IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

9 minutes ago, damships said:

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing really well. 😀 

I just wanted to say, that as unfortunate as it may be...ugh I hate having to say this. 🤕

But as unfortunate as it may be...I consider you nasty if you like pineapple on your pizza. 🍕

I have it all the time 🤤 

The Simpsons Boo GIF

• Haha 4

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

My reputation is worse here than anywhere else in the world.    How far can I go down in reputation?  Is there an award for -100 reputation?

I can do it, I know I can . . .

2122687082_ScreenShot2022-10-20at7_37_47PM.thumb.png.b9a9b571c6c1561148acca6dd60a368c.png

. . . or maybe I should just hide out for a while.

Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman

Yikes, how does that even happen.  Not even sure what causes positive or negative points for reputation.  While you were relaxing, I was stuck at work too busy to even check any Media Psychos updates.  I think if you post more pics of rest and relaxation you might be able to hit that -100 reputation 😆

Out Of Office Summer GIF by Merge Mansion

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Are you referring to the HDZ LOTR bill, that sounds like it could be pretty evil for all the Psychos, it definitely could be scary. Could be deadly as well once the wife finds out. 😆

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Edited by Boilersteel
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

My reputation is worse here than anywhere else in the world.    How far can I go down in reputation?  Is there an award for -100 reputation?

I can do it, I know I can . . .

2122687082_ScreenShot2022-10-20at7_37_47PM.thumb.png.b9a9b571c6c1561148acca6dd60a368c.png

. . . or maybe I should just hide out for a while.

Awkward Red-Faced GIF by moodman

I think I had that happen when I reacted to too many comments. The next day I woke up with a negative. I thought that count is just how many reactions you have to give out?

• Haha 1

Awards

Just now, Gary K said:

Morning mate, hope you got more sleep last night.  

well sort of my friend, been sleeping on the sofa recliner last night as the bed is gone and only the mattress on the floor, so i let the wife have that in peace 

today we get 2 new super king oak beds delivered and built by them in the room with 2 new mattresses and oak bedside tables and i cant wait for a proper nights sleep tonight and im hoping im going to be out like a log.

the sleep i had was disturbed up about 3 times in the night legging it to the toilet in a rush to go xD 

me tonight hopefully🙏

Happy Baby Animals GIF by NowThis 

basil 🙏

• Like 5

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️ here my friends… good day there Veum here❣️🙏:)🤠

Friday Night Dance GIF by Justin United Kingdom Tory GIF by GIPHY News what happened here mates 🇬🇧 

DAY

72°Hi
RealFeel® 72°
Pleasant
RealFeel Shade™ 69°
Pleasant 10/21 Partly sunny, pleasant and warmer; start of a period of much warmer weather
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

Yikes, how does that even happen.  Not even sure what causes positive or negative points for reputation.  While you were relaxing, I was stuck at work too busy to even check any Media Psychos updates.  I think if you post more pics of rest and relaxation you might be able to hit that -100 reputation 😆

Out Of Office Summer GIF by Merge Mansion

What’s in a reputation huh 😂 

Angry Reputation GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

8 hours ago, Basil said:

well sort of my friend, been sleeping on the sofa recliner last night as the bed is gone and only the mattress on the floor, so i let the wife have that in peace 

today we get 2 new super king oak beds delivered and built by them in the room with 2 new mattresses and oak bedside tables and i cant wait for a proper nights sleep tonight and im hoping im going to be out like a log.

the sleep i had was disturbed up about 3 times in the night legging it to the toilet in a rush to go xD 

me tonight hopefully🙏

Happy Baby Animals GIF by NowThis 

basil 🙏

Why not bunk beds 🛌 🛏 😂 

collapse fail GIF

• Haha 3