IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mjk said:

thank you @Hollywood E Rockfor the heads up. I love the DL. 

A question please. So how will Hdzeta be releasing all that backlog? Are they going to release one by one or multiples in a month or so? 

However things work best for HdZ I would think .

Thire over the years has been an amount of fluidity to how they have ordered there shipping / realise shedual.

We are in uncharted times . AS long as they get to members Safe and sound then to me thats what matters Sweetheart .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Basil said:

with @Robertm89 on music front think sometimes things are underrated and overlooked 👍

@Scary Hair do like your selfie btw xD

basil :D  

Totally agree, a score can really drive a film. Its one thing I always notice when im watching something. Like one of my favourites, you think of a Nolan movie and I instantly always think of a hanz zimmer score 💪

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mjk said:

thank you @Hollywood E Rockfor the heads up. I love the DL. 

A question please. So how will Hdzeta be releasing all that backlog? Are they going to release one by one or multiples in a month or so? 

Great question, so far they have released a title at a time, least that’s how it seems. So just me guessing they probably will continue to do so, especially considering everything with the virus. I’m not sure if they have all employees on deck making sets due to the situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Totally agree, a score can really drive a film. Its one thing I always notice when im watching something. Like one of my favourites, you think of a Nolan movie and I instantly always think of a hanz zimmer score 💪

there are so many films that are also score driven as well, lots.

i know for example a fairly new one that sticks in my mind quite a bit was baby driver now i know thats not everyones cup of tea but i loved that film.

yet it will be one i will pick up at some point in a premium and be at what ever the price will be once everyones been at it.

i used that as and example that sticks in my head but people underate or are not aware of.

clip below

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Great question, so far they have released a title at a time, least that’s how it seems. So just me guessing they probably will continue to do so, especially considering everything with the virus. I’m not sure if they have all employees on deck making sets due to the situation.

Thank you I prefer spread out releases honestly 

Speaking of scores 

Star wars has the most iconic score ever.

Jurassic park' score is amazing. Everytime I hear it I remember the water splashing on my clothes from the ride in Universal studios 😅.

And back to the future is awesome. And indiana Jones and pirates of the caribbean. Oh and Harry potter I love that music. And last but not least The Godfather, for me a film's score is a very important aspect 😁

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

SO many for Hans Zimmer 

HOW the Feckin hell can you only choose 1 .

same with 

Ennio Morricone

John Williams

Basil Poledouris

James Honer 

James Newton Howard

how GIF

you cant say one overall or one film, williams is a master with star wars but think youll find, there are sooo many films with different composers out there 

but scores on all films are a good thing ❤️

basil :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjk said:

Thank you I prefer spread out releases honestly 

Speaking of scores 

Star wars has the most iconic score ever.

Jurassic park' score is amazing. Everytime I hear it I remember the water splashing on my clothes from the ride in Universal studios 😅.

And back to the future is awesome. And indiana Jones and pirates of the caribbean. Oh and Harry potter I love that music. And last but not least The Godfather, for me a film's score is a very important aspect 😁

Thing is I thing as well  I THINK (I may be VERY WRONG ) they have to wait for ALL the components to come in to them before they can even think about shipping ❤️

you know the retailers make it look so easy yet i bet its a flipping out and out rubber underpants hell job making sore sets are complete for shipping .

Eccelent reply by the way 

However for Williams IS it star Wars as again  IS IT THE ONE as i find i can 

jump to Jaws , then Shindler ,  then Jurassic yet choose one is 

serious Biy GIF

help me cat GIF

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FromConcentrate said:

I'd truly love to be a part of the Gold tier. I'm a new member of this community and I'm just starting to see all the cool stuff that's going on in discussions and it lets me feel less weird for living in America and spending way to much money on Blu-Rays I probably won't ever open, especially if they come with a download, that are released and shipped from various countries in Asia and Europe.

🥤Hi @FromConcentrate,

If you like please introduce yourself here: Member Intoduction

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, FromConcentrate said:

I'd truly love to be a part of the Gold tier. I'm a new member of this community and I'm just starting to see all the cool stuff that's going on in discussions and it lets me feel less weird for living in America and spending way to much money on Blu-Rays I probably won't ever open, especially if they come with a download, that are released and shipped from various countries in Asia and Europe.

Well I live in the USA and I don't feel weird at all about spending all my money on premiums! 😁 

p.s. Premiums don't usually come with download codes. I usually wait for an itunes sale or grab them on a code forum.

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

qBHjvhl.jpg

oX0jimx.jpg

rBEGizT.jpg

CWGkfU6.jpg

8PhOOeR.jpg

QsPcSyy.jpg

yAxEMI7.jpg

GE68K9E.jpg

lqT0Zag.jpg

Ze59fj9.jpg

tr93u4D.jpg

L3qBFXP.jpg

cUERkxm.jpg

qvx2WgP.jpg

HopnDIR.jpg

JbwP91r.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

NEW GROUP BUY OPEN 

Pre-registration phase, please only join if you are 100% sure that you want this release. 

If you're not sure, DO NOT JOIN and wait for the Complete Beauty Shots.

DUNKIRK (UHD CLUB DP #09)

BEAUTY SHOTS

ymi8Pot.jpg

I’m not going to join this so it doesn’t matter too me, but I struggle to understand how a GB for 130 copies doesn’t go through the membership tier system, but an FA GB does? 🤔

Or are UHD GB’s only for the “Ballers” (I’m Looking at you @Robertm89 & @Hollywood E Rock😂👍🏼 )with the big bucks, so less likely to fill up and have disappointed Psychos?

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I’m not going to join this so it doesn’t matter too me, but I struggle to understand how a GB for 130 copies doesn’t go through the membership tier system, but an FA GB does? 🤔

Maybe not expecting it to be too busy mate as Dunkirk already had wooden box release, and there was 3 different editions. I jumped on this as I actually prefer the digipack boxes to the wooden ones. Take the plunge pal, you never know how much you will love it in hand 💪

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Maybe not expecting it to be too busy mate as Dunkirk already had wooden box release, and there was 3 different editions. I jumped on this as I actually prefer the digipack boxes to the wooden ones. Take the plunge pal, you never know how much you will love it in hand 💪

I’m in for Manta’s Dunkirk mate, so that’s plenty good enough for me. But I will admit to being curious about UHD Club. Perhaps the next Digibook they do will be the one to make me take the plunge. Up until now I had been ignorant to this, I thought they only did wooden boxes! 👍🏼

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I’m in for Manta’s Dunkirk mate, so that’s plenty good enough for me. But I will admit to being curious about UHD Club. Perhaps the next Digibook they do will be the one to make me take the plunge. Up until now I had been ignorant to this, I thought they only did wooden boxes! 👍🏼

Yeah man, manta will do a great job on it too i think. This film divides opinion but I like it. The digipack boxes look awesome, I have yhe prestige one and interstellar and Gladiator to come and from pics I've seen look great too. I reckon you be popping ya UHD club cherry 🍒 in no time 🤣

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Reveal hidden contents

qBHjvhl.jpg

oX0jimx.jpg

rBEGizT.jpg

CWGkfU6.jpg

8PhOOeR.jpg

QsPcSyy.jpg

yAxEMI7.jpg

GE68K9E.jpg

lqT0Zag.jpg

Ze59fj9.jpg

tr93u4D.jpg

L3qBFXP.jpg

cUERkxm.jpg

qvx2WgP.jpg

HopnDIR.jpg

JbwP91r.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

FFS..... that 2nd Guys is No Mortal Man 🤯 You certainly wouldn’t pi$s on his parade and live to tell the tale would you.

That’s some straight up Scary Sh*t to the amount of work and dedication anyone would have to live through to look like that! I mean, I’m working on being the best version of me but pfffffft......... I can’t lie, if the sun is out I’m like pass me a beer! 🍻🤣🙌🏼 

• Haha 4