IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

@Basil @soundsorange @Robertm89 been contacting Weet on a daily basis, PM (instagram, facebook and sending a daily email reminder (copy paste) but as of yet no response.

Either they are annoyed by me, or are secretly requiring right from Summit Entertainment🤔
Also been sending 2008 HD  files containing lots and lots of twilight artwork I still have stored in my External Harddrive, can't find those images anymore online so good thing I saved them.😏

Also for you Robert I added Scarface on my daily email routine so Manta Lab are receiving a daily email reminder for that as well.

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Haha 6

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Billy Talent said:

@Basil @soundsorange @Robertm89 been contacting Weet on a daily basis, PM (instagram, twitter, facebook and sending a daily email reminder (copy paste) but as of yet no response.

Either they are annoyed by me, or are secretly requiring right from Summit Entertainment🤔
Also been sending 2008 HD  files containing lots and lots of twilight artwork I still have stored in my External Harddrive, can't find those images anymore online so good thing I saved them.😏

Also for you Robert I added Scarface on my daily email routine so they are receiving a daily email reminder for that as well.

5efcf0d02f65582fe837764a_ezgif-3-8821ecb

• Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Billy Talent said:

@Basil @soundsorange @Robertm89 been contacting Weet on a daily basis, PM (instagram, twitter, facebook and sending a daily email reminder (copy paste) but as of yet no response.

Also for you Robert I added Scarface on my daily email routine so Manta Lab are receiving a daily email reminder for that as well.

I emailed them too, this is the reply I got lol 

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

We have finished the design but did not go through approval, yet. Due to finishing other releases, it will be postponed for a while.

We hope you can understand.

Best regards,
Collectong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I emailed them too, this is the reply I got lol 

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

We have finished the design but did not go through approval, yet. Due to finishing other releases, it will be postponed for a while.

We hope you can understand.

Best regards,
Collectong

Why the heck they not responding to me😭
they like you better than me or somethin, whats up with that

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Reveal hidden contents

6Wpa6qu.jpg

0GVuQRh.jpg

HTHCtXu.jpg

pKRn8Lh.jpg

qNokofa.jpg

RmVDqJx.jpg

uWm8VQM.jpg

RDtyViY.jpg

J9DEK8W.jpg

ivJb3Gu.jpg

kPbnJuA.jpg

1NLtTZJ.jpg

2Wde2XA.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Another day to give thanks, remember your existence matters. HAPPY Wednesday!

giphy.gif

law and order crazy shit GIFDr Dre Reaction GIFHell Yeah Yes GIF by Adele Morse - Stoned Fox Official

basil xD 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Basil said:

morning all 👍

@Fortis93 just see on the bbc news oz with its plagues of mice in NSW and the farmers hit.

looks bloody biblical from the tv report, good job you live 3 floors up xD 

have a read video at the top

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-australia-57225103

basil 👍

It's crazy, right?

I have a mate who lives on a farm and his family are planning on doing something similar to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHBKr5-N3Ro&ab_channel=9NewsAustralia

• Like 4

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

6Wpa6qu.jpg

0GVuQRh.jpg

HTHCtXu.jpg

pKRn8Lh.jpg

qNokofa.jpg

RmVDqJx.jpg

uWm8VQM.jpg

RDtyViY.jpg

J9DEK8W.jpg

ivJb3Gu.jpg

kPbnJuA.jpg

1NLtTZJ.jpg

2Wde2XA.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Another day to give thanks, remember your existence matters. HAPPY Wednesday!

Thanks again for these Beauties @Hollywood E Rock !

Today it's easy. As @Veum Mike is already in love with Shakira, I go out with her look-a-like "Baywatch-double". 😁

qNokofa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

It's crazy, right?

I have a mate who lives on a farm and his family are planning on doing something similar to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHBKr5-N3Ro&ab_channel=9NewsAustralia

personally go for a flame paddling pool of petrol instead but im just a bit sadistic but it get rid of them xD 

• Haha 3