IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 minute ago, Veum said:

🌚 goodnight to my fellow Psychos who need their rest now… ❣️😴🛌🥱

Tired At Home GIF

I definitely need my rest, man! Unfortunately bedtime is still some hours away for me. I wiped myself out, and reminded myself how out of shape I am, with a bunch of yard work today. On the bright side, my wife trimmed some fresh basil from her garden and our kitchen smells so nice now! I’m retiring to my chair in the meantime.

relaxing social media GIF by TRULY SOCIAL

• Like 5

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Squeegie McGee said:

@WhodiniOne easy way around it is by selecting the 3 bars on the top right corner then on the slide out menu, select clubs and scroll down until you see your tier club... hope that helps make finding it easier!

Thanks @Squeegie McGee

Yeah that's how I have to do it now, but I don't like it. Nowhere near as good.

• Like 3

Awards

On 8/13/2022 at 6:48 AM, nathan_s82 said:

That's what happened to me. No shipping update since the 26th of July. But on the good side, they sent out another copy. Happy Saturday!

Glad you got yours sorted! I just got a tracking update after nearly a month of inactivity! Hopefully it arrives in a day or two and isn’t smashed all to hell and back. I’m kinda nervous. 
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

giphy.gif

yes you are quite correct i'm coming around now headache starting to shift feeling more human again slowly xD

Fran Healy Monday GIF by Travis Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

anyone got spare coffee?

The Devil Wears Prada Coffee GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 4