IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

5 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

It 8pm here in the UK 🇬🇧 

Think i will stay up just a bit longer....

Its 3pm here and I'm still at work 😩

Just now, Robertm89 said:

I new what I ment but could of worded it better, I'm gonna see how fac go for the rest of this year and if they keep out popping 3 sub par editions I may stop going to them. This lot I was only really interested in 13 hours, I picked up the lenti of Allied and totally passed on Shazam. 

I was in a similar boat. Interested in 13, got the shazam lenti and passed on allied. 

Looking at they're "upcoming release schedule" they have some potentially really good things coming up but who knows which ones they'll do. They're certainly slacking 

• Like 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

Its 3pm here and I'm still at work 😩

I was in a similar boat. Interested in 13, got the shazam lenti and passed on allied. 

Looking at they're "upcoming release schedule" they have some potentially really good things coming up but who knows which ones they'll do. They're certainly slacking 

I was really looking forward to predator wea but that like many others is on the back burner.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

2TcKHaa.jpg

jQ2pWdr.jpg

WjFDbGQ.jpg

iOKUI5Y.jpg

ZufBYeX.jpg

aCdYddJ.jpg

PPwzZie.jpg

xZoUSqg.jpg

TSnld4s.jpg

pVfTlmY.jpg

q6dwt2r.jpg

LbmPu14.jpg

Ui7Yxxb.jpg

7YqkOb4.jpg

Gfch8pr.jpg

Uk1Kb9v.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

I don’t know who J Hamilton is, but what an incredible Job they have! 🤪😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Intentcoin said:

I see you don't mind mixing retailers for your collections, nice 👍

Can you imagine how old we would be if we waited for a just one retailer to get their act together and release a complete set Buddy? 😂

Plus I really don’t need multiple editions of these on top of all the Marvel double (triple, quadruple etc etc) dipping that goes on in these 4 walls. 😂

Rumour has it Manta will do just that, but they’ve only announced the same old titles. Still no Django on the horizon. We’ve seen it all before haven’t we? A complete Alien set, Predator, even Marvel, but no one has come good yet, so we shall see. 

Yes I would Love a complete set, but life’s too short. I look at it this way, Django aside, I have a complete set of premiums. 😊👍🏼

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Come on Django......🤞🏼 Please anyone, just announce Django! 🙏🏼

21D8552C-8E4B-4777-A753-A0421DE8F363.jpeg

But where are the lenti’s??? 😂

20k1punZ5bpmM.gif.4cbe6270e4aaa0638187be400c7c9922.gif

Joking apart.....

Very nice Tarantino collection mate....

I'm guilty of missing a few editions...

Can't have them all....

But I do have 2 or even 3 premiums of a certain QT films if its one of my favourites  (Reservoir dogs, Pulp fiction Inglorious basterds and Once upon a time in Hollywood etc)

Edited by RileyLad
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Can you imagine how old we would be if we waited for a just one retailer to get their act together and release a complete set Buddy? 😂

Plus I really don’t need multiple editions of these on top of all the Marvel double (triple, quadruple etc etc) dipping that goes on in these 4 walls. 😂

Rumour has it Manta will do just that, but they’ve only announced the same old titles. Still no Django on the horizon. We’ve seen it all before haven’t we? A complete Alien set, Predator, even Marvel, but no one has come good yet, so we shall see. 

Yes I would Love a complete set, but life’s too short. I look at it this way, Django aside, I have a complete set of premiums. 😊👍🏼

Yup I agree, i have terminator 1, 2, 4, and 5. All from different retailers. My marvel collection is also mixed between blufans, fac, weet, kimchi, etc. That's the way to go imo unless you are looking to disappoint yourself when say, manta doesnt do shazam or hdzeta doesnt do T2. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bugs Bunny 80th Anniversary Collection Blu-ray

11999_tn.jpg

Earlier today at San Diego Comic-Con, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment announced that it will release on Blu-ray Bugs Bunny 80th Anniversary Collection. The release will be available for purchase on November 3rd. 

Please note that complete technical specs and supplemental features to be included on this upcoming release have not yet been revealed.

Description: Take a trip through eight decades of laughs and carrots when WBHE presents an all-encompassing look at one of the world's most beloved and recognizable stars. Three current voices of Bugs Bunny — Billy West (Space Jam, Futurama, Doug), Jeff Bergman (Tiny Toon Adventures, Our Cartoon President) and Eric Bauza (Looney Tunes Cartoons, Muppet Babies) — join Looney Tunes Cartoons executive producer Pete Browngardt, movie historian/author/TV personality Leonard Maltin (Entertainment Tonight), animation historian/author Jerry Beck (Animation Scoop), and George Feltenstein (Senior Vice President, Theatrical Catalog, WBHE) to discuss Bugs Bunny's history from theatrical shorts to Saturday morning cartoons and the new HBO Max series. Actress Yvette Nicole Brown (Community, Avengers: Endgame, DC Super Hero Girls) will moderate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

^^ Thanks for the awesome news @Fortis93  🤩

Beats mine but mine is pretty cool too...🙂

The Fu Manchu Cycle Limited Edition Blu-ray:

Powerhouse /Indicator:

Release date: 19 Oct. '20

- No link yet.

image.jpeg.6dfb313cfbaf8ca85ac4bc6c778128a4.jpeg

🤩  🥰  🥳  Christopher Lee at some of his mostest evilististist!!!

EDIT: Got a link folks;

Zavvi:

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-fu-manchu-cycle-1965-1969-limited-edition/12659401.html

Mind, expect that price to drop fast as other (like Amazon.uk) announce it. 🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Thanks 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

nDz5jyk.jpg

atK55I4.jpg

adoYlpD.jpg

iNnpJMR.jpg

HYu22dt.jpg

UmGBFzX.jpg

Aijfsbq.jpg

JS6889h.jpg

65csYhj.jpg

eW15Lvd.jpg

xeWRDc6.jpg

u7LsVul.jpg

uDiRRBn.jpg

pUIf5VE.jpg

CUtQRbp.jpg

yNkVY9C.jpg

@Trianna

Spoiler

twDpW9U.jpg

7d6wfCF.jpg

yj4SGB6.jpg

sHqApIv.jpg

XEgg0A8.jpg

31UPFM8.jpg

W2YLxEB.jpg

YEDmcjK.jpg

rOnCxDi.jpg

E0IDAmw.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Friday Minions GIF

Lets see what beauties @Hollywood E Rock brought us today...

happy minions GIF

For today four ladies made it into my "cuddle-basket" 😁😄

No1 - the totally sympathic smiling brown tanned lady sponsored by Adidas 🥰

No2 - huh, what should I say...nearly perfect. pretty face, nice body, everything in shape and beautiful long brown/dark hair. 🤩

No3 - perhaps a little bit too thick legs but...for me it fits to her complete appearance...nice face...very clean skin (Photoshop says "hello" ?)

No4 - And of course the multi-pic lady in the swimsuit where "realise" is written. Hope she already "realises" that I'm "Mr. Right". 😄

vor einer Stunde schrieb Hollywood E Rock:

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

iNnpJMR.jpg

UmGBFzX.jpg

Aijfsbq.jpg

pUIf5VE.jpg

CUtQRbp.jpg

yNkVY9C.jpg

Problem now...horny for the rest of the day....😂

lewd GIF

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

I said DIDNT expect that to sell out at # stage and it didn't. That's what email was saying it was up for pre order tonight 🤔 ?? Think you have misread my broken translated geordie sentence haha. 

Told you speaking geordie get you in trouble wa eigh man 😄

Plus I had to read twice, it did initially come across in first bit as if you saying you didnt expect it to

Meaning by reading that literary it had under assumption of double negatives in english that it indeed it had. 🤔

God look at the rubbish you got me writing cos bored at work waiting for the boss, what are you doing to me 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY

Yeerrrrr

FIT FRIDAY BABY!!!!

13GhkJHCOJIiDm.gif.dc0b922c6ee1621008a38ccb1cc6b43d.gif

Work those hips...  

Kap076TQ8NCxO.gif.aff24879e1c5417a37ce2905c9b03d03.gif

Andddddd thrust, thrust, thrust....

jJdDbgoHrSoNy.gif.4060e7f4f79f4e9a449841709a837a6b.gif

Happy Friday Psychos !!!!!😁

Edited by RileyLad
  • Haha 6

Me leaving work

giphy.gif

Hate that damn place!

giphy.gif

Me almost home

giphy.gif

Hell Yeah!!!

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

Have a good day PsychooOoos !!

sexy and i know it party hard GIF by Isola dei Famosi

giphy.gif

If their in the water than let me Guardian UP & join them!

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Trianna said:

@Hollywood E Rock what a fine selection

Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by WWE

giphy.gif

Nothing but the best for our Purple Queen! 

6 hours ago, raylight said:

Problem now...horny for the rest of the day....😂

lewd GIF

I think there’s an app that can help with horniness 🤔.....🤣😂

4 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Work those hips...  

Kap076TQ8NCxO.gif.aff24879e1c5417a37ce2905c9b03d03.gif

Damn Jamie Lee! Moving like that no wonder Michael has been trying to get her all these years!

giphy.gif

Andddddd thrust, thrust, thrust....

jJdDbgoHrSoNy.gif.4060e7f4f79f4e9a449841709a837a6b.gif

Happy Friday Psychos !!!!!😁

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Basil said:

Morning all 👋

good morning GIF

Basil 😊

Afternoon my friend 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

well afternoon all, hope everyone's got that

Polar Bear Christmas GIF by WWF_UK

friday feeling GIF by Little Mix

Dog Summer GIF by Starbucks

drunk star trek GIF

@Hollywood E Rock i feel exactly like you get out the hole and live a little life and feel human again, been stuck in the hole most of the day waiting on an answer from the boss on a job blocking it all up and he went into meetings all day and never came into the workshop to give me an answer and i had to just sit there. soul destroying,

i give up with them 9_9

anyway here's to just chilling

tenor.gif

@extantsrevenge and @Trianna and @R1s1ngs0n

what are you upto the weekend anything nice?

hope so 👍

all the best

basil :D

• Like 5
  • Haha 1