IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

12 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Good Morning Friends! @RAK @Robertm89 As of Friday morning I’m also on forced vacation (laid off)! 

giphy.gif

I shall not worry because I believe everything will be back to normal way before 

giphy.gif

So in the meantime I will get as much important stuff done around the house since I don’t suppose to leave the house.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Here’s to Everything going back to normal sooner whether than later! I hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday!

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, RAK said:

Im in the same Boat, House work ugh. But I want to refinance my house ASAP after this virus dies down to do some house updates, and finish my basement for a Media Room. So I guess I’ll turn a negative into a positive. Happy Sunday everyone.

I HAD NO IDEA the both of you .

YOUR ATTITUDES ARE A FANTASTIC LIFT AND LADS MAYBE A TIME NOW TO RE EVALUATE .

Look at jobs / careers that you wanted to do see what you NEED to do to get into that field .

EVERY Negative true HAS a positive so MAKE THIS WORK FOR YOU AND YOURS AS BEST YOU CAN 

Ghost Hug GIF

YOU OR ANY FELLOW Psycho OR Psycette need a random chat MY Inbox IS ALWAYS OPEN . I will reply AS SOON AS I AM ABLE 

High Quality GIF

• Like 4

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Look at jobs / careers that you wanted to do see what you NEED to do to get into that field .

EVERY Negative true HAS a positive so MAKE THIS WORK FOR YOU AND YOURS AS BEST YOU CAN 

Ghost Hug GIF

YOU OR ANY FELLOW Psycho OR Psycette need a random chat MY Inbox IS ALWAYS OPEN . I will reply AS SOON AS I AM ABLE 

High Quality GIF

44 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Ghost Hug GIF

High Quality GIF

Everything is good, I work for a company that makes side mirrors for cars. And one of them we supply is Ford, and they shut down for 2 weeks to sterilize there plants. So with them being down, there is no orders for us to do. So they laid us off for 2 weeks Paid. So I will be good as long as it isn’t any longer than that. Or I will go

crazy madness GIF

Edited by RAK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RAK said:

Everything is good, I work for a company that make your side mirrors for cars. And one of them we supply is Ford, and they shut down for 2 weeks to sterilize there plants. So with them being down, there is no orders for us to do. So they payed us off for 2 weeks Paid. So I will be good as long as it isn’t any longer than that. Or I will go

crazy madness GIF

@RAK

Will you work for them 30 + yrs. if you can,,, think Pensioners!🤑

bbc three construction worker GIF by BBC

• Like 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Good Morning Psychos! How is everyone, well & cozy I hope. I’m doing well, & since I feel pretty woke right now I’m going to fix myself a bowl of ice cream & watch a movie. Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Good morning people I envy the ones off at the moment cos currently I want to pan my manageress head in. Shes ex navy and a pain in the @rse at the moment, I wont go into it but she is a pleb with her me me me attitude. And then getting in the way of me doing my job. She wants redundancy and think is what she is angling for.

Anyway people at home stay safe and be grateful you dont have idiot managers to deal with 😄

All the best

Basil 👍👍👍

• Sad 4

Good Morning my Quarantined Psychos

Wave Skeleton GIF by jjjjjohn

@Basil I know some people, that know some people, that kill some people 😉

willow smith GIF by Red Table Talk

@Trianna Doesn’t seem like we can ever catch a break, just when when the weather starts getting nice we are still stuck isolated from the outside world. Hopefully it doesn’t last forever, we have a couple family gatherings coming up and it would be nice to do them.

Social Distancing GIF
Toilet Paper Crying GIF by Four Rest Films

Streaming The Office GIF

@Hollywood E Rock Enjoy your movie, and Ice Cream.

Licking Ice Cream GIF
Sad Ice Cream GIF by Ludo Studio

fail ice cream GIF by Monstercat

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, RAK said:

At this point in my life I would be. Also Pensions are pretty much non existent these days. Very few companies do them anymore. 

Yeah that’s right about pensions. I use to for a major airline, and after 911, our pensions were pretty much gone. Part of the terms when filing for bankruptcy. Those pensions we're pretty much the gravy after retirement. 

• Like 2

well good evening folks, here we are again just waiting on boris to shut the country down. but went round six supermarket to get the last few bits to fill the last bit of cupboards and freezer and i mean just a few bits not the whole shop but by 4.30pm most of the shops have been raped to death with no alot left of what i was after.

anyway if i'm right expecting that call from the md later tonight telling me not to go in.

and if doesn't happen tonight think be next few days.

if only people could work out to simply stay in its not rocket science!

but no they all goto go to country parks in there hundreds and fill up car parks this has been brought on everyone by there own stupidity!

then watch the supermarkets really be getting the run on because people will be in even more panic.

lucky for me this morning 1 supermarket open at 6 am and i only got a whole 2 loafs of bread 1 to use and 1 for the freezer, aren't i greedy xD

Freak Out Panic GIFGIF by memecandy

• Like 2

So this looks interesting;

For some reason that baffles me, they are releasing this on DVD ONLY. (rel Date: 24 Mar '19)

And, the only place I could even find it for sale, was Amazon.ca ($24 Cdn)

Way to go Lionsgate!

‘Hunter’s Moon’: Thomas Jane Discovers the Bloody Remains of a Werewolf Attack

HUNTERS-MOON-3D-DVD-copy.jpg?resize=740%

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Grendel said:

For some reason that baffles me, they are releasing this on DVD ONLY. (rel Date: 24 Mar '19)

Way to go Lionsgate!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153872923489

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Way to go Lionsgate!

1 hour ago, RAK said:

Thanks guys @Grendel / @RAK, I bought from blowitoutahere on eBay.com, if you buy 2 items you get 15% off, that is what I did hey!🎬

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Way to go Lionsgate!

@Grendel you have it listed as releasing last year. But I decided to look at Best Buy to see if it was available according to the site it’s up for preorder and hasn’t released yet. Am I missing something.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/hunter-s-moon-2020/M2231953

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1