IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Good night eberybody!

It has been a long day. I hope you finished less tired than me! :)

kid-tired.gif

Enjoy your rest!  

I am about to leave work to enjoy a 4 day weekend!  My son and I are seeing Five Night’s at Freddy’s tomorrow night, was his favorite video game when he was younger.  I am not especially excited for this movie though I’m open minded.  I’ll report out on the movie either Thursday night or Friday.

• Like 5

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be  🌬 here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋‍♂️

Well Psychos Fall is in full swing in my yards as it’s time to get those leaves 🍁 collected… some yard work today is needed before the rain arrives! 😕 

Whistle Whistling GIF happy autumn GIF Disgusted Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

4%
Warm with intervals of clouds and sunshine; breezy this afternoon

RealFeel®74°

RealFeel Shade™73°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

• Like 2

On 10/24/2023 at 10:25 AM, Casiusco said:

Good afternoon everybody!

Today it's raining a lot, this is crazy. As soon as it's summer in October, it's raining non-stop for 10 days.

Over the weekend I went to see "Cerrar los ojos", a film I talked about here, by Víctor Erice, an influential "auteur" many years ago, who had not made a film for 30 years. 

It's auteur cinema, slow, not usually liked by everyone. And the film is also long, almost 3 hours. 

When I was watching it, there were some quite long scenes, the kind that make you end up having space inside...... wondering what's going on as you feel how long it is. And that made me remember something.

A funny brilliant fragment of the filming of the Twin Peaks Third Season. 

Have a good day everyone!

Can’t imagine who had big enough balls to say that to David Lynch on set :) 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be  🌧️ 🌬 here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

david bowie 80s GIF

65%
Clouds and sun with a shower in places; breezy and very warm; rain coming this weekend; localized flooding possible

RealFeel®76°

RealFeel Shade™74°

Max UV Index2 Low

WindSSW 13 mph

• Like 4

Good morning.

Rain continues to fall. In my city there are many slopes that lead to the sea, and last night it rained so much that the water was running down the shore.  

It's crazy. The same October that we have been abnormally at the beach, we have to be careful not to get wet.

source.gif

And today morning I was looking at the latest and upcoming releases from Plain Archive, and I breathed a sigh of relief, because I love their editions, and it looks like, for the first time after the pandemic, they're getting back into a releasing rhythm. 

Now they just need to get back to combining those exceptional Asian auteur film releases with more auteur film releases from other parts of the world.

I still love them. One of my first collector's editions was the Full Slip of "The Master", and I still find it gorgeous to this day. It doesn't have a lot of knick-knacks, weird packaging, or anything particularly original.

It' simply perfection: elegant, beautiful, appropriate and linked to the plot of the movie, and pleasant to the touch.

I want more like it!

its-the.gif

• Like 5

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be  🌧️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️ 

wyoming GIF

80%
More clouds than sun; cooler with a passing shower

RealFeel®55°

RealFeel Shade™55°

Max UV Index1 Low

WindNNE 7 mph

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, LeadFarmer said:

Not sure if any of you live in the Pennsylvania New Jersey Delaware tristate area but if you do I got a wawa pizza for the first time today. Won't knock your socks off but good cheap option for a movie night.

In the Midwest we have Casey's gas station pizza.  The BBQ Brisket pizza will actually blow your socks off.  It is pretty fantastic.  They also have a delicious breakfast pizza as well.  I believe Wawas is expanding, so by next year might be able to try theirs.

Went to Wawas in Florida on a vacation and family loved the smoothies and ice cream.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

In the Midwest we have Casey's gas station pizza.  The BBQ Brisket pizza will actually blow your socks off.  It is pretty fantastic.  They also have a delicious breakfast pizza as well.  I believe Wawas is expanding, so by next year might be able to try theirs.

Went to Wawas in Florida on a vacation and family loved the smoothies and ice cream.

I've heard of casey's. I'll have to check them out when I travel west and yes wawa is definitely expanding. Smoothies were a weekly thing from them in the summer. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning.

Rain continues to fall. In my city there are many slopes that lead to the sea, and last night it rained so much that the water was running down the shore.  

It's crazy. The same October that we have been abnormally at the beach, we have to be careful not to get wet.

source.gif

And today morning I was looking at the latest and upcoming releases from Plain Archive, and I breathed a sigh of relief, because I love their editions, and it looks like, for the first time after the pandemic, they're getting back into a releasing rhythm. 

Now they just need to get back to combining those exceptional Asian auteur film releases with more auteur film releases from other parts of the world.

I still love them. One of my first collector's editions was the Full Slip of "The Master", and I still find it gorgeous to this day. It doesn't have a lot of knick-knacks, weird packaging, or anything particularly original.

It' simply perfection: elegant, beautiful, appropriate and linked to the plot of the movie, and pleasant to the touch.

I want more like it!

its-the.gif

“FullSlip of "The Master"”

I just looked that up, and it’s gorgeous.  I was buying movies back then but not seeking out nice sets like I do now.  That edition makes me wish I had been.

• Like 3