IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everybody!!

Here today we have a very hot day, without clouds, and with a sensation in the air that breathes summer, sea and calm.

The calm may be my perception. It's the first weekend in a long time that I can rest, and face it thinking about doing what I want.

In fact, having time to relax and come here and write is always a good sign. ;) 

Now the question is: go to the beach to have lunch, or wait until the end of the afternoon when there are fewer people, more comfortable. Here we have the advantage that the sunset is not until almost 11, and I can take things easy. 

Long life to the summer weekends without work to do!! :D 

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning everybody!!

Here today we have a very hot day, without clouds, and with a sensation in the air that breathes summer, sea and calm.

The calm may be my perception. It's the first weekend in a long time that I can rest, and face it thinking about doing what I want.

Now the question is: go to the beach to have lunch, or wait until the end of the afternoon when there are fewer people, more comfortable. Here we have the advantage that the sunset is not until almost 11, and I can take things easy. 

Glad you're getting some free time to rest and reset. That feeling of walking out of work with nothing (work-wise) ahead of you is just a great one. I hope you really get to enjoy it!

If I were you, I'd wait until the afternoon for the beach 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning everybody!!

From a person who hates crowds I’d go in the afternoon, and have dinner.

Grilling Labor Day GIF by Grillax®

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Goood morning fellow Psychos!

Today is the first day of the first vacation I have taken this year!

Pretty pumped! But also terrified because today is also the first time I will be trying to travel with my 1-yr old. Can’t imagine it won’t be a 💩show. 

Keep all those on the plane with my family in your thoughts. My kiddo is aloud one. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, notdan said:

Pretty pumped! But also terrified because today is also the first time I will be trying to travel with my 1-yr old. Can’t imagine it won’t be a 💩show. 

Keep all those on the plane with my family in your thoughts. My kiddo is aloud one. 

Enjoy your vacation.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, notdan said:

We've found luck by allowing things we normally wouldn't outside of the plane, like increased screen time and more snacks. It's harder for them to cry/scream when their mouth is full. Works on adults too 🤣

Side Eye Eating GIF by AFV Babies

Wishing you the best of luck and that your child decides to take a nice long nap on the plane. 👍

Edited by GuyIncognit0
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning everybody!!

@Casiusco nice to hear from you again… I’d go to the beach later my friend! :)

Palm Trees Summer GIF by haydiroket

1 hour ago, notdan said:

@notdan have a nice 1st vacation my friend… what could go wrong 🤪

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

well i just packed up 3 largest packing boxes you ever did see and put all my steelbooks into, getting ready to start moving.

all new steelbooks going to my dads hes gonna love me xD 

and  bareish looking bookcases now its starting to hit home now, its slowly beginning to get ready to move in next few months.

Kevin James Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

16573825434873242849021468812431.thumb.jpg.4e1aaead46eb5f1db3003a34a2fab680.jpg

16573826469837752546115822929157.thumb.jpg.fc91243f7cbe4b782394341ef61893ea.jpg

Each box takes 3 steels high 

3 rows wide about 30 or so long

Think its alot and each one needs moving by 2 people fooking heavy

Basil 😆

• Like 10

I’ve always kind of enjoyed moving. 

A little weird, I know. But it always gives me a chance to dust/clean all my editions which is very satisfying. 

Also fun to see some things that I haven’t looked at in a long time and remind myself how many great editions I have that I usually only see the spine of!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, notdan said:

I’ve always kind of enjoyed moving. 

A little weird, I know. But it always gives me a chance to dust/clean all my editions which is very satisfying. 

Also fun to see some things that I haven’t looked at in a long time and remind myself how many great editions I have that I usually only see the spine of!

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

• Haha 5

21 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Welp after having a new dental implant removed Thursday, my wife and I seem to have caught the cold our 3 year old had earlier this week.  

great!  At least I have an excuse to lay around doing little today.  

Sick Ren And Stimpy GIF

@Gary K sorry to hear you and your family are sick, get well soon my friend! :)

Get Well Soon Health GIF by HeimatkundeVerl.de

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Reagh said:

Good morning psychos! I hope everyone has a great weekend! Unfortunately I have to work today and the forecast says 110 degrees 🔥☀️🔥 only upside is the humidity is very low. 

@Casiusco I’m happy to hear you finally have a few days off from work. Enjoy your time at the beach my friend. 

110! Brutal! I'm on the east coast, not quite that high here, but hot none the less!

My weekend is good, but I'm working. I'm that dude that works 7 days a week all the time 😆

Which is why I have no regrets buying something when I want it 😎

Stay cool psychos! don't work too hard!

200.webp?cid=ecf05e47hg65koe751cagnej8xq

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Welp after having a new dental implant removed Thursday, my wife and I seem to have caught the cold our 3 year old had earlier this week.  

great!  At least I have an excuse to lay around doing little today.  

Sick Ren And Stimpy GIF

Laying around with kids no chance. Hope get better soon. 

5B5CC5E8-9FCC-40F3-BEF2-B7C424259FE1.gif.cbe2028c53a76496a9e0691973d97790.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, Basil said:

well i just packed up 3 largest packing boxes you ever did see and put all my steelbooks into, getting ready to start moving.

all new steelbooks going to my dads hes gonna love me xD 

and  bareish looking bookcases now its starting to hit home now, its slowly beginning to get ready to move in next few months.

Kevin James Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

16573825434873242849021468812431.thumb.jpg.4e1aaead46eb5f1db3003a34a2fab680.jpg

16573826469837752546115822929157.thumb.jpg.fc91243f7cbe4b782394341ef61893ea.jpg

Each box takes 3 steels high 

3 rows wide about 30 or so long

Think its alot and each one needs moving by 2 people fooking heavy

Basil 😆

Be a good chap and mail those over to me. 

How I Met Your Mother Comedy GIF by Laff

• Haha 5

Awards