IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
On 4/29/2019 at 12:46 PM, Robertm89 said:

I look forward to see what it was 😁 and I know avengers is gonna blow your mind. Can't wait to see what you think. 💪

My first GB (2013) was Blufans Face Off, which is still one of my favorite Steelbooks after all those years and guess who my HUB was at that time 😁, non other than @Masterblaster himself 👍 . My newest GB arrivals are from saturday. WCL 2001 and the UHD Club Forrest Gum Wodden box, both 2 spectacular editions 😍

I'm tagging @deckard99 so he can not say that nobody told him that english room is now alive ☺️ , please show us your first and newest GB arrival 👍

By the way Endgame was awesome 😍👍

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 4/30/2019 at 6:26 PM, extantsrevenge said:

My first GB (2013) was Blufans Face Off, which is still one of my favorite Steelbooks after all those years and guess who my HUB was at that time 😁, non other than @Masterblaster himself 👍 . My newest GB arrivals are from saturday. WCL 2001 and the UHD Club Forrest Gum Wodden box, both 2 spectacular editions 😍

I'm tagging @deckard99 so he can not say that nobody told him that english room is now alive ☺️ , please show us your first and newest GB arrival 👍

Great post. Yeah face off is a cool movie, nice to have a cool steel to go with it and it still be one of your favs after 6 years 😁

2001 and Gump are really cool too. Our very own @Masterblaster and @ksoskhelped me secure a copy of 2001 after I missed the GB being a newer member. What a beast it looks. I just have to wait a little longer for it. 

New you would love endgame and I'm glad you enjoyed it. 

And lastly ... Couldn't help but notice the coin..  sometimes it's the little things but it's super cool. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

New you would love endgame and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I would have been surprised if I did not like it 😂, but you never know, so I'm very glad it was so awesome ☺️

And lastly ... Couldn't help but notice the coin..  sometimes it's the little things but it's super cool. 

The coin is absolutely stunning, what a special item 😍 and it was free for Platinum members 😳, 50% off for Gold members. I think @Masterblaster is currently in the process to contact Gold members, I hope he has enough left for everyone. If you get the chance to get one, don't hesitate a second and get it, it is simply :wow:

newsteelbook208d

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

If you get the chance to get one, don't hesitate a second and get it, it is simply :wow:

I'll be getting one as soon as the opportunity arises... Maybe I need to see if I can get in the platinum gang one day 👍

@Masterblaster 😁🙏🙏🤣 I am waiting lol 

Edited by Robertm89
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
59 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Ok, I'll get into the flow here. My first MP group buy was a noob mess, haha. I wanted the HDZ Blade Runner 2049 3D edition, got confused with the group buy for HDZ Blade Runner 1982 and I even posted my request in I&Q instead of the GB. On top of that the GB was already closed so it was a total fail xD. I eventually got one of the editions without a steelbook inside and tracked down a complete one later.

Edit: This is why I'm so patient and understanding (most of the time xD)! I fell flat on my face here as a new member, haha :D

My most recent are WCL 2001, Manta Fantastic Beasts OC and UHD Club Dunkirk, which just arrived yesterday! 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

My first MP group buy was a noob mess, haha. I wanted the HDZ Blade Runner 2049 3D edition, got confused with the group buy for HDZ Blade Runner 1982 and I even posted my request in I&Q instead of the GB. On top of that the GB was already closed so it was a total fail xD

Hahah... That was like me trying to navigate the site to start with. And I'm assuming version was 1 may of been even more difficult. We were all newbies to start with. Your a pro now. Nice selection of new arrivals by the way. 👍 What's the Dunkirk UHD like in hand ? I'm in the GB but no news on when I'll receive mine. Hope it's as cool and as detailed as the forest Gump. Certainly looked that way on beauty shots I seen.

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Hahah... That was like me trying to navigate the site to start with. And I'm assuming version was 1 may of been even more difficult. We were all newbies to start with. Your a pro now. Nice selection of new arrivals by the way. 👍 What's the Dunkirk UHD like in hand ? I'm in the GB but no news on when I'll receive mine. Hope it's as cool and as detailed as the forest Gump. Certainly looked that way on beauty shots I seen.

It's beautiful and has really nice engraving. I'll try to post some pics later when I get home from work.

• Like 2

Day off work today me so after household chores it was a quiet afternoon of movie watching... The 2 I watched this afternoon one I enjoyed and one I really didn't (and I should of knownimageproxy.php?img=&key=b613679a0814d9ecimageproxy.php?img=&key=b613679a0814d9ec

Skyscraper with The Rock doing what he does best and kicking arse lol, with one leg may I add.. Predictable and just very disappointing. One of his worse ones I'd say... (Along with Baywatch) 

Next it was hotel Artemis from a first time writer/director called drew Pearce and I quite enjoyed that. A good first effort be interesting to see what he does next. Jodie foster is the standout by far if anyone hasn't seen it check it out. 

Anybody watched these ?? Thoughts??

Have a nice evening 😁

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
On 4/30/2019 at 7:45 PM, Robertm89 said:

Day off work today me so after household chores it was a quiet afternoon of movie watching... The 2 I watched this afternoon one I enjoyed and one I really didn't (and I should of knownimageproxy.php?img=&key=b613679a0814d9ecimageproxy.php?img=&key=b613679a0814d9ec

Skyscraper with The Rock doing what he does best and kicking arse lol, with one leg may I add.. Predictable and just very disappointing. One of his worse ones I'd say... (Along with Baywatch) 

Next it was hotel Artemis from a first time writer/director called drew Pearce and I quite enjoyed that. A good first effort be interesting to see what he does next. Jodie foster is the standout by far if anyone hasn't seen it check it out. 

Anybody watched these ?? Thoughts??

Have a nice evening 😁

I thought Skyscraper was an ok action flick, good for one watch. Better seen in 3D, my preferred format when I can get it. Hotel Artemis I haven't seen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I thought Skyscraper was an ok action flick, good for one watch. Better seen in 3D, my preferred format when I can get it. Hotel Artemis I haven't seen.

Yeah I'm sure it would have been a bit better in 3D. I haven't seen 2 many in 3D actually the few I've went to seen at cinema haven't really been too good. Put me off haha. And one question regarding skyscraper... Were all the firemen having a night off that night ? 😂😂 Check out hotel Artemis man I enjoyed it 👍

• Thanks 1

Seeing as no one has tagged me in.... 😭 I’ll tag myself in 😂😂😂

I joined MP wayyyy back when Version 1 was still kicking around before John @Masterblaster brought us this new and improved playground. Pretty sure it was Aug 2015 when I joined the first incarnation of Media Psychos.

I can’t post any pics sadly ☹️ Because my whole collection is currently boxed away safe and sound as decorating gets underway, but my 1st ever GB was NovaMedia Incredible Hulk Fullslip (My 1st Ever Premium) and my last arrival was Film Arena’s Deadpool 2. (Thank you @forenhase - Can’t wait for Venom & Ragnarok!) 

I DO buy stuff that ISN’T Marvel... Honestly... 🤣😂😂🙌🏼 I think the last Non-Marvel MP arrival for me was Mantalab’s Inglorious Basterds 😉👍🏼

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@extantsrevenge

Our equivalent of it is May Day Bank Holiday. Which is always the first Monday in May. So it will be on the 7th.

The UK has most of its Bank Holidays on a Monday. Apart from Good Friday (for obvious reasons :D) and the 2 at Christmas, which are date related.

We are unlike the Germans and French in that we don't have the Bank Holiday on the date it falls, whether that is a Wednesday or whenever. 

We want them on a Monday to make a long weekend. :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Here’s something else you don’t have in Germany or France....

Pie. :D

I’ve searched high and low through Germany and France, and I’ve never found “Savoury” pie anywhere. 

How can they/you live without Pie. :D

Chicken and Leek Pie from last night. 

Yum yum. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Happy

tenor.gif?itemid=5943423

does anyone besides Germany have this today? National Holiday today in Germany, so no work 😂

Have a good one ☺️

We have here in the USA:

The First Thursday of May

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNkun4LazXEhJdkgO8H-u

"Fasting and prayer are religious exercises; the enjoining them an act of discipline. Every religious society has a right to determine for itself the time for these exercises, and the objects proper for them, according to their own particular tenets; and right can never be safer than in their hands, where the Constitution has deposited it." 

—Thomas Jefferson, 1808