IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Veum said:

@Fortis93 how’s it going in beautiful koala 🐨 country This early morning for you my friend? 🧐 

koala kiss GIF

Hey, mate.

Well, government/politics issues aside, we're not too bad down here. :)

Heading into winter at the moment, which means looking forward to a good night's sleep.

How are you doing, buddy?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Conjuring88 said:

Just a general question here. I've been here for quite a while now and multiple group buys. I still have 1 deposit sat on joker cinemuseum , when I first joined. Do I wait to have it in hand still ,then request it back. If anyone knows thanks :)

@Conjuring88 from our GB rules:

Important: Deposits on Group Buys for New Members! (Start February 16th 2018)

As of this date, all new members joining a Group Buy on Media Psychos will be required to pay a deposit for any Group Buy they wish to participate in.

The deposit will be NON REFUNDABLE in the event of non payment or withdrawal from the GB.

On a Group Buy where the member can already choose the desired edition, the deposit has to be bought INSTANTLYafter joining the GB.

On a "To Update" Group Buy the member does not need to buy the deposit instantly, he can wait until the time he can choose an edition in the GB. After he has submitted the update for an edition, he has to buy the deposit.

Different editions require different deposits, they are as follows:

• A One-Click edition (with 3 or more singles included) will require a deposit of $45 per individual request, a request for 2 One-Clicks would require a deposit of $90 and so on.
  • A One-Click or Hardbox (with 2 singles included) or larger editions in the higher end price range ($80+ USD retail) will require a deposit of $30. This includes for example all UHD Club releases, FAC Harboxes, HDZeta Silver & Gold Label Boxsets.
  • Individual editions, Full Slip, Lenticular Slip, Double Lenticular Slip, 1/4-Slip will require a deposit of $15 per edition.

The amount paid in deposits will not be subtracted from any invoices you receive. It will be refunded when the GB is completed, which means you, the member, have verified that you have received the Edition(s). To receive a refund please contact @Masterblaster 

There will be a probation period for all new members until they have built up a reputation in the community and have completed at least three successful Group Buys without problems. This means all new members have to buy deposits for every GB they enter until they have received a least three items.

***Please note that Group Buys for Exclusive Media Psychos Products are separate and DO NOT count towards 3 completed GBs.

Please see the instructions on how to purchase a deposit in your “Joining a Group Buy” Private Message you will receive after registering with Media Psychos.

If you have any questions or need help with the deposits, please contact @R1s1ngs0n or @Scary Hair.

On the rare occasion that a Group Buy is cancelled or if MP is unable to supply the requested edition due to low quantities given by the retailer, you will be given a full refund immediately upon us receiving this information.

Failing to purchase a deposit can result in losing your place on the GB and/or will result in being excluded from all future GBs.

• Thanks 2

@Masterblaster

I wasn't sure which was the best place to acknowledge, so posting it here in the English room.

I am loving the new Movies database section 

A great source and wealth of information, and already enjoying the wonderful contributions by the many various members so far

Congrats and thanks to all who have taken the time to contribute for the benefit of everyone here 👍

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

SEXY Saturday

Reveal hidden contents

tCrYkTw.jpg

yLmzHRR.jpg

iGgo3Oz.jpg

6GDv7Vs.jpg

oui6xUR.jpg

ZevwCkC.jpg

tmgS1HD.jpg

YiM05AC.jpg

dOFbuS3.jpg

fjDcFcJ.jpg

t9hVEF5.jpg

I43Eotb.jpg

OimDvAf.jpg

RIYqsWN.jpg

hJJQgAa.jpg

oOrYWpC.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is feeling good & doing good! Here’s to everyone enjoying a Sensational Saturday!

giphy.gif

Must be a bit nippy in here....

Christmas Vacation GIF by filmeditor

@Hollywood E Rock

Edited by Squeegie McGee
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Cassiopeia said:

What are you planning to watch?? 

@Cassiopeia

Great question that I don’t quite have an answer for at this very moment. This week I’ve been on a musical journey. So far, Hairspray, Grease, West Side Story, Singin in the Rain, & Pitch Perfect have been watched. In between those films I’ve watched Bullitt, Skyscraper, & The Falcon & The Winter Soldier.

After watching Falcon & Winter Soldier my blood is pumping for more action espionage, but my Tooth is still sweet for more musicals as well. So I haven’t decided yet on which genre I will be enjoying today. Depending on how I feel, & how fast I finish my house tasks for the day determines the viewing experiences for the night.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Cassiopeia

Great question that I don’t quite have an answer for at this very moment. This week I’ve been on a musical journey. So far, Hairspray, Grease, West Side Story, Singin in the Rain, & Pitch Perfect have been watched. In between those films I’ve watched Bullitt, Skyscraper, & The Falcon & The Winter Soldier.

After watching Falcon & Winter Soldier my blood is pumping for more action espionage, but my Tooth is still sweet for more musicals as well. So I haven’t decided yet on which genre I will be enjoying today. Depending on how I feel, & how fast I finish my house tasks for the day determines the viewing experiences for the night.

@Hollywood E Rock 

Here ya go:

Action: shoot 'em up

Musical: Les Miserables

You're welcome 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

@Cassiopeia well today i watched schindler's list

amazing film cry everytime i watch this seeing how one race can try and wipe out another, its sad to see that as a human being.

liam neeson plays oskar schindler so well.

one of my favourite WW2 films simply 5 star

and using our new fancy database for anyone wondering what im on about have a look :D

trailer even from the database

basil :D

• Like 5