IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️ 🌬 here my friends... good day there, VEUM here❣️🙏:)🤠

There were 24 tornadoes 🌪 reported overnight throughout five states, we had one in the state to the west & one to the south of our state… please 🙏 for those families that are hurting and there are being reported multiple deaths 😢 

Sad Arrested Development GIF

• Sad 4

9 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Agreed!

@Basil - does it sometimes feel like your flogging a dead horse mate? 😂

20211211_092714.gif.ab160b4f34a0bcf425cb3e6504b8ee98.gif

😂😂😂😂

3vxv7.gif.73f4185a0c046ff57c33bd5b154e0e06.gif

well yes you could be right m8 if everyone goes in the german room, then whats the point of the english room anymore?

and if there's no group buy no ones interested, be funny if they made top tiered memberships only available if involved in the english language rooms xD 

what you reckon @extantsrevenge that be an interesting experiment?xD 

No Way Eww GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

@RileyLad my only problem is i failed german at school long story, i did try so hard and can't speak the lingo, its just beyond me and using google translate is a slow long process which is my own problem but there it is.

well maybe its time to let this sick animal die finally

high-five-fail-youre-down.gif

no point in trying anymore, i finally give up.

peace out :pufff:

basil :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

well yes you could be right m8 if everyone goes in the german room, then whats the point of the english room anymore?

and if there's no group buy no ones interested, be funny if they made top tiered memberships only available if involved in the english language rooms xD 

@RileyLad my only problem is i failed german at school long story, i did try so hard and can't speak the lingo, its just beyond me and using google translate is a slow long process which is my own problem but there it is.

@Basil buddy…

share no GIF

• Haha 1

A2549CD0-CCA1-4F4E-AE51-D68B35289100.thumb.jpeg.bf206a16d5fc055ec3d4f5b8d41b1bbd.jpegGoing to watch this tonight have never seen it any good anyone? 

20 minutes ago, Basil said:

How many English people are on this site? I don’t feel like there’s a lot to me or you don’t get many active members.The German room has more active members sadly so more people go to that room. To say this site is meant to have 5000+ plus members there isn’t much conversations.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Hecko said:

A2549CD0-CCA1-4F4E-AE51-D68B35289100.thumb.jpeg.bf206a16d5fc055ec3d4f5b8d41b1bbd.jpegGoing to watch this tonight have never seen it any good anyone? 

How many English people are on this site? I don’t feel like there’s a lot to me or you don’t get many active members.The German room has more active members sadly so more people go to that room. To say this site is meant to have 5000+ plus members there isn’t much conversations.

@Hecko I think if you enjoy everything about the Dracula 🧛‍♂️ lore you might enjoy it… I do! :)

The English room has never had much/enough Psycho participation, which is sad 😞 

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Hecko said:

I think the English room has less conversation because there is a lot of on and off-topic talk in all the release and I&Q threads. The Germans stick together in the German room like the mean girl clique in high school. They aren't the majority, but boss everyone else around and act like they own the place! 😂😜

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I think the English room has less conversation because there is a lot of on and off-topic talk in all the release and I&Q threads. The Germans stick together in the German room like the mean girl clique in high school. They aren't the majority, but boss everyone else around and act like they own the place! 😂😜

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

I think there's also not a weird raunchy vibe in German room which makes German room more inviting too lol. I feel like the German room is super welcoming, very sweet group of people (I know you're kidding btw, just have to compliment them because they're just so nice to interact with and don't even complain about non-Germans peeking in)

German room best room? Hehe

Excited Season 9 GIF

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I think there's also not a weird raunchy vibe in German room which makes German room more inviting too lol. I feel like the German room is super welcoming, very sweet group of people (I know you're kidding btw, just have to compliment them because they're just so nice to interact with and don't even complain about non-Germans peeking in)

German room best room? Hehe

Excited Season 9 GIF

Are you accusing us of being weird and raunchy… c’mon peeps let’s go! 🤪

My Family What GIF by Rosanna Pansino Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 5

22 hours ago, Basil said:

good morning all gotten quiet in here this week 😒

Hood Goodbye GIF by HollyoaksDisappear Cate Blanchett GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

Sad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Where Are You Panda GIF

where are you? @Scary Hair @RileyLad @Robertm89 @Pbsw23 @Intentcoin @Caktus26 @RAK 

basil :D

10 hours ago, Basil said:

@Basil

My advice my friend is to not worry so much about our friends who don’t have time to stop by everyday & party. They will pop by when they have time like they always do. If you got something on your mind or want to talk about something (Star Wars, Marvel, DC, how long it’s been taking to get releases) just express yourself & those who have time & are interested enough to do more than just lurk will join in. 

• Like 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

fwUj29Y.jpg

pV0X34T.jpg

aM5KjtN.jpg

aIRlYgn.jpg

eUBswvU.jpg

dnlpZMv.jpg

46U9KvF.jpg

OY1z4iC.jpg

cZPyqLW.jpg

bLb9KOc.jpg

wYOLESD.jpg

1mDNQpG.jpg

J6BqMpN.jpg

yXFAAIT.jpg

BNNhl83.jpg

2dnquAm.jpg

TwUjmYH.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Whether you see today as the first day of the week or the last, I hope that you enjoy it & use it to prepare for the days ahead. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Emily Barker
Emily Barker & Lukas Drinkwater

As you probably know by now, I'm back in Australia.

As part of the journey, Lukas and I had to quarantine in a hotel in Perth for two weeks. We thought a good way to kill the hours would be to set ourselves a goal, so Lukas suggested recording an album. We settled on the idea of recording an album of Australian covers. More on that later, but today we're releasing the first of those recordings: our version of Paul Kelly's 'Sleep, Australia, Sleep'.

Like most Australians, I’m a fan of Paul Kelly. I think of him as the Bob Dylan of Australia: a brilliant storyteller who never shies away from tackling the pertinent and sensitive issues of our times. He’s consistently uplifted burgeoning Australian songwriters such as a young Archie Roach back in the 80s and, more recently, Jess Hitchcock. In ‘Sleep, Australia, Sleep’ - released as a standalone single in 2020 - Kelly attacks the complacency held by corporations, government, and people in positions of power, with their stuck and endangering attitudes towards the climate crisis. The song is also an elegy to our precious native animals and plants: Australia has one of the highest rates of extinction in the entire world.

When it came to recording our version, I began by playing and singing it on acoustic guitar. In this stripped-back style, we realised just how devastatingly sad the lyrics are - something which is perhaps a little hidden in Kelly’s sardonic delivery and the waltzy, more uptempo production of the original. We initially intended to add double bass and lots of harmonies but realised this stark, unadorned version delivered the message with clarity.

Sleep, Australia, Sleep by Emily Barker

I know you're not in Australia, but please let all your Aussie mates know that we've just added an in-store appearance at Brisbane's Sonic Sherpa in the afternoon before our show at Can You Keep a Secret? and we'll also be appearing at Tamworth on the Toyota Fan Zone Stage on 20th Jan.

All the tour dates they'd need are here:

9 Jan (2pm): Sonic Sherpa instore, BRISBANE, QLD
9 Jan: Can you keep a secret? BRISBANE, QLD

14 Jan: Wooloweyah Hall WOOLOWEYAH, NSW
15 Jan: Valla Town Hall VALLA, NSW
16 Jan: 5 Church Street BELLINGEN, NSW
20 Jan: Toyota Fan Zone Stage, Tamworth Country Music Festival, NSW
23 Jan: Django Bar SYDNEY, NSW
27 Jan: Smith's Alternative CANBERRA, ACT
29 Jan: Vine Hotel WANGARATTA, VIC
30 Jan: The Macedon Hotel MACEDON, VIC

3 Feb: Archie's Creek Hotel ARCHIE'S CREEK, VIC