this too. 

So, thanks for that. xD

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Basil said:

Arnold Schwarzenegger I Give Up GIF by Jerology

🥤sorry to hear this from you my friend. I 🙏 you will find the best roofer for you all. Like our friends have already said, try not to stress out anymore then you can handle, as we’ve also had our lifetime of disappointments... unfair as it is is they do come with our lives, I’ll keep you in our 🙏 my friend❣️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

right i came home drilled out the ceiling to let niagara falls thru took about 15 mins for all the water to come thru 5 holes i drilled and 2 buckets.

trying to get hold of roofers over here is something else phoned about 20 most answer phones or mobiles they dont answer, anyway got hold of 1 bloke he came round within an hour 👍

he had a can of paint on muck as temporary fix, he said hes off for a weeks holiday in devon poor sod(raining there), anyway hes going to quote me for new roof with new wood etc he reckons around £700 ish. so hopefully get that quote in as i asked and at the right price and get the damn thing replaced soon and that be one less worry and thanks to all you for helping a brother out.

still got bit of mess to sort with misses but as its her kitchen i will firmly keep out the way or i get gbh of the earholes xD  

tonight i will be having a beer whilst on pain killers whilst eating takeaway whilst watching some footy to unwrangle my mind of this week

Happy Hour Drinking GIFhomer simpson eating GIFHungry Food GIF by JakeSoccer Goal GIFMind Reaction GIF

Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce

and shortly got to pick wifey up 

basil 👍

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

right i came home drilled out the ceiling to let niagara falls thru took about 15 mins for all the water to come thru 5 holes i drilled and 2 buckets.

trying to get hold of roofers over here is something else phoned about 20 most answer phones or mobiles they dont answer, anyway got hold of 1 bloke he came round within an hour 👍

he had a can of paint on muck as temporary fix, he said hes off for a weeks holiday in devon poor sod(raining there), anyway hes going to quote me for new roof with new wood etc he reckons around £700 ish. so hopefully get that quote in as i asked and at the right price and get the damn thing replaced soon and that be one less worry and thanks to all you for helping a brother out.

still got bit of mess to sort with misses but as its her kitchen i will firmly keep out the way or i get gbh of the earholes xD  

tonight i will be having a beer whilst on pain killers whilst eating takeaway whilst watching some footy to unwrangle my mind of this week

Happy Hour Drinking GIFhomer simpson eating GIFHungry Food GIF by JakeSoccer Goal GIFMind Reaction GIF

Happy Mental Health GIF by Mat Voyce

and shortly got to pick wifey up 

basil 👍

Sounds pretty good with your roofer, hope he is pro about it & he is very reliable for you my friend... sending positive prayers your way! 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Await another Maniac collectors set eh @DodgyDave?

• Like 3

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
19 hours ago, ThereIsNoooSpoon said:

Yep. Definitely the time for HDz to finish the series. Or at least most of it. 
I have been waiting for them to do T2 for ages now. Need it to be a 300 Box Set print run to match the others. (Don’t think that will happen though) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, Veum said:

@DD @DodgyDave why can’t we just get a retailer do the whole fantastic Terminator series’...

by standing licenses that is? 🤔 

HDz is the best hope as they have already done T4. That is one FAC will struggle with now. Clearly MAG are not going past T3. 

I expected HDz to do T2 when the 3D release was done some years back. But they didn’t.

Then FAC did T2 with a huge print run, which is why they still have them. 

So HDz need to do a 2k print run like Blufans. 500 Box Sets and 500 split between a DL and a FS. Then it will be guaranteed to sell out. GB? I’m in. :D

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Veum said:

Yes sir I do! :)

T1 4/5 - Classic

T2 5/5 - For obvious reasons

Terminator 3D 5/5? - The true sequel (I never got to see it. Heard it was amazing)

T3 2/5 - It's got some good moments but for me the terminator villain wasn't as good of a choice. 

T Salvation 3/5 - Had me until the very end. No human could've survived what John did for that long at the end. Plus its whole "Heart/Life" theme ending. There could've been something better done there like sam worthington's character taking over as Jon or something.

T Genysis 2/5 could've worked if it wasn't for Khaleesi "Pops" thing

T Dark Fate 2/5 Wasn't as bad as critics made it out to be. Action was great. There were some implausible things that I had a hard time getting over. I hated the beginning sequence and making you know who a freaking hanging curtain repairmen. How could she never check his package?

Terminator Chronicles 5/5 was awesome.

So many studios or debunk studios own variations and rights. I don't think we will ever see a collection set.

Edited by HappyDude007
  • Like 4

Awards

4 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

HDz is the best hope as they have already done T4. That is one FAC will struggle with now. Clearly MAG are not going past T3. 

I expected HDz to do T2 when the 3D release was done some years back. But they didn’t.

Then FAC did T2 with a huge print run, which is why they still have them. 

So HDz need to do a 2k print run like Blufans. 500 Box Sets and 500 split between a DL and a FS. Then it will be guaranteed to sell out. GB? I’m in. :D

I REALLY wanted the 3D movie. Many say that's the true sequel. I regret never getting to universal theme park (was it there?) to see it when I was younger.

Edited by HappyDude007
  • Like 1

Awards

4 minutes ago, HappyDude007 said:

T1 4/5 - Classic

T2 5/5 - For obvious reasons

Terminator 3D 5/5? - The true sequel (I never got to see it. Heard it was amazing)

T3 2/5 - It's got some good moments but for me the terminator villain wasn't as good of a choice. 

T Salvation 3/5 - Had me until the very end. No human could've survived what John did for that long at the end. Plus its whole "Heart/Life theme. There could've been something there.

T Genysis 2/5 could've worked if it wasn't for Khaleesi "Pops" thing

T Dark Fate 2/5 Wasn't as bad as critics made it out to be. Action was great. There were some implausible things that I had a hard time getting over. I hated the beginning sequence and making you know who a freaking hanging curtain repairmen. How could she never check his package?

Terminator Chronicles 5/5 was awesome.

So many studios or debunk studios own variations and rights. I don't think we will ever see a collection set.

I do not think we will either, however it’s would be amazing I think! 👍

• Like 2