IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

THIN Tuesday

Reveal hidden contents

vDHXHWy.jpg

g4rn1B6.jpg

afcqYGY.jpg

iLbVICb.jpg

doT97Yg.jpg

zN1PjuY.jpg

Y1Ezkac.jpg

ghuoC7B.jpg

fjl1nZS.jpg

emPoZc0.jpg

2i1aqOg.jpg

I0bvAim.jpg

mUU9Uvo.jpg

HyGUred.jpg

d9wMv8p.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

Another fine selection to wake up too @Hollywood E Rock my friend.  

3YGKFfw611fZS.gif.d4a10a929ff9f2b7653720482f45dc5f.gif

CUlUf1U2q0try.gif.e68e98bc88151dcb4fc1d1fe92263e33.gif

Thank you and good morning....

giphy-6.gif.39cee46e784924cd32699a616d49946e.gif

19 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Good morning english speaking folks!

Gone Girl Women GIF

S,up @Trianna 👋😘

PnDRNekrgtHh5jXMna.gif.9c985032a2551375e7d86a51c4e3a005.gif

And....

20200716_073004.gif.869107bad6656f4551710b25ae7d018d.gif.31659916839a710778fee00b997bf337.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Morning all.

giphy.gif

Strongly considering making my bed my office this morning.

Also just dawned on me that with the latest push back to the MCU, I now have to wait a further 6 months to finally find out “Who is Taskmaster?!” 😭

Have a great day peeps. Have a great lazy, cant be arsed, answer the door to no-one, eat cold beans from the tin kind of Tuesday. 👍🏼

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Good morning, everybody.

In Spain there is a successful TV Show called "Fariña" (= Flour, in Galician language, close to "farinha" in Portuguese ...) that in English was called "Cocaine coast". Only one season based on true events, only 10 Episodes. It's available on Netflix and other platforms in many countries around the world.

It was very successful because, although it has a different style and rythm from "Narcos", or other series about drug bussiness, in this case -as incredible as it may seem sometimes- everything that is told was real. In the 1980s nearly illiterate local fishermen, or very small businessmen who did small tobacco smuggling, opened the largest door to the entry of cocaine into Europe, setting up their own mafia; but making it with their special character, as people of the town, from their land, doing things very much to their way. 

Indeed, this different style and rythm it's only to be really true to who they were, the place, the ambient, and what really happened. Even his dealings with Colombian narcos are shown as it was, without that glamour or cool dynamic perspective of other movies or shows.

Many of them still live, they exist. They were very peculiar people: one of them, after have being caught by the police, when the judge asked him: "Where is the money you have earned with drugs?", laughing and looking at the audience like a small child, not only didn't deny it, but replied: "Sure, ... you're very smart ... if I tell you, you can take it!".

At another time they could not think of other option than to save a lot of money, hundreds of millions, in a container of water. But it rained a lot, the dumpster burst, and the money ran down the street all over town.

They had their funny side, they were very peculiar people, but let's not deceive ourselves: it's not a comedy, they also did terrible things, and as they made a lot of money, they also broken the lives of many people. There also were terrible times. You can't survive in that business for long without knowing how to be cruel. 

In those years' 80, young people in that coastal area of Galicia began to work the cocaine business because it gave much more money than being fishermen, a traditional job but very very hard. And they used to say: "What I have to do to don't have to go to the sea!"

Early this morning I saw a man with a T-shirt with that phrase. That got me thinking.

And my thought for today is:

When you get a little overwhelmed at work, or don't like what you're doing, or if it's hard, or if it's just one dark day, think positively, always, and shout: What I have to do to pay for the next collector's edition!

You will remain the same, but at least you will wear a smile. ;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Hmmmmm

Home made fairy cakes to eat at work.....

20200929_084716.thumb.jpg.2e0bd976d9cdbbdc4c4e6897cc2ec5ba.jpg

🙌🤤

Please, could someone from the staff or some MP administrator help me? Where is the GB to buy this?

I've been looking for it for a while but I can't find it ...

And I don't understand.

I am afraid of not being on time. But I don't want to miss it...

Can I order more than one copy?

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Please, could someone from the staff or some MP administrator help me? Where is the GB to buy this?

I've been looking for it for a while but I can't find it ...

And I don't understand.

I am afraid of not being on time. But I don't want to miss it...

Can I order more than one copy?

1/4 Choc, Full Choc, Double Choc or the 1-Click Choc Box?

• Haha 7

13 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

I prioritise . The things that are most urgent do 1st .  that way pressure off a little bit  , even if it only gives a little breathing space .

like juggling 

200.gif

Some problems are best met head on

Hammer GIF - Hammer Hammering Fix GIFs

, leaving them to grow and fester i find to be the worst thing that I can do 

Garbage Truck Trash GIF - GarbageTruck Trash Garbage GIFs

I LOVE YOUR THINKING 

Robert Downey Jr Kisses GIF

You too and hope it is a GOOD week for all 

Heart Love GIF by joeyahlbum

You are a wise woman. There is no doubt.

3c3c3b0bdff4ae0fb055e60cf27bc098

And you're absolutely right. 

And knowing how to distinguish when to breathe and  wait, and when to face it and not let it grow any further, is an art.

Have a great day!!

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 5

21 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

1/4 Choc, Full Choc, Double Choc or the 1-Click Choc Box?

Which one is covered in caramel? ;)

This reminds me of once I was in Lithuania for work, and in Vilnius I could see that this is made in life size ...

All chocolat. All. 

aj-sokoladine-vilnius-by-kamile-naraite.

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

In Spain there is a successful TV Show called "Fariña" (=

That sounds like my type of thing. I absolutely loved Narcos and Narcos Mexico so will look for this when I get home.

I'm currently watching Ratched on Netflix 

images.jpeg-2.thumb.jpg.312b26108f87c0f6f89b93bc89ab66bc.jpg

Without giving too much away, its a prequal story about the nurse out of the film "One flew out of the cuckoo's nest" - Nurse Ratched 

I'm 4 episodes in and both me and the Mrs are hooked. Quite a dark, comic type thriller with a bit of comedy in places.... 

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

and shout: What I have to do to pay for the next collector's edition!

If that doesn't work try shouting....

"Who do I need to f**k to get a premium around here"... 

it may work 🤔🤣

51 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Double Choc

If the OC chocolate box is a bit pricey I settle for the Double choc as long as its the XL edition 😁

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

So my day just got a lot better, and No, I didn’t answer the door (as planned 😂). But look what some lovely delivery person just left me in the porch. I’ve been after one of these for a fair while now, refusing to pay stupid money for one.

When you know that the first thing you will do is open it, you obviously cannot be held to ransom by these idiots. Anyway, found this one at the weekend on eBay for a very reasonable price. Very nearly bought one for more a few weeks back.

If if it was you and you’re reading this, Thank you very much! 😊😊😊🍻

27FDA2EA-2FC3-454E-8F9A-63298B05EC00.jpeg

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning, everybody.

In Spain there is a successful TV Show called "Fariña" (= Flour, in Galician language, close to "farinha" in Portuguese ...) that in English was called "Cocaine coast". Only one season based on true events, only 10 Episodes. It's available on Netflix and other platforms in many countries around the world.

It was very successful because, although it has a different style and rythm from "Narcos", or other series about drug bussiness, in this case -as incredible as it may seem sometimes- everything that is told was real. In the 1980s nearly illiterate local fishermen, or very small businessmen who did small tobacco smuggling, opened the largest door to the entry of cocaine into Europe, setting up their own mafia; but making it with their special character, as people of the town, from their land, doing things very much to their way. 

Indeed, this different style and rythm it's only to be really true to who they were, the place, the ambient, and what really happened. Even his dealings with Colombian narcos are shown as it was, without that glamour or cool dynamic perspective of other movies or shows.

Many of them still live, they exist. They were very peculiar people: one of them, after have being caught by the police, when the judge asked him: "Where is the money you have earned with drugs?", laughing and looking at the audience like a small child, not only didn't deny it, but replied: "Sure, ... you're very smart ... if I tell you, you can take it!".

At another time they could not think of other option than to save a lot of money, hundreds of millions, in a container of water. But it rained a lot, the dumpster burst, and the money ran down the street all over town.

They had their funny side, they were very peculiar people, but let's not deceive ourselves: it's not a comedy, they also did terrible things, and as they made a lot of money, they also broken the lives of many people. There also were terrible times. You can't survive in that business for long without knowing how to be cruel. 

In those years' 80, young people in that coastal area of Galicia began to work the cocaine business because it gave much more money than being fishermen, a traditional job but very very hard. And they used to say: "What I have to do to don't have to go to the sea!"

Early this morning I saw a man with a T-shirt with that phrase. That got me thinking.

And my thought for today is:

When you get a little overwhelmed at work, or don't like what you're doing, or if it's hard, or if it's just one dark day, think positively, always, and shout: What I have to do to pay for the next collector's edition!

You will remain the same, but at least you will wear a smile. ;) 

Would love to watch this series, however we do not get Netflix 😔 

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Reveal hidden contents

vDHXHWy.jpg

g4rn1B6.jpg

afcqYGY.jpg

iLbVICb.jpg

doT97Yg.jpg

zN1PjuY.jpg

Y1Ezkac.jpg

ghuoC7B.jpg

fjl1nZS.jpg

emPoZc0.jpg

2i1aqOg.jpg

I0bvAim.jpg

mUU9Uvo.jpg

HyGUred.jpg

d9wMv8p.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Hmmmmm

Home made fairy cakes to eat at work.....

20200929_084716.thumb.jpg.2e0bd976d9cdbbdc4c4e6897cc2ec5ba.jpg

🙌🤤

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Which one is covered in caramel? ;)

This reminds me of once I was in Lithuania for work, and in Vilnius I could see that this is made in life size ...

All chocolat. All. 

aj-sokoladine-vilnius-by-kamile-naraite.

These virtual goodies are not helping me 😏

2 hours ago, RileyLad said:

That sounds like my type of thing. I absolutely loved Narcos and Narcos Mexico so will look for this when I get home.

I'm currently watching Ratched on Netflix 

images.jpeg-2.thumb.jpg.312b26108f87c0f6f89b93bc89ab66bc.jpg

Without giving too much away, its a prequal story about the nurse out of the film "One flew out of the cuckoo's nest" - Nurse Ratched 

I'm 4 episodes in and both me and the Mrs are hooked. Quite a dark, comic type thriller with a bit of comedy in places.... 

If that doesn't work try shouting....

"Who do I need to f**k to get a premium around here"... 

it may work 🤔🤣

If the OC chocolate box is a bit pricey I settle for the Double choc as long as its the XL edition 😁

Another one I would probably enjoy & again NO NETFLIX! 😞 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

So my day just got a lot better, and No, I didn’t answer the door (as planned 😂). But look what some lovely delivery person just left me in the porch. I’ve been after one of these for a fair while now, refusing to pay stupid money for one.

When you know that the first thing you will do is open it, you obviously cannot be held to ransom by these idiots. Anyway, found this one at the weekend on eBay for a very reasonable price. Very nearly bought one for more a few weeks back.

If if it was you and you’re reading this, Thank you very much! 😊😊😊🍻

27FDA2EA-2FC3-454E-8F9A-63298B05EC00.jpeg

YOU OPEN YOUR STEELBOOKS!?

giphy.gif

🤣 Obviously messing with you. Looks absolutely fantastic though lets be honest. Love the set up every we get a sneak peak of a new addition. 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

YOU OPEN YOUR STEELBOOKS!?

giphy.gif

🤣 Obviously messing with you. Looks absolutely fantastic though lets be honest. Love the set up every we get a sneak peak of a new addition. 

😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Cheers Mate! I have a couple more pieces to the jigsaw arriving this week. Not steelbooks but all a part of the display. Now I have the unenviable task of finding a Blufans Thor 1/4 slip at a “reasonable” price 😫 

Not holding much hope but maybe one day 🤞🏼🥺

• Like 3